Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 11:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 2/1 - 2/28/2009

Topic closed. 3291 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 97 of 220
PrintE-mailLink
NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
$$ Moneymaker $$

United States
Member #4290
April 9, 2004
16883 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Folks, the lottery is a RANDOM GAME!!!! ANYTHING can happen on any draw!!! Period, end of story.  All of your wining and complainiing won't change a thing. It is a RANDOM GAME!!!!  All you can do is use the odds in your favor.

All of our schemeing and plotting to pick the right # doesn't gaurantee you anything.  That's why I use statistics and probability to figure out my plays.  What falls in SC, VA, or any other state, has nothing whatsoever to do with what happens in the drawings in NC, if you think it does, you are simply ignorant.  What happened on a certain date last year has nothing to do with what balls will be drawn today, it is a RANDOM game.

Whether of not the moon is full, half moon, moon rising has absolutely nothing to do with the balls that are drawn.

There is no book, lottery bible, soothsayer, list, workout, computer program, or any other scheme that will tell you what # is coming.  Only chance and luck and some simple observation will help increase your odds to win.  Is it fun to look at the workouts and try to figure out what might be coming???? sure it is, but that is as far as it goes for me!!!! I have been watching everyones workouts and schemes know for almost 8 months, and I have seen NOBODY who can post a list of #'s and consistantly win and make money.  Some of the workouts you and I post have HUNDREDS OF # COMBINATIONS AND POSSIBILITIES.  Playing them all makes no sense at all because you would simply LOSE MONEY.

I will challenge anyone with my random lists.  My contest against Bigtyme is living proof.  The #'s I have posted for the month are from a random # generator and I am in the lead and most likely will win the contest, if I don't, it will be very very close.

Now don't get me wrong, I really admire the "family" atmosphere we have here and I know it means alot to alot of you.  But don't take this game too seriously, it will drive you bananas!  Play within your means and have fun!!! and hopefully get LUCKY and make some $$$ along the way!!

I beg to differ with what you say, but that's why we all have our opinion about things. Especially this statement, "I have been watching everyones workouts and schemes know for almost 8 months, and I have seen NOBODY who can post a list of #'s and consistantly win and make money."

There are not secrets to numbers they just are, but there are tricks/methods/systems that can make you a consistent winner, you just have to be persistent and observant. Everything is everything and that's why everything works, there are some methods that work better and if you have a method that does, you would be afool to disclose it. The Lottery Commissions are like viruses that get used to the very antibiotics that cure them. I know people here at LP who KNOW this but will never tell and I wouldn't especially since I keep promises I make about other peoples business or information no matter what. 

I will not do any number battles or prove it through postings because I do KNOW this for myself, but I want to encourage others to continue the work, don't let anyone tell you it cannot be done because it just isn't true. Everything is everything....the moon, the stars, deaths, birthdays, plane crashes, dreams, dreambooks, children spouting out numbers, animals giving you numbers, tea reading, mysticism, stocks, bills, addresses, test scores, dorm room numbers, scores of games, visions, fortune cookie numbers, you name it!

We had a story on here last year about a man who kept winning his states Cash/Pick 5 and he probably heard the same thing, but he proved it wrong and if he has any sense in his head, he would not tell anyone what he is doing. That's what the Lottery Commissions want........your money, but you can take theirs. Don't take my word for it, prove it to yourself without giving up and saying,"Oh there is no way!"

Peace and abundant blessings to you AVLM and all!

The Cash is Mine in '09

-NEB-

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

WolverineX's avatar - wolverine06
    raleigh, NC
    United States
    Member #65379
    September 25, 2008
    447 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:49 am - IP Logged

I Agree! /// Hey, we all one big happy family /// I just disagree with u AVLM  and Hotmama
    '
    For all those who are frustrated, angry or pissed. Why don't we show NCEL how we do. Let's get back to what we do, Workouts, forcast ///

Do what U guys do best ///

Slashing Mad through NCEL, FL and VA Lotto /// \\\ Healing and recovering is a must ///

$$ Moneymaker $$

United States
      Member #4290
      April 9, 2004
      16883 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:53 am - IP Logged

