Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Bringing in New Ideas = New Members

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 8 years ago by aberdeennut.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
DelmarvaChick's avatar - wallace
Ohio
United States
Member #68398
December 20, 2008
81 Posts
Posted: January 16, 2009, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

ijust wanted to say that being a new member also that i have met somevery nice and helpful people here. most don't mind sharing their tipsand information. i for one don't understand the mathematics andcalculations some use for pick 3, but i'm trying.

-------

I don't get the math eaither! Wheels and systems and excel formulas and vtracs, what in the who-ha!!?!!? I try to but...alas...it's statistics and I took 3 different courses between undergrade and graduate school and am SOOOO happy its over and done with. I couldnt forget that information soon enough. I've never been so lost before and school environment is something I enjoy.

These guys are serious about thier lottery (but not to the point of grumpiness), and sometimes I feel a little out of place.  Sometimes I pick a few numbers I like based off sentimental value, other times I'm QP-ing it away....but I do love to read the news stories and gain a little wisdom from other's experiences...and there are a lot of those on here.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
    NC
    United States
    Member #29378
    January 1, 2006
    552 Posts
    Posted: January 16, 2009, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

To new and perspective members a like... Welcome to the LotteryPost, it's a great place to be, so if you haven't already sign-up for free membership

- you won't regret it. Welcome All - Pogo

United States
      Member #67052
      November 15, 2008
      80 Posts
      Posted: January 17, 2009, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I've read the postings for two and half years but just recently joined.  I TOO WAS HESITANT ABOUT POSTING.  I just got a lot of info from reading. i never understood the pick 3, the box, the whatever. i basically play fantasy 5, pb and mega.  at least i know if i win buy the numbers and the website.    With pick 3 , the clerk could cheat me. LOL.  SO I'LL STICK TO WHAT I KNOW.

ENJOY READING THE INFO! SMILE , AND ESPECAILLY THE STORIES ABOUT WINNERS AS WELL THE THE ONES WHO LOST THEIR ONCE IN A GENERATION CHANCE. 

WE CAN USE THEIR FAILURES AS STEPPING STONES, IT'S OUR CHOICE.

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
        Pittsburg, Ks
        United States
        Member #3382
        January 17, 2004
        80629 Posts
        Posted: January 18, 2009, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

Win I win the Tue x 2 max ($44k) I will mention LP in the Kansas Lottery free paper we get about very 3 months.

Now I have a question since there are no stupid questions. What does it mean when the number comes out staight? I thought the number was atraight when it was drawn

God Bless America

US Flag

United States
          Member #916
          December 12, 2002
          18335 Posts
          Posted: January 18, 2009, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

Win I win the Tue x 2 max ($44k) I will mention LP in the Kansas Lottery free paper we get about very 3 months.

Now I have a question since there are no stupid questions. What does it mean when the number comes out staight? I thought the number was atraight when it was drawn

If you play 123 and the number comes 123 that is called a straight

If you play 123 and the number comes 213 that is called a box!

JAP69's avatar - alas
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #6
            November 4, 2001
            8790 Posts
            Posted: January 18, 2009, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

What does it mean when the number comes out staight? I thought the number was atraight when it was drawn

When it is drawn that is the straight order for that number on that drawing.

when the number comes out staight. I think that phrase is used on the forums is when their predicted or posted number comes out the exact order as posted. "Hey my number hit straight"

WHATT

United Kingdom
              Member #67319
              November 23, 2008
              227 Posts
              Posted: January 26, 2009, 4:10 am - IP Logged

You would think some of these guests that have spent over 1350+ continuous minutes in the forums would sign up for free membership at the least... So my question is how do we draw more guests &/or members to this website for more ideas, new ideas, or different ideas... Any suggestions??? Currently I'm informing friends, family, and co-workers that I now play lottery to visit the site and sign-up, but what else can we do? Thanks for the suggestions, Pogo

Yes my friend I stood at the door yesterday and then decided to go suggestions to have a look around and I have one new idea there with no response at all this morning,have a look and see what you think perhaps more encouragement is needed to to create a real opinion.

Kind regards,

Bill....