Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 2:46 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rituals/Good Luck Charms

Topic closed. 41 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Dollar419.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Do you have any rituals you follow when buying lottery tickets and do you have any lucky charms??

I have a ritual I follow. [ 6 ]  [8.45%]
I have a good luck charm(s). [ 15 ]  [21.13%]
Neither. [ 41 ]  [57.75%]
Both. [ 6 ]  [8.45%]
Other (Please elaborate). [ 3 ]  [4.23%]
Total Valid Votes [ 71 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
SITHLORD's avatar - big transpalp.jpg
toronto, ontario
Canada
Member #71598
February 28, 2009
1 Posts
Posted: February 28, 2009, 7:08 pm - IP Logged

I am very interested in getting this mojo bag I am very intuitive and have used my mind and spells to win the lottery.numbers i see in my head and play and win.i pick out the right scratchers and win .i hardly lose all my money which only happens 3 times a year.i win my money back or half or more .i will win the big one someday.this i feel. Your mind is very powerful! may the force be with you.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Santa Ana
    United States
    Member #71159
    February 20, 2009
    651 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2009, 12:52 am - IP Logged

I buy my lottery tickets at different lotto retails, i.e. such as 7-11, local liquor stores, donut shops, water stores, where ever I see the CA Lottery sign; but I buy at my regular weekly stops as well; like every Tuesday, I buy one last Mega Millions ticket at the same liquor store at the corner from job on the way home; like a one-more-chance ticket; also for a month, I've written down all of the numbers I will play that day on paper; the same numbers I've played for over 10 years now--kind of law of attraction, i.e. The Secret.  Perhaps I need a good luck charm,key, rabbit's foot or four-leaf clover--I've pick up lucky pennies but it hasn't given me the luck I need to WIN THE BIG JACKPOT BUT I HAVE A FEELING IT WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
      Pittsburg, Ks
      United States
      Member #3382
      January 17, 2004
      80819 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2009, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

My ritual is to walk up to my local convient store; open the door then when inside I do another ritual. I buy lottery tickets. Then another ritual I do is open the door to the store again and walk home

God Bless America

US Flag

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
        Member #9517
        December 10, 2004
        1272 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2009, 8:52 pm - IP Logged

Don't believe in that stuff. If you win, you win. That's all.

United States
          Member #73005
          April 2, 2009
          11 Posts
          Posted: April 2, 2009, 10:56 pm - IP Logged

I have a number of good luck items and from a very real personal experience, I firmly believe we "sometimes" get help from friends & relatives on "the other side". That is all I am saying.  Big Grin

marlon39's avatar - avatar 3245.jpg

Philippines
            Member #71195
            February 20, 2009
            226 Posts
            Posted: April 3, 2009, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

My ritual is to walk up to my local convient store; open the door then when inside I do another ritual. I buy lottery tickets. Then another ritual I do is open the door to the store again and walk home

Dance

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."
            - Vince Lombardi

grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              williamsburg,ohio
              United States
              Member #71029
              February 17, 2009
              603 Posts
              Posted: April 13, 2009, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

When this was first put up I had forgotten a lucky charm or whatever you want to call it.If I find a penny on the ground and its on heads I put it in my left shoe it has given me luck in the past.

short story I was setting on the porch one evening and an older lady round 60 walked passed the house and as she looked down she seen a penny and told me and I asked her if it was on heads and she said it was so I told her to put it in her left shoe as she did she says I hope this brings me luck tonight she was going to bingo.Well the next day a friend of my wifes and I was talking as this older lady walked down the street our friend had told us this lady had one a couple 100 at bingo that night.So it does work.

"Don't Give Up.Don't Ever Give Up"

Jim Valvano ex N.C.State basketball coach Thumbs Up

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31520 Posts
                Posted: April 13, 2009, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

When this was first put up I had forgotten a lucky charm or whatever you want to call it.If I find a penny on the ground and its on heads I put it in my left shoe it has given me luck in the past.

short story I was setting on the porch one evening and an older lady round 60 walked passed the house and as she looked down she seen a penny and told me and I asked her if it was on heads and she said it was so I told her to put it in her left shoe as she did she says I hope this brings me luck tonight she was going to bingo.Well the next day a friend of my wifes and I was talking as this older lady walked down the street our friend had told us this lady had one a couple 100 at bingo that night.So it does work.

I think a four leaf clover I found Saturday must have worked for me today because I have been playing 223 & 332 for a long time for forgot it for some reason today...got too caught up in listening to others on the forum and playing some that were suggested.

Anyway at almost cut-off time (I had already got my tickets for today) I bought one qp and it was 322 and the number for NC today was 223 so since I bought it boxed I got it.

SO it must have been the 4 leaf clover I had in my plastic pick 3 cover with me because I had the strong feeling to buy one qp....when I saw it was 322 I also bought 332...just in case it hit and I realized I forgot to buy them today.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31520 Posts
                  Posted: April 13, 2009, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

I have a number of good luck items and from a very real personal experience, I firmly believe we "sometimes" get help from friends & relatives on "the other side". That is all I am saying.  Big Grin

Well it may have been my daddy or another relative urging me to buy that qp that won today...I did seem to have a feeling someone was tapping me on the shoulder and saying ...buy a qp.

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    Charlotte North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #464
                    July 9, 2002
                    17392 Posts
                    Posted: May 2, 2009, 11:42 am - IP Logged

x.t.c. I love your money ritual ,by the way how you doing ,and what is a nomore bath what does it involve would love to try it for the new year, need new luck ,have a good one.

Looks like you were in Cat's class. Were you? ???  Just curious

wpb

Espanola NM
                      United States
                      Member #72722
                      March 25, 2009
                      133 Posts
                      Posted: May 2, 2009, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

My ritual consists of the following.  I purchase 5 lines of Powerball each drawing when the jackpot is over $50 million.

I pick my numbers the following way:

1 line consist of a "lucky number generator" from formalogy using some sort of algorithm consisting of my name, birthday, and the drawing date.

1 or 2 line consists of me simply picking random numbers based on various factors.   I look at USAMEGAS's stats page to see which numbers are cold or hot.  Which numbers tend to be repetive.   I also look at edge's alogrithm on the jackpot's forum to find a number(s) that seems good.

2 or 3 quick-picks from the retailer computer.

I always avoid patterns.   I also always alternate retailers on the Wednesday and Saturday drawings.  Suffice it to say it but my strategy has netted me few prize winnings.  I have yet to win the jackpot.    The key though is to remain consistent in whatever strategy you undertake.    Be wary though it is tempting to switch the staregy when you have a streak of losing tickets.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                        Santa Ana
                        United States
                        Member #71159
                        February 20, 2009
                        651 Posts
                        Posted: May 3, 2009, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

A very good co-worker bought me a good luck charm called "MONEY BOY" so I take it with me every time I buy lottery tickets; so far I've only won $10.00 at the raffle at work and 5 " free replays" on Fantasy 5; but I'm still waiting for the very large payoff in all of the lottery games; MEGA MILLIONS; SUPER LOTTO; FANTASY 5; DAILY 4 AND DAILY 3BananaHurray!HyperParty But it's getting very frustrusting not seeing my winning numbers appear everyday; but IT WILL VERY VERY SOON!!!