Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How Can I Win Lottery?

Topic closed. 219 replies. Last post 7 years ago by turtle0747.

Page 12 of 15
PrintE-mailLink
x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
Member #48046
December 7, 2006
1699 Posts
Posted: June 29, 2009, 2:41 pm - IP Logged

turtle  ....in case you're still keeping up

from PB previous draw  line 39 contained  51- 16- 24- 18

PB latest, very last line      contained  39- 48- 22- 26

did I miss any?

leesburg, fl
    United States
    Member #53062
    June 22, 2007
    596 Posts
    Posted: June 30, 2009, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I may have a different table. I had 4 numbers in lines 26 29 46.

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
      Member #48046
      December 7, 2006
      1699 Posts
      Posted: June 30, 2009, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I may have a different table. I had 4 numbers in lines 26 29 46.

my fault,    I got the same,  I had 26 and 46,   but missed 29.   Thanks!

....just kinda, still checking it out.

leesburg, fl
        United States
        Member #53062
        June 22, 2007
        596 Posts
        Posted: June 30, 2009, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

I have been putting together the match 2 lines, match 3 lines, and match 4 lines, all seperate. Then I have been tracking the numbers that come up next. This week I am trying the match 2 lines.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34080 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2009, 8:31 pm - IP Logged

Hi Moses I would like to know how much you have won off this System, with the Pick six?  I want to try to follow this format that you have?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

UK
            United Kingdom
            Member #9650
            December 15, 2004
            222 Posts
            Posted: July 3, 2009, 4:54 am - IP Logged

Hi Moses I would like to know how much you have won off this System, with the Pick six?  I want to try to follow this format that you have?

Hi Marcie 

To be perfectly honest with you I have lost count that how many times I won but it would be about 10,000 times if no more but my highest win was about £3,300 for matching 5 numbers!

Most of my wins were in early days of lottery which started in 1994 in UK and the best method which could provide my wins was my Digital Ending scenario! Now days I don’t play as much lottery because firstly I am far too busy with my work so I cannot concentrate on lottery and secondly Camelot is keep adding new games to the system and as I have already pointed out all these games are related one to another!

There was a time that every lottery forum on planet earth were talking about me including this forum www.lotterypost.com/topic/75492

Now, my line of thought is to create software, featuring all that I have learned and created over the past 14 years providing choice for the players with realistic possibility of wining prizes.

I always tried hard to share my information with everybody, some took advantage of my knowledge, some duplicated my work and claimed is theirs and some ignored it totally!

However some of the information is here on this forum and also in Canadian forum for you to use and the rest is all up to you that if you want to take advantage or ignore it! 

Also there is lots of new information that I have not told you about it because I think you guys are not interested to know! 

..However if you have a problem of understanding of any of my theories or if you have any question then I’ll be happy to answer it to the best of my ability! 

Regards, 

Moses

Gent
              Belgium
              Member #73987
              April 30, 2009
              33 Posts
              Posted: July 3, 2009, 10:08 am - IP Logged

Hi Marcie 

To be perfectly honest with you I have lost count that how many times I won but it would be about 10,000 times if no more but my highest win was about £3,300 for matching 5 numbers!

Most of my wins were in early days of lottery which started in 1994 in UK and the best method which could provide my wins was my Digital Ending scenario! Now days I don’t play as much lottery because firstly I am far too busy with my work so I cannot concentrate on lottery and secondly Camelot is keep adding new games to the system and as I have already pointed out all these games are related one to another!

There was a time that every lottery forum on planet earth were talking about me including this forum www.lotterypost.com/topic/75492

Now, my line of thought is to create software, featuring all that I have learned and created over the past 14 years providing choice for the players with realistic possibility of wining prizes.

I always tried hard to share my information with everybody, some took advantage of my knowledge, some duplicated my work and claimed is theirs and some ignored it totally!

However some of the information is here on this forum and also in Canadian forum for you to use and the rest is all up to you that if you want to take advantage or ignore it! 

Also there is lots of new information that I have not told you about it because I think you guys are not interested to know! 

..However if you have a problem of understanding of any of my theories or if you have any question then I’ll be happy to answer it to the best of my ability! 

Regards, 

Moses

Hi Moses

This thread has 13770 views, why would you think that we are not interested to learn new theories and information?

Kind regards

GameBE

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34080 Posts
                Posted: July 3, 2009, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Thank you Moses I am going to do some research on this person, and look up a few things about him. I am glad you got his correct name. I will google it! thanks again and have a nice weekend!Cool

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

UK
                  United Kingdom
                  Member #9650
                  December 15, 2004
                  222 Posts
                  Posted: July 3, 2009, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

Hi Moses

This thread has 13770 views, why would you think that we are not interested to learn new theories and information?

