Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 12:05 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Trackers / Ga Eve is looking for you

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 8 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 1 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2009, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

For 68 days in a row..... the Ga eve number has contained at least one of these ODD digits.

So ....if your numbers have not contained one of those digits ......at least one..... well you lost. But thats ok now is your chance to hit back.

That 5 digit string is about to end .....and when it does ......one of the numbers below will win !

100 % guaranteed ! 

028, 046, 048, 246, 068,            248, 024, 268, 026, 468

or

226, 244, 488, 668, 002, 066,      228, 688, 004,      022, 266, 446, 006, 088, 448,           466, 008, 044, 224, 288

000, 444, 888, 222, 666

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

pepper1's avatar - batman38
    hotatlanta
    United States
    Member #70664
    February 8, 2009
    1446 Posts
    Posted: June 19, 2009, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

I agree with you. I'm looking at the 468 668 268 488 880

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: June 19, 2009, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

Thanks pepper1..... but you don't have to agree with me ....  I'm just posting the truth of it.

Its been that many days ...and and one of the 5 digits have hit every day for 68 days...... and when the string ends ..... one of those numbers listed will be the winner .....quaranteed ! 

Not me .......just the history...odds and math .....no way out for those puppies but to win.  LOL

Now here's the controversial part ...  LOL

I played these...straight

000 002 004 022 020 040 044 244 444          and played the oldest box 024 all 6 ways.

Win d    

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: June 19, 2009, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

Just a "side note", lol,
        Boxed pairs:
        26: out for 43 draws
        24: out for 35 draws
        46: out for 33 drraws

together they make that nice little number 246 lol

Oh, almost forgot...
        49: out for 58 draws
        24: out for 35 draws
        29: out for 28 draws
        Make: 249

oops, another one
        15: out for 46 draws
        45: out for 19 draws
        14: out for 17 draws
        makes 145

Some numbers to be watching out for,
        No one knows who's friends they are, they're the sleepy numbers lol

cheers
        Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
          Member #916
          December 12, 2002
          18335 Posts
          Posted: June 19, 2009, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

100 % guaranteed ! Green laughNo such thing!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
            ORLANDO, FLORIDA
            United States
            Member #4924
            June 3, 2004
            5962 Posts
            Posted: June 19, 2009, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

100 % guaranteed ! Green laughNo such thing!

You are missing the point!!! That's all that needs to be said!!

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: June 19, 2009, 8:54 pm - IP Logged

You are missing the point!!! That's all that needs to be said!!

What's the matter Carbob?  sensitive this evening!  I always get a kick out of people who will guarantee numbers!  there is no such thing period!  It has been proven over and over again! If I was dumb I would have played all of his predictions and guess what I would be out of a lot of $$$$!

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: June 19, 2009, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

What bad manners you have .  You do this on my post all the time .  

Why do you insist on making a spectacle out of yourself Chouquounetteee and going around talking about things you don't even have a clue about ........not even a little clue ?

The funny thing is ....... you don't even know how much your mental slip is showing when you do this . 

How can anyone named after a banana( chouquounettea) Banana............. be so stubborn and opinionated ? 

Yes ...... you are French .....so I guess your bad manners are a ......genetic predisposition. 

I was going to invite you to put your money where your mouth is .....but that grossed me out. 

However ......  if you are such an all knowing player of such things you can prove it . 

Let's just see who really believes what they say is the truth .   

I will give you 10 to 1 odds ....... if what I said is not the truth ...... 100 % guaranteed

or if you prefer

The loser goes away ......and never post on LP again.  How about that one ?

So....... put up .....or ......... go be bad mannered and ignorantly French on someone else's post !       

Win d    

United States
                  Member #916
                  December 12, 2002
                  18335 Posts
                  Posted: June 19, 2009, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

You crack me up WinD....when was the last time I even paid attention to your post... I did today because I find you so arrogant with your 100% guarantee!  Green laughPoor Baby it looks like I hurt your feelings.. Get over it!

United States
                    Member #916
                    December 12, 2002
                    18335 Posts
                    Posted: June 19, 2009, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

By the way chouquounette is not a banana, you'll never guess that one! And there is absolutely no need for you to insult me either.. It's petty....and obviously you are a racist judging by your comments...

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                      Stone Mountain*Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #828
                      November 2, 2002
                      10491 Posts
                      Posted: June 19, 2009, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

You insult me every time you say that what I say is not the truth....  and you never stick around with facts or figures to prove yourself ... you never have.  Never.

I said it was the truth......   you said it was not......  Put up or shut up ! 

I'm not hurt ... I am pissed off !

LOL      Already trying to squirm out of it aren't you ?????a

Let's all watch as the French retreat !   LOL   

What's a matter chouq ?  Did someone with half a brain PM you with the bad news .

Just prove I'm wrong ..... come on ....  show your work .  

or

Shut the < Snip > up ! 

Take the bet  ! 

Win d    

United States
                        Member #916
                        December 12, 2002
                        18335 Posts
                        Posted: June 19, 2009, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

WinD... being french, american, chinese, polish, german, black or white....it's all the same.. we are people... You are a rude human being and your comments just reflect that.. This is an open forum and everyone is entitled to their opinion but there is no room for insults here...I did not insult you by calling you names... No bad news on my end.. As a matter a fact if you look at my posts day in and day out my predictions are more accurate than anyone else so really you are out of luck there my dear... White Bounce

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                          Stone Mountain*Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #828
                          November 2, 2002
                          10491 Posts
                          Posted: June 19, 2009, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Yes yes yes........blah blah blah .......   

Show me then .......show the bad old ...mean liar ... what a stupid person I am..... What word did you use ...oh yes..... " Arrogant" person I am......

You can not keep jumping in on peoples post and saying insulting things with out it finally pissing people off. Not to mention .....its against LP rules.   

You are bad mannered... and have insulted me for the last time on my own dam post. I have had it with you and now you will take me up on that bet .....  or prove it as un true ! 

Take the bet !!

Win d    

United States
                            Member #916
                            December 12, 2002
                            18335 Posts
                            Posted: June 19, 2009, 10:14 pm - IP Logged

Yes yes yes........blah blah blah .......   

Show me then .......show the bad old ...mean liar ... what a stupid person I am..... What word did you use ...oh yes..... " Arrogant" person I am......

You can not keep jumping in on peoples post and saying insulting things with out it finally pissing people off. Not to mention .....its against LP rules.   

You are bad mannered... and have insulted me for the last time on my own dam post. I have had it with you and now you will take me up on that bet .....  or prove it as un true ! 

Take the bet !!

WinD... I did not call you names...nor did I insult you... I just said you were arrogant, meaning pretentious...with your 100% guarantee assumption...that was not an insult it was a factual statement...did I call you a liar?  show me where.. Anyway I will stop here because you make me laugh so hard I can hardly type anymore Green laugh

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                              Stone Mountain*Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #828
                              November 2, 2002
                              10491 Posts
                              Posted: June 19, 2009, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

....you may not want to stop here without looking like a complete and utter bluff  !

OK ...... lets do it in a calm and peaceful way then. We will just use simple truths back and forth explaining our positions.......until the " truth " is revealed .   

YOU may go first with your  facts and figures Chouq..... showing where I have made such a ill- fated mistake.

Please after you ........   

Win d