Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Trackers / Ga Eve is looking for you

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 7 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 6 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #916
December 12, 2002
18335 Posts
Posted: June 22, 2009, 1:16 am - IP Logged

You are a disruptor.  This is a community and not your playground.   What you think of me is of no concern to me.

I frequent another site daily.  The rules on that site are:  you disrupt the community once - you get a warning.  Second time - you get suspended for a week.  Third time - you get a 6 month suspension.

Thanks Emily for the warning... SUSPEND ME!Green laugh

United States
    Member #916
    December 12, 2002
    18335 Posts
    Posted: June 22, 2009, 1:20 am - IP Logged

Hello Win D,

I post here sometimes, not as much as I use too.  I remember, the Chouq person that you are speaking of. I posted on one of the post before and I remember her words exactly, I had posted one night that I felt a triple coming, but I did not know which one. Well, one of the members of the post responded to me privately and asked me how did I know a triple was coming and I stated I just felt it. Well, the member stated to me what if it doesn't fall won't you be very embarrassed having predicted something that will not happen I stated to the member no, and if it didn't happen I would apologize to the post. Well, I did apologize because the triple did not fall. So, the member chose to insult me. Well, I posted to that same member openly that I didn't appreciate them insulting me because the triple did not fall. My point to this story is just as your stated early this "Chouq" person butted in to my post stating to me that I should have posted that one on one to this individual, but now I am veiwing this post and I am not believing my eyes the very same thing that she doesn't want anyone else to do, she is doing herself. My father use to have a saying if two people are arguing and a third person walks up, that person will never know who the fool is. I would like to say to you Win D, your point was very well taken. I feel your exact sentiments, put up or shut up"Chouq". Also, to the Chouq person, whatever, your nationality may be it doesn't matter, you said that you don't insult people and I just saw your post telling people about learning in America and people being kindergardners, but right now it sounds like a fool in French, Spanish, Asian, American, Italian, Japenese, Chinese, Portuguese, Great Britain, Bulgarian, need I go on. My point is no one wants to be insulted regardless of their nationality or education, we are all people regardless of our status in life, but I personally think that anyone that would put someone, or anyone for that matter down, because they were afforded a better education than someone else is a very mentally disturbed individual to me. I thought this lottery post was about people having fun trying to guess or figure out a number and win some money, not about scaring people away and that is what you are doing scaring people away from having fun. You don't own the site, you are like everyone else a poster here. So, if you want to do something that would be benefical to everyone, if you can't play fair, poof be gone.....Party

Lovely!  I love my new name... the CHOUQ....... how cute is that!

And Yes I agree this is an open forum.... and please do not let me scare you.......You insult me...... you get what you deserve.....WinD called me names... that are beyond my tolerance level...and for some reason every one comes to his rescue... gee the world must be upside down.....

United States
      Member #916
      December 12, 2002
      18335 Posts
      Posted: June 22, 2009, 1:28 am - IP Logged

first(everyone go to my post in the pick3 forums under georgia numbers)

2nd (a string can run for 50 to 70 days or longer if you wager against a string you will loose or go broke)

3rd( lets use a 5 digit string ,,if you bet against that string wagering only  $1 on all 35 numbers it will cost you 35 dollars playing only box numbers a day the only way you can break even (is with a triple winner)

4(the sub language with a string (play what is hot and stay away from cold numbers)

5( the win d (the standard member ) used negative feed backs on my (34 picks) by the way at least on has hit one out of seven days from my 34 picks...

6 (so my 34 picks vs a 35 pick string at the end of 30 days who will have more cash $$$$????

That's right Seemill... WinD instantly degraded your post by his vicious comments.... Do not take it personally..I am sure it's ok for him to disdain other people but it's not ok for us to criticize his 100% guarantee.....White Bounce

ga/sc
        United States
        Member #7396
        October 2, 2004
        43 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2009, 1:40 am - IP Logged

I'M not here TO PASS JUDGEMENT On ANYONE. All i know is that it's  ENUFF MONEY out there for us all. We all come to LP for tha same reasons and thats to interact and c who like wut #'s and to make FRIENDS. I'm willin to bet if one of us was to hit tha POWERBALL WE WOULD SPEND LESS TIME IN HERE. MY point is we are all after tha same goals so lets jus LOVE each other and RESPECT each other as we wanna be RESPECTED. I ENJOY U ALL. I'VE LOSS and WON with most of u,  But thats not gonna make me stop playin bcuz a number doesn't cum when its posted! WIN D, KEEP UP THA GOOD WORK. CHOUQ U DO THA SAME. All of us have different skillz that can compliment each other. I'M 28 and i know must of u prolly a lil older so let's start actin like it. PEACE AND LUV TO ALL WHO READ THIS MESSAGE.

P.S

THA STATE LOTTERIES WOULD LOVE TO SEE US BICKERING AND BEEFIN BCUZ AS LONG AS WE ARGUING WIT EACH OTHER, THATS LESS TIME WE HAVE TRYIN TO FIGURE THEM OUT. LET'S WORK TOGETHER AND GET THIS MONEY. I'M SORRY FOR BUDDEN IN ON SOMETHIN THAT DIDN'T EVOLVE ME BUT IT WAS ON MY HEART TO SAY SO THERE U GO.

loni's avatar - anglewings

United States
          Member #1035
          January 14, 2003
          415 Posts
          Posted: June 22, 2009, 11:24 am - IP Logged

I think that Todd should band you from the post.  I have read several insulting remarks you make to several individuals.  No one is getting paid for their time and knowledge.  Therefore, we all should work together.

loni

United States
            Member #916
            December 12, 2002
            18335 Posts
            Posted: June 22, 2009, 11:56 am - IP Logged

I think Ban is spelled without a D... and I really think you should mind your own business... I was the one insulted, let's not forget that....and you can keep this thread going as long as you want or simply ignore it and start a new one... your choice...

