Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pharaohs Cash3 or Pick3 Hotsheet is the Best

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 7 years ago by merdis salley.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Chief Bottle Washer
New Jersey
United States
Member #1
May 31, 2000
23260 Posts
Posted: May 24, 2009, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

I had a co-worker that swore by one of those taut sheets and every day he would show me where the winning (usually in the box) number was found on the sheet. The sheet had 10 columns with 10 rows with 100 different 6-way numbers in a grid and on the outside of it had the other 20 combinations plus the 90 3-way boxes and the 10 triples distributed randomly somewhere on the sheet.

Even after explaining to him the sheet had all 220 combinations, he still bragged about how the sheet picks the winner every day. The idea with all those sheets is for the player to choose which combination to play and maybe some players have developed a system to choose the correct combination.

When I look at the top pick-3 predictors, I look at the prize ratio because any ratio under 200% means the player is getting less than even money. On the flip side, a prize ratio of 50% means the player is still doing better than average because lotteries are paying off at less than 50%.

With pick-5 games I look at the hit ratio and compare that to the overall odds of winning anything. It's 1 in 9 in the Ohio Rolling Cash 5 game so any hit ratio under 11% means we would be better off buying QPs.

Nothing wrong with taut sheets as long as the person tauting what they bought understands the math.

You have misinterpreted the prize ratio.  100% is break-even.  So anyone getting 101% and higher is making a profit.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
Help eliminate computerized drawings!

pepper1's avatar - batman38
    hotatlanta
    United States
    Member #70664
    February 8, 2009
    1446 Posts
    Posted: May 24, 2009, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

That's the sheet that I got 15 years ago, and my problem with it is I never understand the math are how they came up with the numbers ,so it never help me. People in Georgia swear by it but they always want to know what you're playing. Did anybody check to see if pickking number hit. One thing we do know is they will hit. one day.

Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23260 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2009, 7:52 am - IP Logged

That's the sheet that I got 15 years ago, and my problem with it is I never understand the math are how they came up with the numbers ,so it never help me. People in Georgia swear by it but they always want to know what you're playing. Did anybody check to see if pickking number hit. One thing we do know is they will hit. one day.

I had to smile when I read your comment:  "People in Georgia swear by it but they always want to know what you're playing." 

Ain't that the truth! Smiley

United States
        Member #74779
        May 20, 2009
        11 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2009, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Hello folks well the Pick3king already had one hit in Georgia 311 hit last night thanks Pick3king check my picks these numbers are courtesy of the King

Virginia
          United States
          Member #73818
          April 25, 2009
          173 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2009, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Hello folks well the Pick3king already had one hit in Georgia 311 hit last night thanks Pick3king check my picks these numbers are courtesy of the King

Looks like you are 0 for 70 so far :-\

takeitez's avatar - japheth
            Carters Lake, Ga.
            United States
            Member #5313
            June 29, 2004
            1065 Posts
            Posted: May 29, 2009, 11:31 am - IP Logged

I had to smile when I read your comment:  "People in Georgia swear by it but they always want to know what you're playing." 

Ain't that the truth! Smiley

Duuh!!

How would I know if I won if I didn't know what I was playing???

ez

No Pity!Guitar  Drum ........ in the long run........

grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              williamsburg,ohio
              United States
              Member #71029
              February 17, 2009
              603 Posts
              Posted: May 29, 2009, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

I took a look at your predictions for last night and there isn't any ????? Now i did kept on looking and the last day you made a prediction was Tuesday???? If you want to show us your predictions do them everyday like most of us all do.

"Don't Give Up.Don't Ever Give Up"

Jim Valvano ex N.C.State basketball coach Thumbs Up

hotatlanta
                United States
                Member #70664
                February 8, 2009
                1446 Posts
                Posted: May 30, 2009, 12:17 am - IP Logged

The  only reply I could think of is if you check your ticket that how you know that you won. You can know what you're

playing and still not win.

hotatlanta
                  United States
                  Member #70664
                  February 8, 2009
                  1446 Posts
                  Posted: May 30, 2009, 12:21 am - IP Logged

I told you sooner are later those number would fall. I think I myself post this number about a week are two ago. Good job truckroute, now can we get some that fall on the same day are at less within the week.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19817 Posts
                    Posted: May 30, 2009, 7:20 pm - IP Logged

I told you sooner are later those number would fall. I think I myself post this number about a week are two ago. Good job truckroute, now can we get some that fall on the same day are at less within the week.

"this mans Hotsheet hits every other day,I have won alot of money playing his numbers"

After going out on a limb, Truckroute got a lesson in reality and is not likely to make such a statement again.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7297 Posts
                      Posted: May 31, 2009, 10:22 am - IP Logged

You have misinterpreted the prize ratio.  100% is break-even.  So anyone getting 101% and higher is making a profit.

I understand the prize ratio, but the game odds (1000 to 1) and payoff odds (500 to 1) are not the same. To break even predictors must pick 1 straight hit out of every 500 predictions but if they pick 1 out of 550 (90.3%) they are still beating the game odds. I also understand for comparison all pick-3 game payoffs are $500 to $1, but actual payoffs can vary.

The point I was trying to make is even if a predictor has a prize ratio of 60%, they are still beating the game odds.

Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23260 Posts
                        Posted: May 31, 2009, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

I understand the prize ratio, but the game odds (1000 to 1) and payoff odds (500 to 1) are not the same. To break even predictors must pick 1 straight hit out of every 500 predictions but if they pick 1 out of 550 (90.3%) they are still beating the game odds. I also understand for comparison all pick-3 game payoffs are $500 to $1, but actual payoffs can vary.

The point I was trying to make is even if a predictor has a prize ratio of 60%, they are still beating the game odds.

You're getting into areas and statistics that the predictions system does not attempt to measure, because it's a bit subjective.  The only measure of whether you're profittable or not is if you won more than you spent.  And the prize ratio provides that information very plainly, with 100% as the break-even point.

I personally believe it is much better to look at a cut-and-dry prize ratio like the one in the predictions system because measuring in other various ways can make you feel better about your progress if you're not doing so hot, but it's really masking the truth.

With all things surrounding statistics, it is naturally up to each individual to decide for themselves what is a good measure of their own progress -- which is why I prefaced my remarks with "I personally believe..."

United States
                          Member #74779
                          May 20, 2009
                          11 Posts
                          Posted: June 1, 2009, 10:42 am - IP Logged

Hello my friends well Pick3king had another str Hit in Georgia yesterday 132 Hit Str I told you all that the Pick3King is the Best thats 2 hits in 3 days checkout the lottery picks I posted from the Pick3king on May20 for Georgia 132 Hit Str I told you this guy is easy money $580 in 3days and counting and he can do this in every state Thanks Pick3King

Chief Bottle Washer
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #1
                            May 31, 2000
                            23260 Posts
                            Posted: June 1, 2009, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Hello my friends well Pick3king had another str Hit in Georgia yesterday 132 Hit Str I told you all that the Pick3King is the Best thats 2 hits in 3 days checkout the lottery picks I posted from the Pick3king on May20 for Georgia 132 Hit Str I told you this guy is easy money $580 in 3days and counting and he can do this in every state Thanks Pick3King

I'm not seeing it.  All I see is "0 for 70":

http://www.lotterypost.com/predictions-statistics.asp?i=76582

Virginia
                              United States
                              Member #73818
                              April 25, 2009
                              173 Posts
                              Posted: June 1, 2009, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

I've hit 12times in 20draws I must be good too woohoo.

P.S. - I think you are full of something!