Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bringing in New Ideas = New Members

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 8 years ago by aberdeennut.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
Member #69169
January 5, 2009
2122 Posts
Posted: January 11, 2009, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Can you show me any relation between Illinois and Georgia's pick 3 numbers?

"Many Strategies|One Game"

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: January 11, 2009, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Do I really have to play 40 numbers under the v trac system? If so where is the profit? I play pick 3 in IL.

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: January 11, 2009, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

I only play in GA...sorry

United States
        Member #69169
        January 5, 2009
        2122 Posts
        Posted: January 11, 2009, 6:28 pm - IP Logged

Do u use the vtrac system at all?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23262 Posts
          Posted: January 11, 2009, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

Do I really have to play 40 numbers under the v trac system? If so where is the profit? I play pick 3 in IL.

I'd suggest that if you are looking for vTracs playing tips, you look here and read everything linked:

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/5949

There is a lot of reading material there, because each thread includes several pages of commentary and additional answers.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
            Member #69169
            January 5, 2009
            2122 Posts
            Posted: January 11, 2009, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Todd.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
              NC
              United States
              Member #29378
              January 1, 2006
              552 Posts
              Posted: January 11, 2009, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank You to everyone who has posted... Great ideas and sense of direction... I'll continue with the word of mouth, my links on my small site, and see if I can't come up with a banner to add to it... Thank you all so much for your responses... As for you Jordans121, welcome to the LotteryPost - I hope you're enjoying yourself, and if you have some time, feel free to check out my lil website - it has some introductory information, as well as, some more advanced systems made in an excel 1997-2007 formats mostly the ideas of LottoLaughs... Check it out at: http://lottostop.tripod.com/

Thank You All & Carry on the great work, Pogo

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: January 11, 2009, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

Do u use the vtrac system at all?

Nope I do not use vtracs... I keep track of the history and have my own work out

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

United States
                  Member #2338
                  September 17, 2003
                  2063 Posts
                  Posted: January 12, 2009, 12:37 am - IP Logged

Here is your opportunity to ask a question and get an answer... Can I help you?

Why do I keep loosing at pick 5, 6/49, Powerball and every other game I seem to play. Razz

Looks like I can really ask experts at that here. I know I'm an expert by now at that.

dikkidu's avatar - villiarna
                    oklahoma city, ok
                    United States
                    Member #68213
                    December 15, 2008
                    43 Posts
                    Posted: January 14, 2009, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

You would think some of these guests that have spent over 1350+ continuous minutes in the forums would sign up for free membership at the least... So my question is how do we draw more guests &/or members to this website for more ideas, new ideas, or different ideas... Any suggestions??? Currently I'm informing friends, family, and co-workers that I now play lottery to visit the site and sign-up, but what else can we do? Thanks for the suggestions, Pogo

Hi fellow LP members! Oklahoma launched their lottery on 10-12-05 and I had never played the Pick 3 until joining LP.  Since joining approx 3 weeks ago I have worked the numbers everyday, not actually betting every day, just backtesting the various systems to see if I was on the right track.   I  played 10 numbers and hit my 1st pick 3 (Oklahoma) on 1-13-09 on a draw of 495 (I boxed 594) and it paid $80.  I have passed this site on to everyone I know. It is the greatest, expecially for someone who is somewhat mathmatically challenged to start with.  Everyone is very helpful and willing to share their wealth of knowledge.   You just have to keep a good notebook (I don't have any excell or software) and do your homework.  Don't get discouraged and don't give up.  I purchased Shawn67's recommended Proff Hitt's book and it is very helpful & time saving.  I am still struggling to "see" the patterns, but am not giving up.   Everyone should join LP, you don't know what your missing by not being a member and having the support and knowledge of such a great memberhip as LP has.   thank you to all to have helped and good luck to all. thank you, dikkidu

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                      Chief Bottle Washer
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #1
                      May 31, 2000
                      23262 Posts
                      Posted: January 14, 2009, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi fellow LP members! Oklahoma launched their lottery on 10-12-05 and I had never played the Pick 3 until joining LP.  Since joining approx 3 weeks ago I have worked the numbers everyday, not actually betting every day, just backtesting the various systems to see if I was on the right track.   I  played 10 numbers and hit my 1st pick 3 (Oklahoma) on 1-13-09 on a draw of 495 (I boxed 594) and it paid $80.  I have passed this site on to everyone I know. It is the greatest, expecially for someone who is somewhat mathmatically challenged to start with.  Everyone is very helpful and willing to share their wealth of knowledge.   You just have to keep a good notebook (I don't have any excell or software) and do your homework.  Don't get discouraged and don't give up.  I purchased Shawn67's recommended Proff Hitt's book and it is very helpful & time saving.  I am still struggling to "see" the patterns, but am not giving up.   Everyone should join LP, you don't know what your missing by not being a member and having the support and knowledge of such a great memberhip as LP has.   thank you to all to have helped and good luck to all. thank you, dikkidu

Wonderful story — thanks for posting it! Smiley

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                      What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                      Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
                        Member #63356
                        July 26, 2008
                        1427 Posts
                        Posted: January 14, 2009, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Awww... you didn't email me or IM me either - I can text your eyeballs sore!  LOL!  Give me a holler sometimes!   I do respect others as I would in person, which means I wouldn't say or do something here that I wouldn't in my 'real' life.  I have been online since it was 2.95 an hour, and my Internet bill was more than my house payments.  LOL!  Being in an online community such as this is just like you would be at work, the same relationship dynamics apply, some are shy, some are more outgoing, some are reserved, some are natural teachers, some couldn't tell you how to get out of a wet paper bag, and some I would keep my eyes on.

If I didn't say it before ********* Welcome **********

Sometimes members get so involved/intense trying to get that "Hit".  I'm sure its not personal, so don't take it that way. 

And if you ever need any help ASK someone, if they don't give you more than one word answer, ask another "someone".  I'm sure that you will find that these folks here are the best on the web in time. 

Hope you get that Big Hit!

Kaptainess

thor's avatar - thor
                          Deep in the Woods of Texas
                          United States
                          Member #68454
                          December 22, 2008
                          328 Posts
                          Posted: January 15, 2009, 12:06 am - IP Logged

i just wanted to say that being a new member also that i have met some very nice and helpful people here. most don't mind sharing their tips and information. i for one don't understand the mathematics and calculations some use for pick 3, but i'm trying.

a big thank you  to the texas pick 3 forum since i spend most of my time there. have enjoyed reading the news stories and have perused a few other forums. plenty of time and plenty of good reading ahead.

so will i spread the word, sure. thanks to you veteransfor making us rookies feel welcome!

"Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it"

by: Henry David Thoreau

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                            MICHIGAN
                            United States
                            Member #65282
                            September 22, 2008
                            1992 Posts
                            Posted: January 15, 2009, 8:24 am - IP Logged

I'm spreading the word in my neck of the woods, sometimes people

need to get a little more comfortable with everyone.  Secondly when

they see how many folks are giving out the winning number they will

join in. 

Sunny California
                              United States
                              Member #40295
                              May 31, 2006
                              7712 Posts
                              Posted: January 15, 2009, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

There are currently 1245 active users: 1113 guests and 132 members

as of 5:53 PM today. I didn't realize that on the home page where currently online listed the guests also. I just assumed it meant online members only. Very interesting. So,guests,be a real active user and join us here on the LP! Thumbs Up