Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are there serious winners out there?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 7 years ago by bashley572.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
Santa Ana
United States
Member #71159
February 20, 2009
651 Posts
Posted: June 21, 2009, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

I am just wondering if any the LP players are winning, i.e. low or high amounts lately???

JAP69's avatar - alas
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #6
    November 4, 2001
    8790 Posts
    Posted: June 21, 2009, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Check my stats again in 30 days.

I have been filtering out winners lately. Working on  that situation. Have been trying to keep my plays to 10 or less.

JAP69: Statistics Summary

Summary

Statistic  Current Month  Last Month  Current Year  Last Year  Lifetime 
    Picks1383924485889,892
    Hits1012415
        Hit Ratio0.72%0.00%0.41%0.23%0.46%
    Winnings$290$0$290$330$40,907
        Prize Ratio210.14%0.00%118.85%38.46%45.51%

MAGA

Omaha, NE
      United States
      Member #2787
      November 15, 2003
      329 Posts
      Posted: June 21, 2009, 6:58 pm - IP Logged

I see that you are fairly new to the forum. The best place to check for any winners is the predictions area. If you are looking for your specific location you can search for that there as well. 

As far as winning, I am sure many here do win here and there. The most important thing to do if you are playing the lottery, pick a method of how you will play, stick to that method. Do not stray after a couple misses because you feel it is not working. I have been there and done that. You must have a plan and follow thru.

Example Only!!

Lets I am playing 7-15 combos per draw. Looking at the history, I see the way I am getting my numbers has resulted in about 7-8 hits per month. Lets say I play the whole month consistently at an average of $14 bets.  28 draws a month at 14 bets comes out to $392. I need a total of 4 hits to break even playing boxed which wins $100. Anything above 4 hits a month is profit. So averaging 7-8 hits a month, that leaves 3-4 hundred profit a month. Doesn't sound like a lot, because it isn't. But once you get some wins and set the money aside for playing, start playing the bets twice a game, then work your way up to three times a day, etc etc..

Once I get some wins and profit under my belt, I reach the point of  playing the bets per day x 5.

So each slip of bets I tell the cashier to play it 5 times for that nights draws. So, when my numbers hit, I win 5 times that night. So, If I am hitting an average of say 7 draws a month, and 4 wins breaks me even, then I have 3 wins that are profit. So instead of 3 wins at $100 = $300, I played the same bets 5 times a night for $300 x 5 = $1500.

You must take the time to research your states draw history, find a method that will result in a low bet amount, even if the hits are not often. If you do it smart, you can make some money at this.. Plan it, Play it, and do not stray...

DailyPick3

bashley572's avatar - starwars14
        West Side of Sunny Florida
        United States
        Member #55048
        September 8, 2007
        3371 Posts
        Posted: June 22, 2009, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

I see that you are fairly new to the forum. The best place to check for any winners is the predictions area. If you are looking for your specific location you can search for that there as well. 

As far as winning, I am sure many here do win here and there. The most important thing to do if you are playing the lottery, pick a method of how you will play, stick to that method. Do not stray after a couple misses because you feel it is not working. I have been there and done that. You must have a plan and follow thru.

Example Only!!

Lets I am playing 7-15 combos per draw. Looking at the history, I see the way I am getting my numbers has resulted in about 7-8 hits per month. Lets say I play the whole month consistently at an average of $14 bets.  28 draws a month at 14 bets comes out to $392. I need a total of 4 hits to break even playing boxed which wins $100. Anything above 4 hits a month is profit. So averaging 7-8 hits a month, that leaves 3-4 hundred profit a month. Doesn't sound like a lot, because it isn't. But once you get some wins and set the money aside for playing, start playing the bets twice a game, then work your way up to three times a day, etc etc..

Once I get some wins and profit under my belt, I reach the point of  playing the bets per day x 5.

So each slip of bets I tell the cashier to play it 5 times for that nights draws. So, when my numbers hit, I win 5 times that night. So, If I am hitting an average of say 7 draws a month, and 4 wins breaks me even, then I have 3 wins that are profit. So instead of 3 wins at $100 = $300, I played the same bets 5 times a night for $300 x 5 = $1500.

You must take the time to research your states draw history, find a method that will result in a low bet amount, even if the hits are not often. If you do it smart, you can make some money at this.. Plan it, Play it, and do not stray...

VERY good example on how to make money on pick 3!! Once you narrow it down to where you KNOW you can hit on a consistent basis you can up your bets.  I am close, I hit winning streaks then go cold.  So I am trying to figure out what causes (or what I am missing) the cold streaks.

I like the mention of 'low bet amount' I think that is the key.

Money won is twice as good as money earned!