Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 2/1 - 2/28/2009

Topic closed. 3291 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 96 of 220
PrintE-mailLink
hotmama's avatar - BlackArt6
Wilmington,NC
United States
Member #57581
January 11, 2008
7661 Posts
Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Fuzzy Dice HOTMAMA'S TIC TAC TOE WITH A TWIST  Dice

Midday 02/14/09

7 1 2 7 3 2 7 8 9
0 9 3 4 9 1 3 9 0
9 8 7 5 6 7 2 1 7
 7 9 7 0 2 0 
 0 2 0 3 5 3 
 3 5 3 6 8 6

HERE IT IS!!! Caught My Heart 

SOMETIMES WE CAN'T SEE THE FORREST FOR THE TREES!

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

bettyboop.gif picture by Ikeilynn

COURAGE       

Wilmington,NC
    United States
    Member #57581
    January 11, 2008
    7661 Posts
    Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:10 am - IP Logged

PartyCONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS AND POSTERS OF 506 Party

"A good life is when you assume nothing, do more, need less, smile often, dream big, laugh a lot and realize how Blessed you are."

COURAGE       

Wilmington,NC
      United States
      Member #57581
      January 11, 2008
      7661 Posts
      Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:13 am - IP Logged

Fuzzy Dice HOTMAMA'S TIC TAC TOE WITH A TWIST  Dice

EVENING 02/14/09

5 0 1 5 2 1 5 6 7
      9 0 2 3 0 0 1 0 8
      8 7 6 4 5 6 0 9 6
       5 0 6 9 3 8 
       8 3 9 2 6 1 
       1 6 2 5 9 4

COURAGE       

a$VeryLuckyMan's avatar - spherewall
        Summerfield NC
        United States
        Member #61736
        June 2, 2008
        3714 Posts
        Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:14 am - IP Logged

Folks, the lottery is a RANDOM GAME!!!! ANYTHING can happen on any draw!!! Period, end of story.  All of your wining and complainiing won't change a thing. It is a RANDOM GAME!!!!  All you can do is use the odds in your favor.

All of our schemeing and plotting to pick the right # doesn't gaurantee you anything.  That's why I use statistics and probability to figure out my plays.  What falls in SC, VA, or any other state, has nothing whatsoever to do with what happens in the drawings in NC, if you think it does, you are simply ignorant.  What happened on a certain date last year has nothing to do with what balls will be drawn today, it is a RANDOM game.

Whether of not the moon is full, half moon, moon rising has absolutely nothing to do with the balls that are drawn.

There is no book, lottery bible, soothsayer, list, workout, computer program, or any other scheme that will tell you what # is coming.  Only chance and luck and some simple observation will help increase your odds to win.  Is it fun to look at the workouts and try to figure out what might be coming???? sure it is, but that is as far as it goes for me!!!! I have been watching everyones workouts and schemes know for almost 8 months, and I have seen NOBODY who can post a list of #'s and consistantly win and make money.  Some of the workouts you and I post have HUNDREDS OF # COMBINATIONS AND POSSIBILITIES.  Playing them all makes no sense at all because you would simply LOSE MONEY.

I will challenge anyone with my random lists.  My contest against Bigtyme is living proof.  The #'s I have posted for the month are from a random # generator and I am in the lead and most likely will win the contest, if I don't, it will be very very close.

Now don't get me wrong, I really admire the "family" atmosphere we have here and I know it means alot to alot of you.  But don't take this game too seriously, it will drive you bananas!  Play within your means and have fun!!! and hopefully get LUCKY and make some $$$ along the way!!

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP2p91dvm6M

United States
          Member #69530
          January 11, 2009
          7803 Posts
          Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Hi Vergie?

I'm a newbie to the forum.

NCEL is throwing out some weird repeats

You guys are all cool that post on here!

taterman47's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
            Walkertown N.C.
            United States
            Member #67152
            November 18, 2008
            1546 Posts
            Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:29 am - IP Logged

I agree with that...But what is a ball set..I tried to look it up..And read something about using diffrent machines and sets of balls at diffrent time...

