Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Videos on youtube

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 8 years ago by lotto lynn.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

I am thinking of doing this

Yes [ 83 ]  [72.81%]
No [ 8 ]  [7.02%]
Don't Care [ 10 ]  [8.77%]
I wasn't an LP member when you have your videos [ 13 ]  [11.40%]
Total Valid Votes [ 114 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  
FeeloveMoney's avatar - lib
USA
United States
Member #67899
December 7, 2008
173 Posts
Posted: April 1, 2009, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

yes  please   Thanks

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
    long, island
    Bahamas
    Member #62181
    June 20, 2008
    3681 Posts
    Posted: April 1, 2009, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

sounds good to me

USA
      United States
      Member #58396
      February 13, 2008
      313 Posts
      Posted: April 2, 2009, 12:53 am - IP Logged

Yes, bring the videos back. They were very helpful.

Philippines
        Member #72824
        March 28, 2009
        4 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2009, 4:57 am - IP Logged

Hyper

gapeach7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
          georgia
          United States
          Member #70220
          January 27, 2009
          180 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2009, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

I am considering reuploading my videos on youtube.. If you would like this to happen, respond with a yes, no, don't care, or i wasn't hear when you had your videos on youtube

Yes Plsssssssss I wasn't here to see them last time, but I love new knowledge. Thanks! gapeach7

TigerAngel's avatar - tiger andfairy.jpg
            california
            United States
            Member #23475
            October 13, 2005
            659 Posts
            Posted: April 4, 2009, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Dear Jordon,

I bearly got to see your videos when I was saddened Unhappy that you removed them because of some idiot commentators Mad Evil Uhh remarks on YouTube.

I hope you put them back Lover  You can block all comments on YouTube or ignore the idiots. Jester Laugh

I learned a long time ago, if people are gossiping about ME, or taking pot shots at ME it's because. . . . they have a boaring life and find my life more interesting!!Green laugh

You go guy!!! Wink  Live it up!!!Cool  Grab all the gusto!!!Banana

Blue Angel  "if you can hold it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand"

theguynextdoor's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Chicago, Illinois
              United States
              Member #59037
              March 4, 2008
              628 Posts
              Posted: April 4, 2009, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

Dear Jordon,

I bearly got to see your videos when I was saddened Unhappy that you removed them because of some idiot commentators Mad Evil Uhh remarks on YouTube.

I hope you put them back Lover  You can block all comments on YouTube or ignore the idiots. Jester Laugh

I learned a long time ago, if people are gossiping about ME, or taking pot shots at ME it's because. . . . they have a boaring life and find my life more interesting!!Green laugh

You go guy!!! Wink  Live it up!!!Cool  Grab all the gusto!!!Banana

Please put them back up..It made me understand a little bit more on some of the systems that are out there being used.

You can always block the comments as TigerAngel said.

Just a Guy Tryin' To Get Paid!

TheGuyNextDoor Patriot

Play4Keeps's avatar - 656f0b5f5f1f6b58
                End Of The Rainbow
                United States
                Member #67807
                December 5, 2008
                489 Posts
                Posted: April 5, 2009, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Hey Jordan!

By all means, please put them back up! I only got to see one of them and was going to watch the others later....then I went back and they were gone. I even began making my monthly and daily chart for the sums!

In Everything You Do.....PLAY 4 KEEPS!

Lots of luck, everyone!!

lotto lynn's avatar - Yavill
                  New York
                  United States
                  Member #65188
                  September 20, 2008
                  187 Posts
                  Posted: April 6, 2009, 12:30 am - IP Logged

Hey Jordan!

By all means, please put them back up! I only got to see one of them and was going to watch the others later....then I went back and they were gone. I even began making my monthly and daily chart for the sums!

Hello Jordan,

I did not see your videos last time. But you are sure that I will have a front seat. So i am hoping that you will reconsider it again.Can not wait to see it sitting and waiting.

Take Care

Lotto LynnApprove

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #53121
                    June 24, 2007
                    6518 Posts
                    Posted: April 6, 2009, 7:16 am - IP Logged

Just a little update on what is going to happen... I am going to put the videos back on youtube.. It will take some time due to the fact that I was robbed on Wednesday April 1st.. I got home from work and someone/someones had broken into my home and stole a bunch of my valuables including my laptop, digital camcorder ( which i used the make the videos with ) my xbox360 and the list goes on.. So now I have to wait for the lnsurance claim to be processed, which could take ( who knows how long )

Plus I am getting a security monotor system... Hopefully by end of the month I can have a couple uploaded.. Plus the old videos were saved on my external hard drive, so the videos will have a new look to them with some fresh ideas....

By the way it happening on April 1st ( April Fool's Day ) wasnot a joke...

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

hot mama's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                      long, island
                      Bahamas
                      Member #62181
                      June 20, 2008
                      3681 Posts
                      Posted: April 6, 2009, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Just a little update on what is going to happen... I am going to put the videos back on youtube.. It will take some time due to the fact that I was robbed on Wednesday April 1st.. I got home from work and someone/someones had broken into my home and stole a bunch of my valuables including my laptop, digital camcorder ( which i used the make the videos with ) my xbox360 and the list goes on.. So now I have to wait for the lnsurance claim to be processed, which could take ( who knows how long )

Plus I am getting a security monotor system... Hopefully by end of the month I can have a couple uploaded.. Plus the old videos were saved on my external hard drive, so the videos will have a new look to them with some fresh ideas....

wow so sorry the here you were robbed sure hope the police catch them and you get  you belongings back or the insurance don't take to long to pay up. that sure is rough

ace649's avatar - Lottery-019.jpg

Canada
                        Member #66533
                        October 28, 2008
                        170 Posts
                        Posted: April 6, 2009, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

sorry to hear that Jordan... I hope you get  ur stuff back.

marlon39's avatar - avatar 3245.jpg

Philippines
                          Member #71195
                          February 20, 2009
                          226 Posts
                          Posted: April 6, 2009, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

I am sorry to hear that Jordan. I hope the robber/s will be caught

"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle-victorious."
                          - Vince Lombardi

jmill1948's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                            colonial heights
                            United States
                            Member #31712
                            February 2, 2006
                            12265 Posts
                            Posted: April 6, 2009, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

jordan want  me to come down there and find the sob,s

i saw your videos and there great it would really be helpful to alot of folks thanks

when you do it do it right the first time...........

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
                              Member #33588
                              February 22, 2006
                              2068 Posts
                              Posted: April 6, 2009, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

That particular video attracted many viewers around the globe, with a name like Jordan you can fly lol ..Good job congrats ...

'' Inteligence quod consensio = Prosperitas "       Sun Smiley