Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 2/1 - 2/28/2009

Topic closed. 3291 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 95 of 220
PrintE-mailLink
Thomasville
United States
Member #56104
November 2, 2007
452 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:11 am - IP Logged

NC will make you lose your mind, same number WOW makes you wonder what is going on

Shawn67's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

United States
    Member #45970
    September 1, 2006
    4763 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:18 am - IP Logged

North Carolina Pick-3 02/15/09:

(Evening)

4 0 6 - 5 9 6 -5 0 5
    6 0 6 - 5 1 6 -5 0 7
    0 0 6 - 5 5 6 -5 0 1

4 5 6 - 4 5 0 - 4 6 0 - 5 6 0
    9 0 1 - 9 0 5 - 9 1 5 - 0 1 5
    5 6 7 - 5 6 1 - 5 7 1 - 6 7 1

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
      NC
      United States
      Member #11741
      February 23, 2005
      1233 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:55 am - IP Logged

Well, Well, didn't know it was your birthday!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLKSAINT!

Birthday Fireworks Fireworks Too Happy 2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLKSAINT!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!.

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

Kidzmom's avatar - cold
        NC
        United States
        Member #11741
        February 23, 2005
        1233 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:59 am - IP Logged

RIGGED, RIPOFF, REPEATS!!!!!

NCEL has been monitoring our LP!! so they figured let's do a repeat and keep most of our money to ourselves...That show'em.....frigging NCEL!!!  Steaming is a nice word for them...!ArgueYellow Eyes

Be kind to a stranger because you never know when you are talking to an angel.Blue Angel

KZM

mry711's avatar - character catafly.jpg
          Charlotte, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #7511
          October 5, 2004
          1488 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2009, 2:04 am - IP Logged

We have to watch Pick 4 in Virginia now as well they have given the Midday Pick 3 to us the last 2 Saturdays:

2/14/2009Day 7,9,7,4

2/7/2009Day 7,8,2,2

BananaCongrats to ALL winners & posters!!! Banana

Also watch Delaware and Florida's pick 4, in the evening mostly, you will see our number

or close to it.

nfinity78's avatar - lol
            Home
            United States
            Member #65602
            October 1, 2008
            301 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2009, 2:18 am - IP Logged

They had a good run going.  Hadn't had a repeat in over 2 weeks.  That's gotta be a record.  We should have known something was gonna change especially since they were running doubles at night all week then flipped it to midday.  Well, I stayed with my 950 just in case, but did sneak in a box 650.  Got a little piece of that $200K they will pay out. 

PartyCongrats to the winners!!

The Sleepers: 444 119 122 333, take your time, I'll wait on you.

favor4's avatar - huntres2
              Winston Salem
              United States
              Member #61198
              May 15, 2008
              25139 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2009, 4:38 am - IP Logged

Also watch Delaware and Florida's pick 4, in the evening mostly, you will see our number

or close to it.

Hi mry711-

You are right on point!

LP Family, check out Florida's pick 4 for last night's draw................

Play 4 Evening 6-5-0-6

“Your winning number is not under attack.  It’s about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NOTE:  I WILL POST THE MOST RECENT HOTMAMA TWIST BASED ON MY ACCESS TO A PC; SO YOU MAY NOT SEE IT FOR EVERY DRAWING........

"It's a mistake to think we listen only with our ears.  Its much more important to listen with the mind, the eyes, the body, and the heart. Unless you truly want to understand the other person, you'll never be able to listen."  Mark Herndon

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                North Carolina
                United States
                Member #53121
                June 24, 2007
                6499 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2009, 6:34 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #4313
                  April 11, 2004
                  2389 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2009, 7:11 am - IP Logged

I Agree!

Gentlespirit
                  'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #4313
                    April 11, 2004
                    2389 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2009, 7:17 am - IP Logged

Blue Angel     2/14/09 Sunday - Day of Prayer

$$$Congratulations to all the Winners & Posters of last night's 506!!!$$$

Nothing is finer than Carolina!!! Yeah! BananaDrumDisneyDrumBanana

3+1+2  Workout using last night's 506

Front   Reverse   Mirror

506      605           051

818      917           363

120      229           675

432      531           987

744      843           299

056      155           501

368      467           813

670      779           125

982      081           437

294      393           749

506      605           051

Good luck Tarheels & have a wonderful day...Booooo on NCEL's!!! Thumbs Up

Gentlespirit
                    'Be Loving and Peaceful'Blue Angel

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                      North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #59855
                      March 29, 2008
                      31517 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2009, 7:31 am - IP Logged

Below is what I told you all yesterday and nobody seemed to pay any attention to me...seems like now you're thinking a little on the same lines as me....lol

I think they must have done something to the darn machine because these numbers that are falling are weird. 