Just wondering what it is?    And yes no one is going to become a millioniar playing pick three.

But it is fun playing and for some lucky people..Some hit some nice pots once in a while..

Good Luck to all..US FlagAnd be Blessed we can play and have some money to play.

Summerfield NC
              United States
              Member #61736
              June 2, 2008
              3714 Posts
              Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:38 am - IP Logged

ODDS:::::::

Triple- 1%

Double- 28%

Front loaded Double- 10% (includes triples)

Middle loaded double- 9%

back loaded double - 9%

Last 200 draws:

45 doubles or triples or 22.5%

18 back loaded doubles

9  front loaded doubles (4.5%)

16 middle loaded doubles

2 triples

EEO doubles- 0

LLH doubles- 1

6 has been the first # in double or triple only 1 time in 200 draws

Last 100 draws:

23 doubles (23%)

8 back loaded

5 front loaded

6 middle loaded

1 triple

EEO- 0 doubles

OEE- 0 doubles

HLH- 1 double

LHL- 1 double

LLH- 1 double

6 has not been a part of any double in any position in the last 100 draws.

Be ready when opportunity comes...Luck is the time when preparation and opportunity meet.

All of us have bad luck and good luck. The man who persists through the bad luck - who keeps right on going - is the man who is there when the good luck comes - and is ready to receive it.Lep

Wilmington,NC
                United States
                Member #57581
                January 11, 2008
                7661 Posts
                Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:54 am - IP Logged

Folks, the lottery is a RANDOM GAME!!!! ANYTHING can happen on any draw!!! Period, end of story.  All of your wining and complainiing won't change a thing. It is a RANDOM GAME!!!!  All you can do is use the odds in your favor.

All of our schemeing and plotting to pick the right # doesn't gaurantee you anything.  That's why I use statistics and probability to figure out my plays.  What falls in SC, VA, or any other state, has nothing whatsoever to do with what happens in the drawings in NC, if you think it does, you are simply ignorant.  What happened on a certain date last year has nothing to do with what balls will be drawn today, it is a RANDOM game.

Whether of not the moon is full, half moon, moon rising has absolutely nothing to do with the balls that are drawn.

There is no book, lottery bible, soothsayer, list, workout, computer program, or any other scheme that will tell you what # is coming.  Only chance and luck and some simple observation will help increase your odds to win.  Is it fun to look at the workouts and try to figure out what might be coming???? sure it is, but that is as far as it goes for me!!!! I have been watching everyones workouts and schemes know for almost 8 months, and I have seen NOBODY who can post a list of #'s and consistantly win and make money.  Some of the workouts you and I post have HUNDREDS OF # COMBINATIONS AND POSSIBILITIES.  Playing them all makes no sense at all because you would simply LOSE MONEY.

I will challenge anyone with my random lists.  My contest against Bigtyme is living proof.  The #'s I have posted for the month are from a random # generator and I am in the lead and most likely will win the contest, if I don't, it will be very very close.

Now don't get me wrong, I really admire the "family" atmosphere we have here and I know it means alot to alot of you.  But don't take this game too seriously, it will drive you bananas!  Play within your means and have fun!!! and hopefully get LUCKY and make some $$$ along the way!!

I can not agree with you more....but each to their own.  When I posted the missing pair list last month it was done from stats fron the month of December.  At the end of the month there were only a few left.  I do a workout, but I only use it for ball placement.  I like to count the digits that have or have not fallen.  That's the only way to win.  I know that there are some that won't agree with me, but that where you get your odds ie: if the 0 falls 8 out of ten times what is the chance that it will fall again.  If you are missing say the 7 from the draw and it's out for a long time....that's the one you need to play.  We have been wasteing a lot of money and trying to put it on the lottery Officials...it not them, it's us.  This is a game of chance and nothing else.

