Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 9:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Any Jackpot Game

Topic closed. 972 replies. Last post 8 years ago by billybouy.

Page 39 of 65
PrintE-mailLink

United Kingdom
Member #70630
February 7, 2009
734 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2009, 4:25 pm - IP Logged

Your right,  Row 18 nothing,        Then I go up, right?      And look across each line?

If that's right, one could almost get little pools of numbers from what's      not there.

Where's Turtle,  lately?      He missed out on our 41 and 45.

Look at the permutations on this take two from three, work your way from bottom to top winning line again, and see what you think when you get time of course, it seems to be consistant and consistancy is what is required until you hit it of course.

Sometimes we can't see the woods for tree's, " so we have to clear a path "

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
    Member #48046
    December 7, 2006
    1699 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2009, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

I'll be looking at it,   It's a few days befor Sat.  next draw,   I see you hi-lighted yellow in config. files to help us.

Thanks,     (don't worry .....hang aroud here long enough and you'll learn some Yankee talk)

United Kingdom
      Member #70630
      February 7, 2009
      734 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2009, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I'll be looking at it,   It's a few days befor Sat.  next draw,   I see you hi-lighted yellow in config. files to help us.

Thanks,     (don't worry .....hang aroud here long enough and you'll learn some Yankee talk)

Yea ive had some tuition already on some topics,"ha ha".

United Kingdom
        Member #70630
        February 7, 2009
        734 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2009, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Go to the config files the answers are being searched in there get registered and get the benifits of the LP Site.

Kind Regards.

United Kingdom
          Member #70630
          February 7, 2009
          734 Posts
          Posted: March 20, 2009, 5:05 am - IP Logged

Hi x1kosmic there is something else I have noticed for you to look at I will PM you when you are around.

United Kingdom
            Member #70630
            February 7, 2009
            734 Posts
            Posted: March 20, 2009, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

OK everyone you are looking for the answers and I have highlighted several examples that are in my blogs and still no one has worked out what to do, or rather no one is saying, now I have highlighted the latest examples that includes an update config file of the Power Ball, so if the highlight is showing where to work to get the answer just outside the highlight winning draw 13-21-31-41-45-46, all you have to do is work out how to arrive at that answer.

PM me if you think you know and I will confirm and it does not have to be the PB, Any Jackpot Game that you do, this works on.

Good Luck to all..

United Kingdom
              Member #70630
              February 7, 2009
              734 Posts
              Posted: March 20, 2009, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

OK everyone you are looking for the answers and I have highlighted several examples that are in my blogs and still no one has worked out what to do, or rather no one is saying, now I have highlighted the latest examples that includes an update config file of the Power Ball, so if the highlight is showing where to work to get the answer just outside the highlight winning draw 13-21-31-41-45-46, all you have to do is work out how to arrive at that answer.

PM me if you think you know and I will confirm and it does not have to be the PB, Any Jackpot Game that you do, this works on.

Good Luck to all..

Texas Two Step as well.

United Kingdom
                Member #70630
                February 7, 2009
                734 Posts
                Posted: March 21, 2009, 5:58 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone I have now put a mark to the left of the numbers (1) those are the lines you have to work out, that should now help you find the answers if you study it.

Good luck.

United Kingdom
                  Member #70630
                  February 7, 2009
                  734 Posts
                  Posted: March 21, 2009, 6:17 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone I have now put a mark to the left of the numbers (1) those are the lines you have to work out, that should now help you find the answers if you study it.

Good luck.

The After file contains the answer only it is in a different format and the numbers in it direct you to the answers, these filters as I call them are not hard to do, you just have to find the correct lines to use to apply them then you have your answer and the After displays the empty cells containing the answer and believe me that is what compiles the answer empty cells, and once complete you have the cheapest and most accurate set of numbers you will ever find. just a bit of study required.

United Kingdom
                    Member #70630
                    February 7, 2009
                    734 Posts
                    Posted: March 21, 2009, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

The After file contains the answer only it is in a different format and the numbers in it direct you to the answers, these filters as I call them are not hard to do, you just have to find the correct lines to use to apply them then you have your answer and the After displays the empty cells containing the answer and believe me that is what compiles the answer empty cells, and once complete you have the cheapest and most accurate set of numbers you will ever find. just a bit of study required.

In case some members don't know where these file are go to my blogs and you will find them in there, just click on billybouy and you will get the blogs file from there.

Good luck.

United Kingdom
                      Member #70630
                      February 7, 2009
                      734 Posts
                      Posted: March 22, 2009, 9:33 am - IP Logged

In case some members don't know where these file are go to my blogs and you will find them in there, just click on billybouy and you will get the blogs file from there.

Good luck.

Morning everyone has anyone cracked this method yet, don't stay stuck ask a question just don't ask me to do it for you I am giving you good clues and direction for everyone to have the same chance, your looking at the the hotest tip and directions since I came on here, the answer is there  you just have to find it.

Good Luck to you all.

leesburg, fl
                        United States
                        Member #53062
                        June 22, 2007
                        596 Posts
                        Posted: March 23, 2009, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Am not understanding your new theory.

United Kingdom
                          Member #70630
                          February 7, 2009
                          734 Posts
                          Posted: March 23, 2009, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

Am not understanding your new theory.

Hi turtle there is no new theory the theory is still the same that the answers come from the selection of lines that do not contain the winning numbers and they in turn form the columns of empty cells, the new config is starting from the day the Lotto changed and it is highlighted by me to show everyone that you use 12 lines of numbers to find part of your answer, look outside the highlighted part at the top and you will see that, that particular line of numbers do not match the line at the bottom, now there is where you start and you look for lines of numbers in this way, go up a line at the bottom and then a line at the top and you will see it is constant.

leesburg, fl
                            United States
                            Member #53062
                            June 22, 2007
                            596 Posts
                            Posted: March 23, 2009, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I am looking at the wrong file. The file I am looking at has 65 lines under Powerball and then an 'after' sheet.

United Kingdom
                              Member #70630
                              February 7, 2009
                              734 Posts
                              Posted: March 23, 2009, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Maybe I am looking at the wrong file. The file I am looking at has 65 lines under Powerball and then an 'after' sheet.

Its the first file on the list in my blogs. I will have a look.

Page 39 of 65