Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 12:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rituals/Good Luck Charms

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Dollar419.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Do you have any rituals you follow when buying lottery tickets and do you have any lucky charms??

I have a ritual I follow. [ 6 ]  [8.45%]
I have a good luck charm(s). [ 15 ]  [21.13%]
Neither. [ 41 ]  [57.75%]
Both. [ 6 ]  [8.45%]
Other (Please elaborate). [ 3 ]  [4.23%]
Total Valid Votes [ 71 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044_7086045_n.jpg
new york
United States
Member #52681
June 4, 2007
2216 Posts
Posted: January 6, 2009, 6:09 pm - IP Logged

here is a ritual for good luck and money

all this is right in your kitchen all you need is cinnaman stick , anise star , clover all this you boil in a pot with water then just take your nomore bath or shower then what you do is put fill up your bathtab and

put the water you boil  inside the bathtab and then you need to immerse your nude body totally in the water  make sure your head is totally immersed , for this is the part of your body that serves as the seat of most energies , after that just play your numbers and you will see but do this with faith,

good luck and blessed be to all

xthundercat2003's avatar - 161784 100002045964044 7086045 ntrust and belive

MysteryMan424's avatar - batman22
    Pelham NY
    United States
    Member #60411
    April 16, 2008
    169 Posts
    Posted: January 6, 2009, 7:35 pm - IP Logged

all this is right in your kitchen all you need is cinnaman stick , anise star , clover all this you boil in a pot with water then just take your nomore bath or shower then what you do is put fill up your bathtab and

put the water you boil  inside the bathtab and then you need to immerse your nude body totally in the water  make sure your head is totally immersed , for this is the part of your body that serves as the seat of most energies , after that just play your numbers and you will see but do this with faith,

Aahhh so thats what that odor on the bus is!

GamerMom's avatar - tails

United States
      Member #60535
      April 21, 2008
      460 Posts
      Posted: January 6, 2009, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

Aahhh so thats what that odor on the bus is!

BananaLMAO!!!

Greensboro, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #1616
        June 5, 2003
        1288 Posts
        Posted: January 6, 2009, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Would it be considered good luck for me just to watch? .Lover  I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

new york
          United States
          Member #52681
          June 4, 2007
          2216 Posts
          Posted: January 6, 2009, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

i dont think that this is funning cause is not why dont you just try it and see for your self

it looks like some people just dont believ in them self

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
            long, island
            Bahamas
            Member #62181
            June 20, 2008
            3681 Posts
            Posted: January 7, 2009, 10:41 am - IP Logged

you know some ppl have luck and thats good some don't so if you do great but if you don't try the bath and stop knocking a persons believes she knowes what she is talking about try it i sure am going to

prosperity$'s avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
              Member #47591
              November 13, 2006
              380 Posts
              Posted: January 7, 2009, 11:01 am - IP Logged

x.t.c. I love your money ritual ,by the way how you doing ,and what is a nomore bath what does it involve would love to try it for the new year, need new luck ,have a good one.

Drum White BounceHello my lottery family/may *****Pro$perity***** help us all /through gods blessings/love,respect ,good luck and great gambling to all*******$$cc$$$*********    "I love dem doubles"PartyJack-in-the-Box

new york
                United States
                Member #52681
                June 4, 2007
                2216 Posts
                Posted: January 7, 2009, 11:04 am - IP Logged

x.t.c. I love your money ritual ,by the way how you doing ,and what is a nomore bath what does it involve would love to try it for the new year, need new luck ,have a good one.

here is a bath  for good luck and money try it you will see the result .

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
                  NC
                  United States
                  Member #11741
                  February 23, 2005
                  1233 Posts
                  Posted: January 7, 2009, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

here is a bath  for good luck and money try it you will see the result .

Thank you for this.  I am sure going to do it.

I strive to keep a positive outlook on things in general b/c I  have the belief that all things happen for a reason and we are the drivers of our own destiny. 

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

Omniscient's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #46570
                    September 14, 2006
                    558 Posts
                    Posted: January 9, 2009, 9:18 am - IP Logged

Hey all,

I have a money tree luck charm for good luck (see below)... but it hasn't won me much... I'm calling it my unlucky charm these days. If it wasn't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all !Thud

See full size image                                               

Don't Play more, Play Smarter!

georgetown, sc
                      United States
                      Member #68800
                      December 30, 2008
                      9 Posts
                      Posted: January 31, 2009, 11:55 pm - IP Logged

A friend of mine that used to live in N'awlins made me up a mojo bag a few years ago.Does it work?I won $21,000 on a scratch off ticket the week after I got it.I've had several other wins since I got it,too,including a $10,000 slot machine win.I'm waiting for a major,life changing PB or MM win now.

madd mike i need to talk to your friend from new orleans to see if he or she can make me a mojo bag. I need it like now. I,ll pay for it if i have to. I'm behind in some bills and is a single parent getting desperate; thanks alot. I trust what u say about winnings i need a financial blessing like that. thankd for your help.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                        Idaho
                        United States
                        Member #56506
                        November 21, 2007
                        6537 Posts
                        Posted: February 1, 2009, 12:05 am - IP Logged

wetwet35, you really shouldn't post your phone number on a message board. You should send MaddMike a pm.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23352 Posts
                          Posted: February 1, 2009, 7:36 am - IP Logged

madd mike i need to talk to your friend from new orleans to see if he or she can make me a mojo bag. I need it like now. I,ll pay for it if i have to. I'm behind in some bills and is a single parent getting desperate; thanks alot. I trust what u say about winnings i need a financial blessing like that. thankd for your help.

I have removed your phone number from your post.  Never, ever post any personal information like a phone number or e-mail address on the public forums.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
                            Member #45970
                            September 1, 2006
                            4763 Posts
                            Posted: February 1, 2009, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

I never have used a "Lucky Charm". My belief is that it is either your turn or it's not, and there's nothing you can do to alter it.

United States
                              Member #58528
                              February 18, 2008
                              710 Posts
                              Posted: February 22, 2009, 6:10 pm - IP Logged

wetwet35,did you send off for the mojo bag?