Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 9:53 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery clubs

Topic closed. 43 replies. Last post 8 years ago by tdempsey.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
ShinerBockGirl's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
San Antonio, Tx
United States
Member #62743
July 7, 2008
11 Posts
Posted: February 10, 2009, 1:09 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone, actually i'm not new here, i just haven't been on since July of last year. Big SmileI was wondering if anyone knew of any good lotto clubs around. I know it helps to play in numbers, but there doesn't seem to be many clubs around. I was hoping some members from here might recommend some they might be in...Thanks.......Jen

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19903 Posts
    Posted: February 10, 2009, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

If you're looking for a good lotto club, start your own with friends and family members you trust.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

San Antonio, Tx
      United States
      Member #62743
      July 7, 2008
      11 Posts
      Posted: February 10, 2009, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

NAWW, none of them are interested in the lotto.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23352 Posts
        Posted: February 10, 2009, 2:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey everyone, actually i'm not new here, i just haven't been on since July of last year. Big SmileI was wondering if anyone knew of any good lotto clubs around. I know it helps to play in numbers, but there doesn't seem to be many clubs around. I was hoping some members from here might recommend some they might be in...Thanks.......Jen

Your question is actually a little dangerous, from a risk perspective, which is why RJOh recommended forming a club with friends.  (A good suggestion.)

"Around here" on the Internet has no meaning, because the Internet is everywhere.  Do you really want advice on joining some lottery club with people, all of whom you have never met?

The majority of "lottery clubs" on the Internet would risk your money.  Many would be outright theft.  Others are pyramid schemes.

Looking for a lottery club on the Internet is a bad idea, unless you know who you're dealing with.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Virginia
          United States
          Member #41886
          June 24, 2006
          500 Posts
          Posted: February 10, 2009, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

Are you talking about lottery clubs where you have people getting together  discussing numbers? I have heard of people on here that does it and they make good money sharing informaiton with one another. I was interested in getting a club together myself. I will PM you this could be a good start.   Money does not have to be exchanged to be in a club. We will be putting our heads together for the states we live in.

Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23352 Posts
            Posted: February 10, 2009, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

Are you talking about lottery clubs where you have people getting together  discussing numbers? I have heard of people on here that does it and they make good money sharing informaiton with one another. I was interested in getting a club together myself. I will PM you this could be a good start.   Money does not have to be exchanged to be in a club. We will be putting our heads together for the states we live in.

Jen is talking about playing the lottery: "I know it helps to play in numbers, but there doesn't seem to be many clubs around. I was hoping some members from here might recommend some they might be in."

For discussing numbers to play, the forums do a pretty good job! Smiley

Virginia
              United States
              Member #41886
              June 24, 2006
              500 Posts
              Posted: February 10, 2009, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

Jen is talking about playing the lottery: "I know it helps to play in numbers, but there doesn't seem to be many clubs around. I was hoping some members from here might recommend some they might be in."

For discussing numbers to play, the forums do a pretty good job! Smiley

I am talking about playing the lottery also. Yes the forums do a good job if you are allowed to post in whatever forum you want to without getting yelled at by some members who thinks it is their thread alone.......

Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23352 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2009, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

I am talking about playing the lottery also. Yes the forums do a good job if you are allowed to post in whatever forum you want to without getting yelled at by some members who thinks it is their thread alone.......

There is a "Report Abuse" link on every post -- use it if necessary!

San Antonio, Tx
                  United States
                  Member #62743
                  July 7, 2008
                  11 Posts
                  Posted: February 10, 2009, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

Its no big deal, thats why i said any lottery clubs maybe ppl on here might recommend, not joining just through google with who ever. Seems like members have been on here a long time and might be more trustworthy then most new places. I didn't mean to start a controversey, lol...Of course i know family and friends are safer, if you have enough who want to participate. And just because its online, does not mean each and every one of us are crooks. There are bad ppl as well as good online, so you can't say all lotto pools are scams. I really didn't post this as a debate or advice, i'm a big girl, i don't need advice on what to stay away from.  I just asked a simple question, any one know of any good lotto clubs.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                    Member #13130
                    March 30, 2005
                    2171 Posts
                    Posted: February 10, 2009, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Family and "friends" are content to wait until you win. Then, they'll want to participate. Save yourself a headache; buy on your own, win on your own.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                    Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

San Antonio, Tx
                      United States
                      Member #62743
                      July 7, 2008
                      11 Posts
                      Posted: February 10, 2009, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

mchpick3 and win4life. I sent you both private messages but it said i wasn't a premium member so not sure it went through. I just upgraded to platinum today so it might be 24 hrs before i can send private messages.

Virginia
                        United States
                        Member #41886
                        June 24, 2006
                        500 Posts
                        Posted: February 10, 2009, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

mchpick3 and win4life. I sent you both private messages but it said i wasn't a premium member so not sure it went through. I just upgraded to platinum today so it might be 24 hrs before i can send private messages.

I received it thanks

win4life's avatar - batman38

United States
                          Member #48867
                          January 11, 2007
                          4180 Posts
                          Posted: February 10, 2009, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

I received your email.

NASHVILLE, TENN
                            United States
                            Member #33372
                            February 20, 2006
                            1044 Posts
                            Posted: February 10, 2009, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

Family and "friends" are content to wait until you win. Then, they'll want to participate. Save yourself a headache; buy on your own, win on your own.

I could not agree more with this post.  There will always be that one person who hangs around, contributes nothing ( no ideas, no money, no time, no effort ) but when another member wins the jackpot, will want his "fair share".  You can try to protect yourself as much as you want but you will never protect yourself enough.  Therefore, play on your own; win on your own.

Rockwell's avatar - redordead
                              New York
                              United States
                              Member #66776
                              November 6, 2008
                              91 Posts
                              Posted: February 10, 2009, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Hi Shiner,

I not aware of any clubs, however I have a website where I go to and the information as well as the methods are free. No cost and picks are free as well. PM me for the website name. Also, the person that runs the site writes a column for Lottery news magazine.

Hope this helps.

Tomorrow's numbers are in Todays results!