:l Helios' Day l: Midday 2-15-09 Evening

** until 2-19-09 **

013  014  015  016  018  023  024  025  027  029  034  036  038  045  047  049  056  058  059  067  068  069  078  079  123  124  126  128  135  137  139  146  148  149  157  158  159  167  168  169  178  189  234  236  238  239  245  247  248  249  256  257  258  259  267  268  279  347  348  349  357  358  367  369  378  389  457  459  468  479  567  569  578  589  679  689  789  111  444  555  777  888 

Sun Smiley

Clover Thumbs Up 

Greensboro, North Carolina
        United States
        Member #1616
        June 5, 2003
        1288 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:53 am - IP Logged

I beg to differ with what you say, but that's why we all have our opinion about things. Especially this statement, "I have been watching everyones workouts and schemes know for almost 8 months, and I have seen NOBODY who can post a list of #'s and consistantly win and make money."

There are not secrets to numbers they just are, but there are tricks/methods/systems that can make you a consistent winner, you just have to be persistent and observant. Everything is everything and that's why everything works, there are some methods that work better and if you have a method that does, you would be afool to disclose it. The Lottery Commissions are like viruses that get used to the very antibiotics that cure them. I know people here at LP who KNOW this but will never tell and I wouldn't especially since I keep promises I make about other peoples business or information no matter what. 

I will not do any number battles or prove it through postings because I do KNOW this for myself, but I want to encourage others to continue the work, don't let anyone tell you it cannot be done because it just isn't true. Everything is everything....the moon, the stars, deaths, birthdays, plane crashes, dreams, dreambooks, children spouting out numbers, animals giving you numbers, tea reading, mysticism, stocks, bills, addresses, test scores, dorm room numbers, scores of games, visions, fortune cookie numbers, you name it!

We had a story on here last year about a man who kept winning his states Cash/Pick 5 and he probably heard the same thing, but he proved it wrong and if he has any sense in his head, he would not tell anyone what he is doing. That's what the Lottery Commissions want........your money, but you can take theirs. Don't take my word for it, prove it to yourself without giving up and saying,"Oh there is no way!"

The Cash is Mine in '09

-NEB-

I agree I Agree!  I have so many people at work and at home tell me that it's just random and it's "all luck anyways". I refuse to believe that because I love playing with numbers and it's really the only hobby I have. People like myself who play around with numbers all the time will see patterns. Just got to catch it at the right time.

Damn, NBey6, I think it is good we finally found something we can agree on. Banana

nfinity78's avatar - lol
          Home
          United States
          Member #65602
          October 1, 2008
          301 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:56 am - IP Logged

I do the same thing.  I look back mostly at whats due for the week,whats been lagging.  I keep up with what has been out and all thegoodies.  BUT I still use my system as my base and the stats to break down the "million" numbers.

I was hurt to see AVLM just kill peoples spirit though.  When people notice something it may just be for them.  Why would they have a number then our number comes from it?  Maybe it was a sign for someone, just that extra little push for them to get that "luck" they had been waiting on, we will never know.  Yeah it might be a random game, but if you can hit more than 5 times a week with a system you got something going.  I was pretty close this week  I hear from my cousin on the weekends, he will tell me what they hit on from that week.  It's amazing how they can almost everyday win a couple grand.  That's with a system and dream books. 

I don't mean this to be offensive or anything of the nature

I'm out of here...gotta go to a memorial service, you guys have a lovely day and get that money tonight.

The Sleepers: 444 119 122 333, take your time, I'll wait on you.

United States
            Member #62164
            June 19, 2008
            1217 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Entire NC history used for this

1st Pos.#TotalCurrent Skip
            2nd Pos.
            3rd Pos.
              $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
              Member #4290
              April 9, 2004
              16883 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:59 am - IP Logged

I agree I Agree!  I have so many people at work and at home tell me that it's just random and it's "all luck anyways". I refuse to believe that because I love playing with numbers and it's really the only hobby I have. People like myself who play around with numbers all the time will see patterns. Just got to catch it at the right time.

Damn, NBey6, I think it is good we finally found something we can agree on. Banana

If we just have an open mind and stick it out long enough, we never know what could happen!! Glad to see it, Reddog!! LOL

Lovies Group Hug   Lovies

Clover Thumbs Up 

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                Durham, North Carolina
                United States
                Member #58710
                February 23, 2008
                6882 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

I was gonna stay out of this. It has got me in hot water before buttttt. I agree with Nbey, Reddog, Wolverine, and Nfinity on this one. I have no idea how "random" the lottery really is b/c I have NEVER seen a draw in person. That's something that I would LOVE to do one day. You can tell me the sky is blue but if I can't see then all I can do is believe what you tell me.