I want them to go back to the "normal" numbers like we had last month!Rant

I have heard something about how they change the machine somehow but can't remember the details of it so different numbers fall......I know I heard that from somewhere.

taterman47's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                        Walkertown N.C.
                        United States
                        Member #67152
                        November 18, 2008
                        1546 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2009, 7:58 am - IP Logged

I really don't think anything is rigged here..Just numbers doing odd things..

TypeHyper

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
                          Member #62239
                          June 21, 2008
                          24953 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2009, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Below is what I told you all yesterday and nobody seemed to pay any attention to me...seems like now you're thinking a little on the same lines as me....lol

I think they must have done something to the darn machine because these numbers that are falling are weird. 

I want them to go back to the "normal" numbers like we had last month!Rant

I have heard something about how they change the machine somehow but can't remember the details of it so different numbers fall......I know I heard that from somewhere.

I didn't know how to get a link from my blog, but this is in response to an email I sent NCEL about the way the numbers were falling and the response or the lack thereof that they gave me in return. Now below I highlighted some things that should be questioned. And I am sure we could debate all day about what the NCEL does and doesn't do right in each of our eyesight and that is fine. I know some may say well we say it's rigged or what not when we are not winning I say the same thing when I am winning. Again playing the lottery you are taking a chance at a win. I am sure I will get a ton of replies in my PM and I can/will answer them for you.

Thank you for sending us your question.

The North Carolina Education Lottery plans to have Pick 4 in late spring of this year.

The security and integrity of all of our games are of utmost importance. Many steps are taken to ensure the integrity.  The 4’s has not been removed from the balls.

An external auditor is present at every drawing, (Pick 3, Cash 5 & Powerball) and the ball set and draw machine are randomly selected before each drawing in the presence of the auditor. Tests are conducted before and after the live drawing, and the draw team reviews the numbers selected to sure that there are no patterns or sequences of numbers. If repeat numbers are noted, the ball set will be replaced and three additional tests will be conducted. If at anytime during the draw process the external auditor notes anything at all that concerns them, they can call the drawing foul and a new drawing will be conducted with a new ball set and new draw machine.  The ball sets are weighed and checked periodically and there are back-up sets that can replace any ball set that the draw team or auditor has concerns about. Again, the integrity of our games is very important to the NC Education Lottery.

Thank you for playing.

Player Info

NC Education Lottery

*pls*

mswiz777's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                            Va Beach
                            United States
                            Member #532
                            August 2, 2002
                            17717 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2009, 9:12 am - IP Logged

2/15 

215 214 777 769 056 999 222 889 988 898

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #64839
                              September 9, 2008
                              1133 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2009, 9:56 am - IP Logged

I didn't know how to get a link from my blog, but this is in response to an email I sent NCEL about the way the numbers were falling and the response or the lack thereof that they gave me in return. Now below I highlighted some things that should be questioned. And I am sure we could debate all day about what the NCEL does and doesn't do right in each of our eyesight and that is fine. I know some may say well we say it's rigged or what not when we are not winning I say the same thing when I am winning. Again playing the lottery you are taking a chance at a win. I am sure I will get a ton of replies in my PM and I can/will answer them for you.

Thank you for sending us your question.

The North Carolina Education Lottery plans to have Pick 4 in late spring of this year.

The security and integrity of all of our games are of utmost importance. Many steps are taken to ensure the integrity.  The 4’s has not been removed from the balls.

An external auditor is present at every drawing, (Pick 3, Cash 5 & Powerball) and the ball set and draw machine are randomly selected before each drawing in the presence of the auditor. Tests are conducted before and after the live drawing, and the draw team reviews the numbers selected to sure that there are no patterns or sequences of numbers. If repeat numbers are noted, the ball set will be replaced and three additional tests will be conducted. If at anytime during the draw process the external auditor notes anything at all that concerns them, they can call the drawing foul and a new drawing will be conducted with a new ball set and new draw machine.  The ball sets are weighed and checked periodically and there are back-up sets that can replace any ball set that the draw team or auditor has concerns about. Again, the integrity of our games is very important to the NC Education Lottery.

Thank you for playing.

Player Info

NC Education Lottery

Sounds like a retarded excuse for an outright lie to keep money.....Yeah...they know what they are doing...keeping money from players...Bash

"All great achievements require time."

-Maya Angelou-

Page 95 of 220