Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Jackpot Game

Topic closed. 972 replies. Last post 8 years ago by billybouy.

Page 18 of 65
PrintE-mailLink
x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
Member #48046
December 7, 2006
1699 Posts
Posted: February 12, 2009, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

Hey Turtle,  I've fallen out of this Thread a little bit,  but I think I have an  'answer',

I don't know what happened in  Aber-nutts blog on the examples.  But check this out:

See how kind-of, how number 10  hit around the first of the year,  then went 3 or 4 draws hit again,

then 3 or 4 more, and just hit again?

What aberdeen is calling spaces,   ...we call skips.     Are you seeing that, on excel?

I saw it on my hand-written wall chart,  and had 10 in all 4 of my plays.

Hocus-Pocus!Cool

leesburg, fl
    United States
    Member #53062
    June 22, 2007
    596 Posts
    Posted: February 12, 2009, 1:41 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. I will look it over.

leesburg, fl
      United States
      Member #53062
      June 22, 2007
      596 Posts
      Posted: February 12, 2009, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

Have you talked to him in PM???

United States
        Member #48046
        December 7, 2006
        1699 Posts
        Posted: February 12, 2009, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

Not lately...

But I'm almost sure thats what it is.   It's a Hit and Skip chart.   And over time you'll kinda get better at choosing numbers.

But you can look at it several ways,    You'll eventually see diaganals filling in,  hits and skips filling in,

The thing is   you have to make the right choices,  (get a little lucky)

Thats my take, on the whole sha-bang.    Theres not too much to it,  But it's a good way to see the whole thing in front of you.

See how some high- 50's hit on Sat.   and then some low-50's hit on Wed?  Little things like that.

and hits and skips. 

United States
          Member #48046
          December 7, 2006
          1699 Posts
          Posted: February 12, 2009, 2:37 pm - IP Logged

Turtle

I was talking to a girl in my office,   Get your fancy excel up.

From left to right--fill in the boxes 1 through 59,  then high-light the whole area.

then right-click,      then on your menu bar  Format Cells,      then,  border,

click, outline   and inside,      ...hit, ok

then, go to file,   page set-up,   click landscape,     hit, ok.

...... then you just fill in the boxes manually  from the draws,   in the top right theres a color bar

once you get your numbers in you can high-light with colors

lastly,    save, or, save as                      any help?

United Kingdom
            Member #70630
            February 7, 2009
            734 Posts
            Posted: February 12, 2009, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Not lately...

But I'm almost sure thats what it is.   It's a Hit and Skip chart.   And over time you'll kinda get better at choosing numbers.

But you can look at it several ways,    You'll eventually see diaganals filling in,  hits and skips filling in,

The thing is   you have to make the right choices,  (get a little lucky)

Thats my take, on the whole sha-bang.    Theres not too much to it,  But it's a good way to see the whole thing in front of you.

See how some high- 50's hit on Sat.   and then some low-50's hit on Wed?  Little things like that.

and hits and skips. 

Turtle pleased you finally found the 6 numbers required.

billbouy..

Any body that declares the above and then asks for info on the Power Ball is iether taking me for a fool, or they are what you would call a GREEDY SO AND SO. And are not deserving enough to help so my friend the only thing you have achieved to date is nothing, but to show yourself up to what you realy are.

REAL GREEDY.

United States
              Member #48046
              December 7, 2006
              1699 Posts
              Posted: February 12, 2009, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

What are you talking about?      I thought it was a good chart.   I'm trying to share what my take, on it is.

If I got it wrong, I wasn't trying to step on aberdeen's toes, 

Sharing thoughts is not greedy to me.

leesburg, fl
                United States
                Member #53062
                June 22, 2007
                596 Posts
                Posted: February 12, 2009, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Yes, but it wasn't the 6 numbers. I must be doing somehing wrong.

