Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Videos on youtube

Topic closed. 48 replies. Last post 8 years ago by lotto lynn.

Page 3 of 4
PrintE-mailLink

I am thinking of doing this

Yes [ 83 ]  [72.81%]
No [ 8 ]  [7.02%]
Don't Care [ 10 ]  [8.77%]
I wasn't an LP member when you have your videos [ 13 ]  [11.40%]
Total Valid Votes [ 114 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 6 ]  
lotto lynn's avatar - Yavill
New York
United States
Member #65188
September 20, 2008
187 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2009, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Hello Jordan

I am so sorry to hear that some one broke into your home. But do not worry they will lose that and more .Please keep your head up.

Take Care

Lotto LynnUnhappy

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #53121
    June 24, 2007
    6500 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2009, 7:23 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the support everyone...

I am getting an security system installed by Friday... Insurance money should arrive soon hopefully... I am getting the police report ready with receits of the electroniacal devices that were stolen.. I do miss the videos

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Nebraska
      United States
      Member #72306
      March 15, 2009
      289 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2009, 8:49 am - IP Logged

Hi Jordan , I'm a new member as of today and would love to see your videos . I need all the help I can get ! THANKS in advance :)

United States
        Member #73175
        April 7, 2009
        5 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2009, 4:23 pm - IP Logged

Im sorry, I must not have been around for the orignal vidoes but.. what did they consist of?

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
          Ellenwood,Georgia
          United States
          Member #60512
          April 21, 2008
          471 Posts
          Posted: April 10, 2009, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

Yes please place back on youtube I was really learning things from them........

hoping2winbig's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
            Nebraska
            United States
            Member #72306
            March 15, 2009
            289 Posts
            Posted: April 10, 2009, 10:46 pm - IP Logged

Wow sorry to hear you were robbed Jordan . Hope the cops nab the perps and maybe even get ya stuff back in the process . I firmly believe there is a reason for every thing , try to look on the bright side and see what good thing comes out of this bad thing that happened . Maybe good thing too , you wasn't at home they would have hurt you ? hmmmmm .......

Looking forward to seeing the videos when you can get things back in order .

Sun Smiley                                                                                   Approve

United States
              Member #60947
              May 7, 2008
              313 Posts
              Posted: April 14, 2009, 11:37 am - IP Logged

Hello jordanT1021,

Glad to hear you are putting the videos back, but sad your home was broken

into.  I look forward to seeing you on you tube soon. blessings.

BAILOUT99's avatar - starwars29
                NEWARK, NJ
                United States
                Member #72215
                March 12, 2009
                55 Posts
                Posted: April 15, 2009, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the support everyone...

I am getting an security system installed by Friday... Insurance money should arrive soon hopefully... I am getting the police report ready with receits of the electroniacal devices that were stolen.. I do miss the videos

That's great  to hear you are putting the videos back on Youtube.

Hope the police catches the person that broke into your home.

damifino1157's avatar - dandy
                  dudley,n.c.
                  United States
                  Member #45484
                  August 22, 2006
                  143 Posts
                  Posted: April 16, 2009, 1:35 am - IP Logged

Yes, please I never could watch them because I had dialup internet, but I have high speed now.maybe I can see them

United States
                    Member #60773
                    April 30, 2008
                    28 Posts
                    Posted: April 17, 2009, 12:18 am - IP Logged

I did not have sound and now I do

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: April 18, 2009, 12:31 am - IP Logged

Not that i knew you was going to get rob, but it does not surprises me...That you got rob right when you was going to post that and how many people get rob in your particular state not houses robbed but cars robs...House robs are not that common and that it happened particularly to you..that's a bunch of crap...someone does not want you to post those systems...and i am sorry that i didn't tell you i only saw 1 of them but they were and are the best system on youtube..I've personally have tried looking for lottery systems on youtube to find 2 or 3 of them....but i know is a very searched topic...there are websites advertising on youtube wanting you to buy their system just to learn that is a bunch of crap..that's why you should post your system....And i don't know why you took them out...Please hear me out jordan, if you keep your systems on youtube the longest the more they will watch it...keep it there forever....

