Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Trackers / Ga Eve is looking for you

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 7 years ago by chouquounette.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #916
December 12, 2002
18335 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2009, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Ah the knowledge of being able to communicate in more than one language is so priceless....I thank my beautiful parents for giving me such a great education...Now Bluegrass as much as I appreciate your interpretation, it does not look like you are quite getting what I am saying.... I am available to teach you my beautiful language... trust me... you will not be disappointed....Big Smile

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
    Killer's Cove
    United States
    Member #57
    December 17, 2001
    5627 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2009, 9:48 pm - IP Logged

Ah the knowledge of being able to communicate in more than one language is so priceless....I thank my beautiful parents for giving me such a great education...Now Bluegrass as much as I appreciate your interpretation, it does not look like you are quite getting what I am saying.... I am available to teach you my beautiful language... trust me... you will not be disappointed....Big Smile

Friends like you, I do not need, why don't you go "dirty up" someone else's thread, Chaz is doing a wonderful job and doesn't  need your childish temper tantrums !

Just my humble opinion, of course !!!!!!

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
      Member #14
      November 9, 2001
      31343 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2009, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

There are many bi-lingual people on LP.  99% of them are nice, decent people.  You are a disruptor.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
        Member #916
        December 12, 2002
        18335 Posts
        Posted: June 21, 2009, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

There are many bi-lingual people on LP.  99% of them are nice, decent people.  You are a disruptor.

I am glad to disrupt you Emily....And I also think you take yourself too seriously.....chill!

United States
          Member #916
          December 12, 2002
          18335 Posts
          Posted: June 21, 2009, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

Friends like you, I do not need, why don't you go "dirty up" someone else's thread, Chaz is doing a wonderful job and doesn't  need your childish temper tantrums !

Just my humble opinion, of course !!!!!!

Who is Chaz?....and why are you even interfering Bob?  what business is it of yours all of a sudden....? 

Prometheus1's avatar - trace9

United States
            Member #1344
            April 6, 2003
            177 Posts
            Posted: June 21, 2009, 10:12 pm - IP Logged

Some are bi-lingual and other people just copy paste and plagiarize famous french poets. 

Where have we just seen this off the top of their head spontaneous French ? I wonder.  Dah  

Charles Baudelaire - Wikiquote
            On n'est jamais excusable d'être méchant, mais il y a quelque mérite à savoir qu'on l'est; et le plus irréparable des vices est de faire le mal par bêtise. ...
            96k -  14 sec @ 56k
            en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Charles_Baudelaire en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Charles_Baudelaire

PROMETHEUS       

United States
              Member #916
              December 12, 2002
              18335 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2009, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

Yes Charles Beaudelaire has been a very favorite poet of mine... Do they even teach you citations in american schools?  the knowledge of litterature is priceless... a great source of inspiration.  Citations from great poets often speak the truth in life... I am glad you researched it.... You learned something today!

United States
                Member #916
                December 12, 2002
                18335 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2009, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

Now I would love to see you translate this wonderful quote in correct english....

Prometheus1's avatar - trace9

United States
                  Member #1344
                  April 6, 2003
                  177 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2009, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

You are so busted !    LOL 

PROMETHEUS       

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                    Killer's Cove
                    United States
                    Member #57
                    December 17, 2001
                    5627 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2009, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Chaz is WIN D., whom I consider a friend in the field of statistics, and he is very good at what he does.

oh, I spent most of the summer and fall of 1960 in Cannes and Nice, and the only thing any French woman ever taught me was that they preferred the American dollar over the French Franc !!!!! I guess there was one other little item I learned back then, a pack of American cigarettes would get you anything you wanted !

Chou, do you smoke ???

US Flag    Life i$ good !  US Flagbg

United States
                      Member #916
                      December 12, 2002
                      18335 Posts
                      Posted: June 21, 2009, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

Chaz is WIN D., whom I consider a friend in the field of statistics, and he is very good at what he does.

oh, I spent most of the summer and fall of 1960 in Cannes and Nice, and the only thing any French woman ever taught me was that they preferred the American dollar over the French Franc !!!!! I guess there was one other little item I learned back then, a pack of American cigarettes would get you anything you wanted !

Chou, do you smoke ???