United States
                  Member #48046
                  December 7, 2006
                  1699 Posts
                  Posted: February 12, 2009, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

It seems  as though I've up-set someone,

and turtle......my appologies, since I got it wrong.   And I'm big enough to admit to mistake.

if I led you in the wrong direction,   Iam truly sorry.  That wasn't my intent.

carry on     and I hpoe you win BIG  someday,  or soon!

leesburg, fl
                    United States
                    Member #53062
                    June 22, 2007
                    596 Posts
                    Posted: February 12, 2009, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

That's OK

Ontario
                      Canada
                      Member #70051
                      January 23, 2009
                      76 Posts
                      Posted: February 12, 2009, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi my friend because you get two different configurations of numbers one goes through one day and the other group goes through the other, selecting from the respective days which lines are requied to give you the answer in the respective groups.

I hope this helps you my friend, it's magic.

billybouy.

hello again,

on a Jan 3 post, it says:

"...use the Links_Days clue as mentioned before study those very hard and you see  what goes in and what goes out to produce your spaces this is not easy everything you are doing is manual, If you can use Code then you are blessed with something I dont have I have marked the lines for the cells with the color Red they are the lines in that particular list of twelve that are going to form your columns of spaces required to win the Lotto,you will need a column insert so you can mark your lines If you are not using Filters."

what does it mean, "... see what goes in and what goes out?" can you provide an example?

am i looking for something in particular?

thanks for the help in advance.

United Kingdom
                        Member #70630
                        February 7, 2009
                        734 Posts
                        Posted: February 13, 2009, 5:37 am - IP Logged

What are you talking about?      I thought it was a good chart.   I'm trying to share what my take, on it is.

If I got it wrong, I wasn't trying to step on aberdeen's toes, 

Sharing thoughts is not greedy to me.

I have shared my thoughts to help but you seem to be very ungratefull, to be led and shown where the answer is within the lotto is a step in the right direction,if you can't see it or anyone else for that matter then that is your problem,and if you think you are going to get further assistance keep dreaming I don't help people who do not deserve helping. So my friend I am not here to do it for you and hand the money to anyone,thats what you have to do and if you can't do it give up if its to much for you to think about.

BYE  BYE....

United Kingdom
                          Member #70630
                          February 7, 2009
                          734 Posts
                          Posted: February 13, 2009, 6:27 am - IP Logged

hello again,

on a Jan 3 post, it says:

"...use the Links_Days clue as mentioned before study those very hard and you see  what goes in and what goes out to produce your spaces this is not easy everything you are doing is manual, If you can use Code then you are blessed with something I dont have I have marked the lines for the cells with the color Red they are the lines in that particular list of twelve that are going to form your columns of spaces required to win the Lotto,you will need a column insert so you can mark your lines If you are not using Filters."

what does it mean, "... see what goes in and what goes out?" can you provide an example?

am i looking for something in particular?

thanks for the help in advance.

Yes my friend if you look at the numbers you marked, if it is in fact the same as the UK Lotto which I don't think there is much difference, now the lines you have marked are for instance Sat and Wed, with a number marked make one of your days a different colour so you can see which day the number belongs to, if you filter up Sat you will see all the Sat numbers and your links marked with your colour, now those links connect with a number in Sat only, if you study what line they connect with you will see they are identifying the lines you have to mark  as they will contain the winning number that is going to come out in the next draw, mark those lines in a seperate column, then do the same for Wed and mark them in the same column with the same ID mark as Sat,when you have completed this test go to the ID and filter for empty cells this should put up the lines you have not marked, these lines are the lines that contain the answer as the answer is in the empty cells you will not have all 6 numbers with this little test this is to show you how to obtain your answer, I hope this answers your query and helps you come back when you are ready.

Regards,

billybouy.

Philippines
                            Member #67431
                            November 25, 2008
                            11 Posts
                            Posted: February 13, 2009, 7:39 am - IP Logged

hi... thanks for replying to my PM, billybuoy.  I'll try to read  this thread again.  Smile

United Kingdom
                              Member #70630
                              February 7, 2009
                              734 Posts
                              Posted: February 13, 2009, 7:52 am - IP Logged

hi... thanks for replying to my PM, billybuoy.  I'll try to read  this thread again.  Smile

Yes you are very welcome if you see the member above your entry he is on the 6/49,the same would apply to you on your Lotto.

Regards,

billybouy.

Page 18 of 65