Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dont know if this is a good idea but surely is better than winning the lottery

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 8 years ago by Stack47.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
ORLANDO, FLORIDA
United States
Member #4924
June 3, 2004
5896 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2009, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

my bad that scarychick, what i meant to say is you all can ask me all the question you all like, but the thing is that the alternative 2, i just thought of it a couple of minutes ago plus i am doing chores in the house...If you all give me more time like a couple of day maybe, MAYBE i can think of better ways to run this...

i was hoping you all would weigh in and add suggestions....

I have a good suggestion. Stay away from this type of thinking, leads to trouble. This may be how Bernie Madoff started, or something similar.

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2009, 4:37 pm - IP Logged

I have a good suggestion. Stay away from this type of thinking, leads to trouble. This may be how Bernie Madoff started, or something similar.

Sorry for been like this, but RJoh why do i feel that guys sometimes WORKS for the lottery...I have paid attention to most of this post and is always a negative side always trying to bring down somebody....

carbob please dont tell me what to think...I am trying to help...i just don't sit around my desk been a masoquista been sadistic because i love to see how much pain other lp members experience in trying to crack the lottery... 

if there is madeoff among us so what, that's what Jail is for and if we are scammed 1 time we can always start again only that it will take us 2.5  years again...

I was thinking that we can start a trust or whatever you call it, an LTD,or Inc for this type of thing or an association among ourselves, an LP association...

the kind of thinking i should stay away from is the : Oh powerball of the 70 million americans or whatever millions number multiply by 3 times is going to select me...there is nothing wrong in going after powerball but you should be realist...

look the kind of job you do the State lottery should pay you, you are doing their auditing services, they are snooping around this website and pretend they are not...yet you who love pain go for it...

you know i never told this to anyone, but do you know the kind of people that will love to look at this website? the twin of sexual predators...And that is people who brains are wired differently and sometimes become serial killers and they get turn on sexually by seen other people suffer , or see other people experience failure after attempting the impossible or sadism...They are rare but they do exist...i bet you You have never thought of it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2009, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for been like this, but RJoh why do i feel that guys sometimes WORKS for the lottery...I have paid attention to most of this post and is always a negative side always trying to bring down somebody....

carbob please dont tell me what to think...I am trying to help...i just don't sit around my desk been a masoquista been sadistic because i love to see how much pain other lp members experience in trying to crack the lottery... 

if there is madeoff among us so what, that's what Jail is for and if we are scammed 1 time we can always start again only that it will take us 2.5  years again...

I was thinking that we can start a trust or whatever you call it, an LTD,or Inc for this type of thing or an association among ourselves, an LP association...

the kind of thinking i should stay away from is the : Oh powerball of the 70 million americans or whatever millions number multiply by 3 times is going to select me...there is nothing wrong in going after powerball but you should be realist...

look the kind of job you do the State lottery should pay you, you are doing their auditing services, they are snooping around this website and pretend they are not...yet you who love pain go for it...

you know i never told this to anyone, but do you know the kind of people that will love to look at this website? the twin of sexual predators...And that is people who brains are wired differently and sometimes become serial killers and they get turn on sexually by seen other people suffer , or see other people experience failure after attempting the impossible or sadism...They are rare but they do exist...i bet you You have never thought of it...

and what you all fail to see over and over, that for the same 175 million combinations that Powerball has and is very likely as likely as a 99.7% likely that if you hit powerball you will hit a Pick5/5 and not the bonus ball which only pays 200,000 dollars...For that same amount i rather go after Texas two steps or crack virginia cash5 or west virginia cash25 or even better, pick4...

and by the way: I CRACKED POWERBALL....I CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK IT THE ONLY THING IS THAT IT DOESN'T COME TO LESS THAN 30 TICKETS THAT YOU ALL USUALLY THINK ABOUT....

is in the comments of 1 of my blogs...but you will not know because i think you all are so proud and inloved with your system....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
        Member #48046
        December 7, 2006
        1699 Posts
        Posted: March 13, 2009, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

You've got a good Heart Pumpi,      Trying to look out for people, less fortunate, or in need of help on Lottery Post.

And if it ever came to fruition, I'd probably be in if I was able to contribute.

I'll also agree with you that ther might be some people, on LP,  or spying on LP,

That their brains might not be wired right.Jester

bob27's avatar - chakra man1.jpg
          chicago
          United States
          Member #34162
          February 28, 2006
          315 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2009, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

So pumpy what exactly ur trying to do? collect 10$ from 50,000 members
          and give it to poor or put it in the bank?