COURAGE       

wpb's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                  Charlotte North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #464
                  July 9, 2002
                  17393 Posts
                  Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:54 am - IP Logged

NC Paid out for last night number tells me that some people have got the message.  WTG all winners!

wpb

Charlotte North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #464
                    July 9, 2002
                    17393 Posts
                    Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:55 am - IP Logged

TTT mid

2.882 eve/mid

15-Feb
                    57   197 977 991 916 686 862 222 822 238 381 383 837
                    09   312 122 671 367 108 083 719 192 037 375 955 553
                    67   232 324 621 217 806 066 910 101 279 798 889 896

wpb

Charlotte North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #464
                      July 9, 2002
                      17393 Posts
                      Posted: February 15, 2009, 10:59 am - IP Logged

TTT eve

2.882 eve only

15-Feb
                      55   190 908 465 656 662 621 284 845 229 297 282 826
                      66   229 290 358 587 794 946 941 413 275 757 339 391

wpb

Summerfield NC
                        United States
                        Member #61736
                        June 2, 2008
                        3714 Posts
                        Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I can not agree with you more....but each to their own.  When I posted the missing pair list last month it was done from stats fron the month of December.  At the end of the month there were only a few left.  I do a workout, but I only use it for ball placement.  I like to count the digits that have or have not fallen.  That's the only way to win.  I know that there are some that won't agree with me, but that where you get your odds ie: if the 0 falls 8 out of ten times what is the chance that it will fall again.  If you are missing say the 7 from the draw and it's out for a long time....that's the one you need to play.  We have been wasteing a lot of money and trying to put it on the lottery Officials...it not them, it's us.  This is a game of chance and nothing else.

And I agree with you as well, increase your odds by being observant, IE missing back, front, front and back pairs, digits that are "far" out, never drawn #'s etc to increase your odds of winning.  There is no gaurantees, but that method has been the most reliable that I have seen.  I don't post these things to sound mean or rain on anybodys parade, just to do a reality check and remind everyone that it is truely a random game.  Even when you are absolutely certain a # or #'s have to show up (as I am definitely guilty),,,,,,,anything can and will happen.

Thanks for the imput HM.

Charlotte North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #464
                          July 9, 2002
                          17393 Posts
                          Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Rundowns

14-Feb14-Feb
                          eveday

Good luck NC!

wpb

Wilmington,NC
                            United States
                            Member #57581
                            January 11, 2008
                            7661 Posts
                            Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:15 am - IP Logged

And I agree with you as well, increase your odds by being observant, IE missing back, front, front and back pairs, digits that are "far" out, never drawn #'s etc to increase your odds of winning.  There is no gaurantees, but that method has been the most reliable that I have seen.  I don't post these things to sound mean or rain on anybodys parade, just to do a reality check and remind everyone that it is truely a random game.  Even when you are absolutely certain a # or #'s have to show up (as I am definitely guilty),,,,,,,anything can and will happen.

Thanks for the imput HM.

Not a problem, on the lighter side, if the NCEL Commission has some reading this post, I want to apply for the Job(lol)...I sure hope everyone takes the time to read what you have posted here.  It's worth reading, and if taken as advice, it will improve our game...Good Luck to you on today.  Thank you for all your hard work and input.

COURAGE       

WolverineX's avatar - wolverine06
                              raleigh, NC
                              United States
                              Member #65379
                              September 25, 2008
                              447 Posts
                              Posted: February 15, 2009, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Disagree with u and Hotmama /// \\\ Why do they feel the need to replace the balls or machines if any patterns occur?

If its in Hotmama workout I play it ///\\\ Bottom line

So don't care either way, but I will say that if they are goin to be random let the balls and the machines play. U must agree that the answer they gave was BS BS ///

If I lose it's either because I didn't do a good job on the workout or it wasn't there period. /// \\\

Or to lazy to go to the sto BedROFL

I love u guys and the entire LP family
                              Wake up to u guys ///

Good luck to anybody that won and Good luck
                              and let's get'em tonight /// \\\ P***edEvil LookingRed Devil
                              \\\ LAy the SMACK DOWN on their repeating A**///  Chair

Slashing Mad through NCEL, FL and VA Lotto /// \\\ Healing and recovering is a must ///

Page 96 of 220