Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 1:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Jackpot Game

Topic closed. 972 replies. Last post 8 years ago by billybouy.

Page 38 of 65
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #70630
February 7, 2009
734 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2009, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

It looks Good,   I see the numbers at the bottom represent how many hits,

What are the different Groups,,, The Orange.  The Green,  The Blue......,?

And .... Can We search empty cells on your Blog sheet or do we do like Turtle,

and convert to our computer.

From left right you have the draw of Jan 6 first and then it leads to the end showing all the draws after Jan 6, the groups are set up in 15 each just to put them in some form for selection the 2 groups you have selected should do pretty good its worth watching as you will see what number is being produced from the draws of 6 through the file I have tried that but some one always dissrupts the files and then the next person who is serious gets his filters all wrong so it is best to make your own one up, so you know you are going to get the correct answers.

Sometimes we can't see the woods for tree's, " so we have to clear a path "

United Kingdom
    Member #70630
    February 7, 2009
    734 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2009, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

From left right you have the draw of Jan 6 first and then it leads to the end showing all the draws after Jan 6, the groups are set up in 15 each just to put them in some form for selection the 2 groups you have selected should do pretty good its worth watching as you will see what number is being produced from the draws of 6 through the file I have tried that but some one always dissrupts the files and then the next person who is serious gets his filters all wrong so it is best to make your own one up, so you know you are going to get the correct answers.

If you are good at code you should be able to do wonders with this I know if I could do code I would have a better setup for people to use, so they would get positive results.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
      Member #48046
      December 7, 2006
      1699 Posts
      Posted: March 17, 2009, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

You've got some very good ideas,  and I for one appreciate all your efforts,

Tommorro's   Power-Ball,   and I'm sticking with  6  for a few draws.

gotta go                                 ......Thanks

United Kingdom
        Member #70630
        February 7, 2009
        734 Posts
        Posted: March 17, 2009, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Many thanks my friend as long as it helps people thats what its about.

United Kingdom
          Member #70630
          February 7, 2009
          734 Posts
          Posted: March 18, 2009, 7:37 am - IP Logged

Hi x1kosmic I have copied and pasted a few numbers from the config files to include your tips, but if my hunch is right you have always got to use group 1 in your numbers if that happens they will be showing as the leading group in the config files, they already show as the leading group, now if you go back in there and start from row 18 this config file highlights the projection of numbers from then and it continues to the last group which has yet to show what is going to do. Back to your question on using the google files and entering code I can do this if it is an advantage for other people to see the examples.

Regards.

United States
            Member #48046
            December 7, 2006
            1699 Posts
            Posted: March 18, 2009, 11:34 am - IP Logged

I see them,   and some of them were, what I was thinking also.

....and if the 4 numbers under the 12 numbers are for Red Ball

I was thinking   18- 36- or 37  myself,          .......weird   (but good)Cool

United Kingdom
              Member #70630
              February 7, 2009
              734 Posts
              Posted: March 18, 2009, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Well you will no by tonight, hope you are lucky if you have done a bet.

United Kingdom
                Member #70630
                February 7, 2009
                734 Posts
                Posted: March 19, 2009, 8:13 am - IP Logged

Anyone noticed the repetitive moves on the PB files, I shall tell you again start at row 18 in the first group and realy study it because it happens every draw, if you notice it PM me and I will tell you if you are correct.

United Kingdom
                  Member #70630
                  February 7, 2009
                  734 Posts
                  Posted: March 19, 2009, 10:35 am - IP Logged

Are you about my friend, I need to show you something.

United States
                    Member #48046
                    December 7, 2006
                    1699 Posts
                    Posted: March 19, 2009, 10:42 am - IP Logged

I will be later,   I have inspection at work today,

mabey after lunch.                                        ....later

United Kingdom
                      Member #70630
                      February 7, 2009
                      734 Posts
                      Posted: March 19, 2009, 10:46 am - IP Logged

I will be later,   I have inspection at work today,

mabey after lunch.                                        ....later

I have sent you a PM my friend with some info.

Regards.

United Kingdom
                        Member #70630
                        February 7, 2009
                        734 Posts
                        Posted: March 19, 2009, 11:14 am - IP Logged

x1 let me know if you can't see what I am on about.

United Kingdom
                          Member #70630
                          February 7, 2009
                          734 Posts
                          Posted: March 19, 2009, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

x1 let me know if you can't see what I am on about.

Study the PB config files in my blogs I think I have found a link for you.

United States
                            Member #48046
                            December 7, 2006
                            1699 Posts
                            Posted: March 19, 2009, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

Your right,  Row 18 nothing,        Then I go up, right?      And look across each line?

If that's right, one could almost get little pools of numbers from what's      not there.

Where's Turtle,  lately?      He missed out on our 41 and 45.

United Kingdom
                              Member #70630
                              February 7, 2009
                              734 Posts
                              Posted: March 19, 2009, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Your right,  Row 18 nothing,        Then I go up, right?      And look across each line?

If that's right, one could almost get little pools of numbers from what's      not there.

Where's Turtle,  lately?      He missed out on our 41 and 45.

This needs further looking at my friend and as it is your fav. Lotto over there and you do it I thought you may be able to give turtle a hand as he is not as quick as you are at picking things up, he has not responded for a couple of days now he was spending time with his family the last time I spoke to him, and he was thinking of making a wheel for PB, but when I realised what was happening I told him to leave alone at the mo so I could see if I could spot something for him and I think this is it, I have done a little bit of color pasting on the config I don't know if you have seen it but it highlights 16 numbers with 6 in it which is a good start for you, turtle finds it hard to understand what I am saying I shall have to learn some yanky talk don't you think.

Good luck my friend and keep looking into it and keep me posted.

Page 38 of 65