United Kingdom
            Member #70630
            February 7, 2009
            734 Posts
            Posted: March 13, 2009, 5:10 pm - IP Logged

It is what I would call a form of pyramid selling and it is illegal in UK, and I would think in U.S to.

Sometimes we can't see the woods for tree's, " so we have to clear a path "

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: March 13, 2009, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

You've got a good Heart Pumpi,      Trying to look out for people, less fortunate, or in need of help on Lottery Post.

And if it ever came to fruition, I'd probably be in if I was able to contribute.

I'll also agree with you that ther might be some people, on LP,  or spying on LP,

That their brains might not be wired right.Jester

bob i was thinking in placing it in the bank system more because the other alternative looks like a raffle....

suppose todd was to collect from every LP member a yearly fee of 40 dollars membership fee, and then he decides to give some member some money, what will you call that....On this one we are volunteering don't you think there is a difference....And on this one we are receiving money from a bank, not like madeoff promise to give its members money and didn't work out, and this is a 1 time fee once a year for 2.5 years...This is not collecting 300,000 dollars from nobody...if you look at the fee is relatively small amount...i think the government will be scared of this because its afraid it will break the lottery...Plus this is only for emergencies, is not for everyone all the time to use...

what they don't know is that it is in the best interest of MegaMillion and Powerball for this website to exist..

Have you ever notice that whenever there is a discovery on the lottery that the U.K lotto changes matrices? i've noticed it, and so is in certain countries also, and i also have noticed it too...you are going to tell me that's coincidence?

1 time  i bought, again I BOUGHT IT, but i bought a system and i placed it in my myspace blog and i added that the system can crack Honduras, guatemala, Nicaraguas, Costa Rican lottery..Those lotteries where pICK6/32 [the system has to do with key numbers]...well the day before i was looking at the lottery of these respective countries...The next day after i place the system in my blog [not LP blog but myspace blog] the next day i could not log in, actually i could not see the lottery website of this particular countries...I have not been able to see it ever since...

Coincidence...

what is 20 dollars a year...Madeoff was asking for what 50,000 dollars from its members, again what is 20 dollars every year...

and this is something solid because you are GUARANTEEED by the bank to give you 5% or 4% or whatever...As suppose to who knows what in the stock market and you don't know if it will go up or down...

the only problem is that not everyone will benefit...and for those that ask for their money back we can always send it to them back...you see that there is a difference.....

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: March 13, 2009, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

bob i was thinking in placing it in the bank system more because the other alternative looks like a raffle....

suppose todd was to collect from every LP member a yearly fee of 40 dollars membership fee, and then he decides to give some member some money, what will you call that....On this one we are volunteering don't you think there is a difference....And on this one we are receiving money from a bank, not like madeoff promise to give its members money and didn't work out, and this is a 1 time fee once a year for 2.5 years...This is not collecting 300,000 dollars from nobody...if you look at the fee is relatively small amount...i think the government will be scared of this because its afraid it will break the lottery...Plus this is only for emergencies, is not for everyone all the time to use...

what they don't know is that it is in the best interest of MegaMillion and Powerball for this website to exist..

Have you ever notice that whenever there is a discovery on the lottery that the U.K lotto changes matrices? i've noticed it, and so is in certain countries also, and i also have noticed it too...you are going to tell me that's coincidence?

1 time  i bought, again I BOUGHT IT, but i bought a system and i placed it in my myspace blog and i added that the system can crack Honduras, guatemala, Nicaraguas, Costa Rican lottery..Those lotteries where pICK6/32 [the system has to do with key numbers]...well the day before i was looking at the lottery of these respective countries...The next day after i place the system in my blog [not LP blog but myspace blog] the next day i could not log in, actually i could not see the lottery website of this particular countries...I have not been able to see it ever since...

Coincidence...

what is 20 dollars a year...Madeoff was asking for what 50,000 dollars from its members, again what is 20 dollars every year...

and this is something solid because you are GUARANTEEED by the bank to give you 5% or 4% or whatever...As suppose to who knows what in the stock market and you don't know if it will go up or down...

the only problem is that not everyone will benefit...and for those that ask for their money back we can always send it to them back...you see that there is a difference.....

Those that ask for the 20 dollars back you take the money from the interest and pay them back...

LOL....Big Grin

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: March 13, 2009, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

i wonder who in the world is going to complaint about 20 dollars a year or 40 dollars a year for 2.5 years...

we can always get ourselves a lawyer or a group of lawyers to discuss this further...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: March 13, 2009, 6:48 pm - IP Logged

i wonder who in the world is going to complaint about 20 dollars a year or 40 dollars a year for 2.5 years...

we can always get ourselves a lawyer or a group of lawyers to discuss this further...

