Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pharaohs Cash3 or Pick3 Hotsheet is the Best

Topic closed. 40 replies. Last post 8 years ago by merdis salley.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
big3picker's avatar - speedykat
georgia
United States
Member #69146
January 5, 2009
189 Posts
Posted: June 1, 2009, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

You have misinterpreted the prize ratio.  100% is break-even.  So anyone getting 101% and higher is making a profit.

i'm from georgia i do not swear by this pick3king. never even heard of him before this post. there are several sheets here in georgia like the lottery bible sheets that predict about 100 numbers on the inside pages plus more numbers on the front and back. sure if you play all 100 + numbers you are bound to hit 2 or 3 times a month, but that is not to say that you will hit the number straight, maybe boxed few times. if you are going to play all these 100 + numbers per day no way you are going to come anywhere near breaking even. no more than i know about picking numbers i could post 100 + numbers per day and hit 2 or 3 per month, but then i would have to apply to the government for federal assistance.US Flag

United States
    Member #74779
    May 20, 2009
    11 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2009, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello my friends I havenT posted 100 numbers just 14 and 2 have already hit in the last 3days thanks PICK3KING

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19893 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2009, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

"this mans Hotsheet hits every other day,I have won alot of money playing his numbers"

After going out on a limb, Truckroute got a lesson in reality and is not likely to make such a statement again.

I stand corrected, the numbers he posted on the prediction board show he won nothing and yet he says he won lots of money.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

grandpajohn's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
        williamsburg,ohio
        United States
        Member #71029
        February 17, 2009
        603 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2009, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Hello my friends I havenT posted 100 numbers just 14 and 2 have already hit in the last 3days thanks PICK3KING

Where did you post your picks??

I just looked and see that you didn't post any for today??

STILL 0 for 70

Truckroute: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
        Picks07070070
        Hits00000
            Hit Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%
        Winnings$0$0$0$0$0
            Prize Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%

"Don't Give Up.Don't Ever Give Up"

Jim Valvano ex N.C.State basketball coach Thumbs Up

Sherita's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Vtracs is My Game!
          Georgia
          United States
          Member #3617
          February 6, 2004
          7497 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2009, 6:46 pm - IP Logged

Where did you post your picks??

I just looked and see that you didn't post any for today??

STILL 0 for 70

Truckroute: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
          Picks07070070
          Hits00000
              Hit Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%
          Winnings$0$0$0$0$0
              Prize Ratio0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%0.00%

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/194147

G-Pa, maybe this is the post he's talking about.

Congrats To All Winners and Posters!

LurkingWe are all in it to win!  My Pet numbers 103,724,152,397,189,118,205.

Ga Lottery Player!

Hot-Due-Cold. Short Sums/Last Digit Sum. Pairs. Vtracs. Vtrac Pairs. SUM OF VTRACS CHART.

Don't forget to FLIP 6/9 in all WORKOUTS!  66=99=69. Vtracs Code sheets available....

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23345 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2009, 11:46 am - IP Logged

I'm not sure that counts for much, as it doesn't give any dates or mention mid or eve.  I could throw 30 numbers out there too and get some hits over the following month.  That's why I love the predictions board -- the equalizer!  Thumbs UpYes Nod

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23345 Posts
              Posted: June 2, 2009, 11:47 am - IP Logged

i'm from georgia i do not swear by this pick3king. never even heard of him before this post. there are several sheets here in georgia like the lottery bible sheets that predict about 100 numbers on the inside pages plus more numbers on the front and back. sure if you play all 100 + numbers you are bound to hit 2 or 3 times a month, but that is not to say that you will hit the number straight, maybe boxed few times. if you are going to play all these 100 + numbers per day no way you are going to come anywhere near breaking even. no more than i know about picking numbers i could post 100 + numbers per day and hit 2 or 3 per month, but then i would have to apply to the government for federal assistance.US Flag

I Agree!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

AriesDaRam's avatar - nw gingfighter.jpg
                Stone Mtn
                United States
                Member #64518
                August 30, 2008
                1157 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2009, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! The prediction board is out in the open and everyone can see it. If you hit, it will show how effective the picks are in any given state. The prediction board will also silence the crowd, if the sheet is that good!Skeptical

Jack-C's avatar - us
                  San Diego, CA
                  United States
                  Member #61467
                  May 24, 2008
                  28146 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2009, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! The prediction board is out in the open and everyone can see it. If you hit, it will show how effective the picks are in any given state. The prediction board will also silence the crowd, if the sheet is that good!Skeptical

I Agree!

Surge's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                    Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #46493
                    September 11, 2006
                    4177 Posts
                    Posted: June 2, 2009, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Starting May 20th up to the date the 132 hit straight, playing all 14 numbers straight and box for every draw....

If that's what he's doing, he's only $60 ahead if he's playing $1 str/box

$672 spent

$732 won

Keep it simple 

chicago illinois
                      United States
                      Member #1199
                      February 26, 2003
                      378 Posts
                      Posted: June 5, 2009, 8:12 am - IP Logged

I had a co-worker that swore by one of those taut sheets and every day he would show me where the winning (usually in the box) number was found on the sheet. The sheet had 10 columns with 10 rows with 100 different 6-way numbers in a grid and on the outside of it had the other 20 combinations plus the 90 3-way boxes and the 10 triples distributed randomly somewhere on the sheet.

Even after explaining to him the sheet had all 220 combinations, he still bragged about how the sheet picks the winner every day. The idea with all those sheets is for the player to choose which combination to play and maybe some players have developed a system to choose the correct combination.

When I look at the top pick-3 predictors, I look at the prize ratio because any ratio under 200% means the player is getting less than even money. On the flip side, a prize ratio of 50% means the player is still doing better than average because lotteries are paying off at less than 50%.

With pick-5 games I look at the hit ratio and compare that to the overall odds of winning anything. It's 1 in 9 in the Ohio Rolling Cash 5 game so any hit ratio under 11% means we would be better off buying QPs.

Nothing wrong with taut sheets as long as the person tauting what they bought understands the math.

I have all the sheets 'Whiz,Money Row, The Saint and etc.but when come to sheets,sure they help but this is the site of knowledge. They predict one a month but you have to be to see how some members can predict straights all most a week,and large Jackpots, give some of the best lottery free excel programs, and all the best advice if given any problem. 

+0