Kind regards

GameBE

Precisely;

Since your last post until now the views stand at 13861, say another 100 more views but no exchange of information ..so there are views but not the exchange of views, why is that?

Why you guys keep quiet, are you scared of expressing your views about my posts?

I have posted information in great detail about American lotteries, no-one made any comment however that the information was based on reality and the results were outside of statistical theories but everybody kept quiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Absolutely astounding

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34080 Posts
                    Posted: July 3, 2009, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

Game, He just gave examples you should follow them. I am.I will let you know the outcome.Wink Everyone have a nice 4th of July!US Flag

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34080 Posts
                      Posted: July 11, 2009, 12:10 am - IP Logged

Hey Moses I had 3 of the Mega Million Numbers I almost had for the Mega Ball was 4 and I had 14, I did get three balls though. It was an Auto pick.  I think it was just luck. had luck in a few other gaming.  it was lck because I didn't figure out anything.

UK
                        United Kingdom
                        Member #9650
                        December 15, 2004
                        222 Posts
                        Posted: July 11, 2009, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

Hey Moses I had 3 of the Mega Million Numbers I almost had for the Mega Ball was 4 and I had 14, I did get three balls though. It was an Auto pick.  I think it was just luck. had luck in a few other gaming.  it was lck because I didn't figure out anything.

And what is your plan, what do you intend to do with your magnificent win?

May be you should start thinking to invest your massive wins to buy some properties in Beverly Hill! That is a good idea BTW. 

Well, we all have dreams, some big and some small! 

Bye the noo

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34080 Posts
                          Posted: July 29, 2009, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

Hello CowboysFan

Let's take the following as examples from the top the list

1- This is Euro draw (drawn order)

27/08/2004,28,01,44,22,11,01,09

2- This is also Euro draw (drawn order)

18/06/2004,28,02,40,23,43,06,02

3- This is lotto Extra (drawn order)

12/06/2002,28,03,09,44,11,27,12

4- This Lotto result (drawn order)

24/02/2001,28,03,29,01,12,41,42

5- This one is also Lotto result (drawn order)

14/01/2006,28,04,08,47,23,16,34

6- This is Thunder ball result (drawn order)

21/11/2007,28,04,26,08,23,04

If I remove the dates from the results above and put them is acsending order of low to high then they will become something like this (sorted from first digit and then second digit) 

Isn't it obvious that the draws are linked or accomplishing one another? 

If you reverse the same sets above (right to left) they will follow the same principal or the same kind of diagrams!

This practice can show a) the reason that different lotteries are introduced in one country is to exchange numbers otherwise there is no other reason to have three or more draws with different prize categories and one draw goes after another in the same night!

In UK we have Wed and Sat draws, Daily (first draw) Thunder ball (second draw) Lotto (third draw) so what is the point to have all these draws?

Daily draw top jackpot is 30k, are you telling me that you will pay £1 to play daily to win 30k or you play £1 to play lotto and win £5m?

The answer is obvious you play lotto with biggest prize but why they have got this daily game introduced which nobody with common sense plays that?!

One reason I can think of is to switch numbers, that's why!

b) All results are created from two halves 3 to 4 in one draw and 4 to 3 in another! One possibility is that by reversing the set of numbers what is suppose to be first ball becomes bonus ball and what is suppose to be bonus ball will become the first ball!

Moses

I am trying to follow this down at the bottom, where did you get the 9 

in the top rool where the yellow is. and where did you get the 15 at the bottom? I didn't see it in the numbers that you had listed?

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34080 Posts
                            Posted: July 29, 2009, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

And what is your plan, what do you intend to do with your magnificent win?

May be you should start thinking to invest your massive wins to buy some properties in Beverly Hill! That is a good idea BTW. 

Well, we all have dreams, some big and some small! 

Bye the noo

Well I want to win big. I didn't get anything from, those 3 mega numbers.

UK
                              United Kingdom
                              Member #9650
                              December 15, 2004
                              222 Posts
                              Posted: July 30, 2009, 9:50 am - IP Logged

Hey marcie

This is my theory, I have said it many times and in many places

....."If lotteries are genuinely random then there is nothing that anybody can do to reduce the odds or make it a profitable business BUT if it is not random then any pattern any little information that you follow, it will guide you to some sort direction which from it you can bank on your predictions with good reward!

So, if you agree with me then you have to follow math and perhaps you can win big! I may have some solutions for pick 3s and pick 4s if you or anybody else is interested I will post it BUT no guarantees therefore if it does not work do NOT hold me responsible please!

Moses

Page 12 of 15