This game is not my fulltime job nor my parttime job. If it was I'd be broke. Why? Because I don't take it that serious. Do I get upset sometimes? Yes!!! Do I think its rigged sometimes? Yes! Do I know it's rigged? No. If I won everday would I say it was rigged? Yes, I'd say it was rigged in my favor!!! lol

This is my hobby, my enjoyment and my way to pull a few bucks for the simple pleasures that I enjoy.  This is my de-stresser, my way to wind down in the afternoons. This is my connection to some cool new friends, too many to name. You know who you are!

I LOVE logging on LP and posting and joking with you guys/gals. I get excited when I see someone find a new pattern, see someone win alot or just see someone come on here and say hello.

I use alot of systems and I look at alot of things. Just like when the 272 fell and how it was all just a coinsidence but still if I could have go to the store I would have hit it straight. And I got that number out a DREAM BOOK

The thing to remember here is that everyone has an opinion. Everyone has a belief, a story, a vibe, a reaction, and most of all everyone has feelings. It's ok to state what you believe. Just remember it's not cool to call anyone out their name for what they believe.

Remember we also have the right to "dust the dirt off your shoulders" and keep it moving. Let's get that money everyone and have FUN doing it!!! No I have some unfinished business to attend to!!!

Lovies

WinEvans$'s avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                  enfield nc
                  United States
                  Member #66674
                  November 2, 2008
                  996 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

We done had doubles all week and now a repeat. All that's left for tonite is a TRIPLE

i don't know who's right or wrong but i have used #'s from everyone on the post

and have hit so everyone keep doing what they're doing

raleigh, NC
                    United States
                    Member #65379
                    September 25, 2008
                    447 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

That's alot of numbers Nbey/// U playin all those ? If you would shrink it what would ur favs be ?

Slashing Mad through NCEL, FL and VA Lotto /// \\\ Healing and recovering is a must ///

raleigh, NC
                      United States
                      Member #65379
                      September 25, 2008
                      447 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2009, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

That's some good work ///

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
                        Summerfield NC
                        United States
                        Member #61736
                        June 2, 2008
                        3714 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2009, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

The Cash is Mine in '09

-NEB-

What you didn't read about the man who won the cash 5 21 times is that he played THOUSANDS of dollars per draw and eneded up with peanuts, he won alot, but he also lost alot,,,,,,,,,sound familiar?

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

$$ Moneymaker $$

United States
                          Member #4290
                          April 9, 2004
                          16883 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2009, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

What you didn't read about the man who won the cash 5 21 times is that he played THOUSANDS of dollars per draw and eneded up with peanuts, he won alot, but he also lost alot,,,,,,,,,sound familiar?

Yes I did read that, but that's how he chose to spend his money, it still doesn't take away the fact that he "actually won 21 times". Losing is the chance you take and how you spend the winnings is your business, too. But you can win and make a living out of it if you just use your head.

Blue Angel

Clover Thumbs Up 

Summerfield NC
                            United States
                            Member #61736
                            June 2, 2008
                            3714 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2009, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

We done had doubles all week and now a repeat. All that's left for tonite is a TRIPLE

i don't know who's right or wrong but i have used #'s from everyone on the post

and have hit so everyone keep doing what they're doing

and by no means am I asking anyone to stop doing what they are doing, just be realistic about it all.  It is a hobby and if you have fun doing it like I do, GREAT keep having fun!!  But conspeisy theorys drive me nuts!!!

PS. you can go watch the drawing live anytime you want to.

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

Summerfield NC
                              United States
                              Member #61736
                              June 2, 2008
                              3714 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2009, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

Yes I did read that, but that's how he chose to spend his money, it still doesn't take away the fact that he "actually won 21 times". Losing is the chance you take and how you spend the winnings is your business, too. But you can win and make a living out of it if you just use your head.

Blue Angel

I can also win the pick 3 EVERYTIME I PLAY!!!!

ALL I have to do is spend $1000 and play every # exact and lose $500!!!!

Page 97 of 220