I also cracked pick5 is in my blog...

the blog where i cracked pick5 is in the blog: what about combinations that start with 18: How to make 600 million dollars".....Read the comments...specially the part about the "key number wheel"....

the blog where i cracked Powerball is in the blog titled: reversed Delta Lotto systems with 2 lines...

read the comments....

Avid Playa's avatar - the eye.png
                      Freeport, Grand Bahama
                      Bahamas
                      Member #57164
                      December 20, 2007
                      120 Posts
                      Posted: March 16, 2009, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

Coincidence...

pumpi76 .... I think you are on the right track here, but just a few suggestions so that everyone who participates can benefit and at the same time, to eliminate concerns about issues of legality: it should be operated as a Birthday Club and preferably it should be supervised by someone LP members can all trust, like Todd.  If operated as a Birthday Club, the issues of legality are null and void because when signing on to the Club, members are informed as to their rights under the Agreement - which is basically that you get out what you put in.  Also members would be allowed to pay monthly @ say $1.00 per month or $2.00 per month which is equivalent to $12.00 or $24.00 per annum.  Once all members understand that this system allows for a substantial float which after banking and interest accumulation, can be utilized for charitable purposes.

I don't see why it cannot work here, it certainly works with my group of thirty (30) or so members who have formed our own Birthday Club.  We do quite well and everyone is satisfied when their birthday comes around that they get a b/day card with a nice sum of money in it - what they put into it and at the same time, they know that they are helping others who are less fortunate.  Can't beat it.  Calculate 40K to 50K members @ $1.00 / $2.00 p.m. that's $40,000. to $50,000. p.m.  COOL!!

Pick Smart ... 'cause WINNING is EVERYTHING!  Guitar

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8360 Posts
                        Posted: March 16, 2009, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

While we have over 50,000 members that doesn't mean they are active members. Many of them may have joined while surfing the web they may have visited a few times and never came back. When i wrote this post there were 1306 people on-line on Lottery Post. your idea sounds good --- might look good, but may not be feasible. A person cannot operate an independent lottery.  A person might be able to operate a charitable organization or form a foundation.  Both of which might have to be governed buy federal and state laws rules and regulations.

Record:

on March 6, 2007, 11:28 pm

Members:

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                          Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23262 Posts
                          Posted: March 16, 2009, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

Pumpy,

LP or any other organization/web site could not do what you're saying -- collecting money from people and banking it.  Any company or person who did that would need a banking license.  It would also need to be regulated like a bank, or at the very least like a broker.

This is what PayPal went through a number of years ago.  They were starting to hold money for people, and then the states came after them and forced them to modify their procedures so that they would not be doing anything that could be construed as banking.

Besides, my focus is on creating a great web site about the lottery.  I'm not really looking to become a banker.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                          What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                          Help eliminate computerized drawings!

takeitez's avatar - japheth
                            Carters Lake, Ga.
                            United States
                            Member #5313
                            June 29, 2004
                            1065 Posts
                            Posted: March 16, 2009, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

I think Barney Madoff did this on a very large scale. Look where he is living today

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

Avid Playa's avatar - the eye.png
                              Freeport, Grand Bahama
                              Bahamas
                              Member #57164
                              December 20, 2007
                              120 Posts
                              Posted: March 16, 2009, 5:54 pm - IP Logged

While we have over 50,000 members that doesn't mean they are active members. Many of them may have joined while surfing the web they may have visited a few times and never came back. When i wrote this post there were 1306 people on-line on Lottery Post. your idea sounds good --- might look good, but may not be feasible. A person cannot operate an independent lottery.  A person might be able to operate a charitable organization or form a foundation.  Both of which might have to be governed buy federal and state laws rules and regulations.

Record:

on March 6, 2007, 11:28 pm

Members:

There is no law, rule or regulation that governs "gifting".  If I commit to giving $1.00 per month for a year or 2 or 5, the law has nothing to do with what I determine to do with my money, especially if I decide to use it as a gift to myself - which is what a Birthday Club is, a type of savings (interest-free) because the interest on the accumulated funds is used for charitable purposes and this is accepted and understood in signing on for membership.

I do it for a small group in our organization and it works fine.  Though ours is done on a small scale it nevertheless serves our purposes and we are not governed by any rules, laws or regulations except our own.  A Birthday Club on the world wide web sounds to me like a good proposition, once you know that you can trust the parties involved.

Pick Smart ... 'cause WINNING is EVERYTHING!  Guitar