Really...No offense Bob but  you must be old and tripping big time.. I was not born yet when you went to the French Riviera (hometown of my dad and grandparents)and by the way the American dollar is not worth crap anymore and the American fascination is slowly but surely weaning in Europe....as far as cigarettes are concerned....I don't know... But I also know that you can buy anything anywhere...as long as you have $$$$$$$$.  Chaz may be your buddy but let me remind you that I never insulted him and called him names... and I think this post has gone way beyond its intent... but I can't stand stupidity! and I have always voiced my opinion... so keep attacking me all you want.. I have to laugh at this crap because you all sound like a bunch of kindergardeners....

paurths's avatar - underground
                        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
                        Belgium
                        Member #19287
                        July 29, 2005
                        2254 Posts
                        Posted: June 21, 2009, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

Now I would love to see you translate this wonderful quote in correct english....

You're funny, vraiment, verschrikkelijk!

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                          Member #14
                          November 9, 2001
                          31343 Posts
                          Posted: June 21, 2009, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

I am glad to disrupt you Emily....And I also think you take yourself too seriously.....chill!

You are a disruptor.  This is a community and not your playground.   What you think of me is of no concern to me.

I frequent another site daily.  The rules on that site are:  you disrupt the community once - you get a warning.  Second time - you get suspended for a week.  Third time - you get a 6 month suspension.

love to nibble those micey feet.

stone mtn ga 30088
                            United States
                            Member #18022
                            July 2, 2005
                            209 Posts
                            Posted: June 21, 2009, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

first(everyone go to my post in the pick3 forums under georgia numbers)

2nd (a string can run for 50 to 70 days or longer if you wager against a string you will loose or go broke)

3rd( lets use a 5 digit string ,,if you bet against that string wagering only  $1 on all 35 numbers it will cost you 35 dollars playing only box numbers a day the only way you can break even (is with a triple winner)

4(the sub language with a string (play what is hot and stay away from cold numbers)

5( the win d (the standard member ) used negative feed backs on my (34 picks) by the way at least on has hit one out of seven days from my 34 picks...

6 (so my 34 picks vs a 35 pick string at the end of 30 days who will have more cash $$$$????

Georgia
                              United States
                              Member #70329
                              January 30, 2009
                              171 Posts
                              Posted: June 22, 2009, 12:49 am - IP Logged

Hello Win D,

I post here sometimes, not as much as I use too.  I remember, the Chouq person that you are speaking of. I posted on one of the post before and I remember her words exactly, I had posted one night that I felt a triple coming, but I did not know which one. Well, one of the members of the post responded to me privately and asked me how did I know a triple was coming and I stated I just felt it. Well, the member stated to me what if it doesn't fall won't you be very embarrassed having predicted something that will not happen I stated to the member no, and if it didn't happen I would apologize to the post. Well, I did apologize because the triple did not fall. So, the member chose to insult me. Well, I posted to that same member openly that I didn't appreciate them insulting me because the triple did not fall. My point to this story is just as your stated early this "Chouq" person butted in to my post stating to me that I should have posted that one on one to this individual, but now I am veiwing this post and I am not believing my eyes the very same thing that she doesn't want anyone else to do, she is doing herself. My father use to have a saying if two people are arguing and a third person walks up, that person will never know who the fool is. I would like to say to you Win D, your point was very well taken. I feel your exact sentiments, put up or shut up"Chouq". Also, to the Chouq person, whatever, your nationality may be it doesn't matter, you said that you don't insult people and I just saw your post telling people about learning in America and people being kindergardners, but right now it sounds like a fool in French, Spanish, Asian, American, Italian, Japenese, Chinese, Portuguese, Great Britain, Bulgarian, need I go on. My point is no one wants to be insulted regardless of their nationality or education, we are all people regardless of our status in life, but I personally think that anyone that would put someone, or anyone for that matter down, because they were afforded a better education than someone else is a very mentally disturbed individual to me. I thought this lottery post was about people having fun trying to guess or figure out a number and win some money, not about scaring people away and that is what you are doing scaring people away from having fun. You don't own the site, you are like everyone else a poster here. So, if you want to do something that would be benefical to everyone, if you can't play fair, poof be gone.....Party