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
              ORLANDO, FLORIDA
              United States
              Member #4924
              June 3, 2004
              5896 Posts
              Posted: June 22, 2009, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

That's right Seemill... WinD instantly degraded your post by his vicious comments.... Do not take it personally..I am sure it's ok for him to disdain other people but it's not ok for us to criticize his 100% guarantee.....White Bounce

I will ask you one question. Do you understand, where the 100% guarantee, was coming from? Just in case you don't, let me explain it to you. He was referring to the 5-digit string that was 68 days long. That means one or more of the digits 1,3,5,7,9 had been drawn, 68 draws in-a-row, when he made the post. That means, in order for the string to break, the draw has to have 3 of the digits, 0,2,4,6,8. That's what the 100% guarantee meant and those combos he posted were from digits, 0,2,4,6,8.

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: June 22, 2009, 12:05 pm - IP Logged

I will ask you one question. Do you understand, where the 100% guarantee, was coming from? Just in case you don't, let me explain it to you. He was referring to the 5-digit string that was 68 days long. That means one or more of the digits 1,3,5,7,9 had been drawn, 68 draws in-a-row, when he made the post. That means, in order for the string to break, the draw has to have 3 of the digits, 0,2,4,6,8. That's what the 100% guarantee meant and those combos he posted were from digits, 0,2,4,6,8.

Anyone can make those predictions for 68 days! Think about it... who cares anyway?  I know I don't.....and like I said you are all stirring this thread as much as you keep it going....

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                  Middle GA
                  United States
                  Member #42874
                  July 9, 2006
                  3912 Posts
                  Posted: June 22, 2009, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

WTG WIN D on the 466. Thumbs Up

Didn't log in over the weekend so I stuck with the pure even singles and heavy on the 468!  Nice work as usual-keep it up.  GA appreciates you.  Thanks!

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                    ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                    United States
                    Member #4924
                    June 3, 2004
                    5896 Posts
                    Posted: June 22, 2009, 12:20 pm - IP Logged

Anyone can make those predictions for 68 days! Think about it... who cares anyway?  I know I don't.....and like I said you are all stirring this thread as much as you keep it going....

I'm not stirring anything and it appears you still don't understand what he meant. He did not make any predictions for 68 days. He was saying the string had been going for 68 days. I really want you to understand when you see a string of 5 digits and one or more of them have appeared in 68 draws in_a_row. It's a good time to start playing combos from the other 5 digits. It is a 100% guarantee, that when the string breaks, the winning combo will come from the other 5 digits, money in the bank.

loni's avatar - anglewings

United States
                      Member #1035
                      January 14, 2003
                      415 Posts
                      Posted: June 22, 2009, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

I will not waste my time on you.  This is it for me.  if  you understood what people were saying, you would end this thread yourself.

loni

United States
                        Member #916
                        December 12, 2002
                        18335 Posts
                        Posted: June 22, 2009, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

I will not waste my time on you.  This is it for me.  if  you understood what people were saying, you would end this thread yourself.

Obviously Loni... you already wasted enough time on me.....so why do you even care to keep lingering about it....

JonnyBgood07's avatar - Patriots logo1.jpg
                          Connecticut
                          United States
                          Member #61623
                          May 29, 2008
                          20581 Posts
                          Posted: June 22, 2009, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

For 68 days in a row..... the Ga eve number has contained at least one of these ODD digits.

So ....if your numbers have not contained one of those digits ......at least one..... well you lost. But thats ok now is your chance to hit back.

That 5 digit string is about to end .....and when it does ......one of the numbers below will win !

100 % guaranteed ! 

028, 046, 048, 246, 068,            248, 024, 268, 026, 468

or

226, 244, 488, 668, 002, 066,      228, 688, 004,      022, 266, 446, 006, 088, 448,           466, 008, 044, 224, 288

000, 444, 888, 222, 666

hmmmm something 0x8 tonight?

"No matter how bad things may get, I'd like to thank my middle finger

for always sticking up for me.."

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                            Stone Mountain*Georgia
                            United States
                            Member #828
                            November 2, 2002
                            10491 Posts
                            Posted: June 23, 2009, 11:30 am - IP Logged

What was that ? 

I sensed a great disturbance in the "Force" .......  like hundreds of lottery people crying out in pain!   LOL

Did I miss anything while I was gone?  

Well.....the 5 digit String ended and we got our ALL EVEN I see.......and it was a double 466.  Now, for the 60 single straights / or 10 single Boxes ......they are still up in the air.

Be there or be square ....at night.

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

gonnawinbig's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                              Sterling Heights, Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #67606
                              November 30, 2008
                              311 Posts
                              Posted: June 28, 2009, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

PartyCongratulations Wind....glad the 100% worked for you finally lol! I can hardly wait for the next one!

Say what you want about me but you are rude and wrog  for coming onto to this post and making those remarks.  We all have a choice weather to play or not, and what was your purpose.  If it were you, you would be offended. This is sad.  Michigan's post lost a lot of people because of this mess.  Really.  It has started coming back together and ahs start hitting again.  You are wrong, keep your comments to yourself, or stay on your own post.  This is like a pissing contest that you opened up.  If the WIn D wants to say 100 %, whaqt's wtong with that. It happened didn't it.  I have seen other people post 100% 200% and even 300%, so that is the posters choice. I had to put my 2 cents in after reading the whole post!!!  Great job Win D, I'll keep my eye on you.  Smile.