And i don't know if you remember me jordan but on a previous post you asked if someone wanted to put their videos on youtube and i asked you how much do you charge to put mines..i think you said that you was doing them for free...anyways if you charge or not i was wondering if you can put 1 system of mines...The systems basically says that to win Pick6 you have to look at Pick6 as 2 pick3 based on the ending digits and then deduce...i'll explain later what deduce means...my system is like 4 or 5 pages long is not long...

and you know what someone might try to do? someone might take your system that they robbed you and put it with their systems and claim they had it first and then sue you for copyrights...They are sick i tell you...that wasn't no ordinary robbing, they wanted your system...

well that's my take on the subject...

if only youtube paid you for the most hit you get....you jordan would have probably made a lot of money....by the way i don't want to make money off of my system i just want people to see them...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: April 18, 2009, 1:10 am - IP Logged

Not that i knew you was going to get rob, but it does not surprises me...That you got rob right when you was going to post that and how many people get rob in your particular state not houses robbed but cars robs...House robs are not that common and that it happened particularly to you..that's a bunch of crap...someone does not want you to post those systems...and i am sorry that i didn't tell you i only saw 1 of them but they were and are the best system on youtube..I've personally have tried looking for lottery systems on youtube to find 2 or 3 of them....but i know is a very searched topic...there are websites advertising on youtube wanting you to buy their system just to learn that is a bunch of crap..that's why you should post your system....And i don't know why you took them out...Please hear me out jordan, if you keep your systems on youtube the longest the more they will watch it...keep it there forever....

And i don't know if you remember me jordan but on a previous post you asked if someone wanted to put their videos on youtube and i asked you how much do you charge to put mines..i think you said that you was doing them for free...anyways if you charge or not i was wondering if you can put 1 system of mines...The systems basically says that to win Pick6 you have to look at Pick6 as 2 pick3 based on the ending digits and then deduce...i'll explain later what deduce means...my system is like 4 or 5 pages long is not long...

and you know what someone might try to do? someone might take your system that they robbed you and put it with their systems and claim they had it first and then sue you for copyrights...They are sick i tell you...that wasn't no ordinary robbing, they wanted your system...

well that's my take on the subject...

if only youtube paid you for the most hit you get....you jordan would have probably made a lot of money....by the way i don't want to make money off of my system i just want people to see them...

my bad i also have another system i'll like in youtube...is like 4 paragraph....is not long....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Kaptainess's avatar - hiro bird.jpg

United States
                          Member #63356
                          July 26, 2008
                          1427 Posts
                          Posted: April 18, 2009, 2:35 am - IP Logged

If its about numbers?  Okay.  If its personal - DON'T DO IT!  You can never get it back - never.  Once its online - its there for keeps.  I never, ever in over twenty years of being online posted my picture or any likeness to me.  Why?  Photo Shop and Corel Draw.  I know what can be done with those programs.

Enough said.

germantown md
                            United States
                            Member #64543
                            August 31, 2008
                            3771 Posts
                            Posted: April 18, 2009, 2:53 am - IP Logged

If its about numbers?  Okay.  If its personal - DON'T DO IT!  You can never get it back - never.  Once its online - its there for keeps.  I never, ever in over twenty years of being online posted my picture or any likeness to me.  Why?  Photo Shop and Corel Draw.  I know what can be done with those programs.

Enough said.

i never knew u had a system on ut will check it out,come to think of it i might put something on that hmmm intresting.is it for p3/p4 did not read entire thread.

Honduras
                              Member #20982
                              August 29, 2005
                              4715 Posts
                              Posted: April 18, 2009, 5:58 pm - IP Logged

all of the systems on youtube are thrash except for yours jordan...Right now i am reading one on youtube named: BJ something and is pure thrash...

most of my systems are on the internet so i don't have to worry about them been on the internet forever....

you are going to tell me that up to this point out of the hundreds of system on youtube nobody could sit down next to a chalkboard and explain their system...That's why they are a Bunch of thrash...

and they talk about newsletter, why do they need newsletter? so they can spam you, why not send the whole thing on 1 email....Because is thrash...