Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Question about KOLA'S Pick 3/4 DSUM System

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rweismiller.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
South Carolina
United States
Member #18322
July 9, 2005
1704 Posts
Posted: July 22, 2009, 6:26 pm - IP Logged

This post refers to KOLA's Pick 3 and Pick 4 DSUM System:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/135113

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/134729

After reviewing both of these DSUM threads and a few other relevant threads, I noticed that KOLA points out 2 methods by which to ascertain a pointer number without having to do a complete 10 position Rundown of each number.  Those methods were as follows:

Pi (3.14) Formula Method:

1) Take the last number drawn and write out the 3 or 6 combinations of that number.  Then...

2) N = each of the 3 or 6 combos of the number

3) / equals Divide

4) X equals the new result of N/3.14

5) Add +111, +666, and/or +888 to the the result of N/3.14

Example:

Number:                   N/3.14                   +111              +666               +888

123                               X                       X +111           X + 666            X + 888

The Resulting X Numbers, and X + 111/666, must then be DSUMed, WITHOUT doing a Complete 10 position RUNDOWN of each NumberFilter out duplicates and unlikely numbers, and the next lottery drawing, according to KOLA, should be within the remaining strings of numbers

The other DSUM Pointer Formula Method Gives you ONLY ONE NUMBER TO DSUM :

1) Subtract the second to last draw from the last draw

2) Divide the last draw by the second to last draw

3) Multiply #1 and #2 (ignore decimals)

4) Leave the result as is, or Add +111, or +666  (KOLA indicates that you have to experiment a bit with Step 4 to see what works best) (Sometimes Step 1 is enough, and Steps 2 and 3 are not necessary.  A Variation of Step 1 is to ADD rather than SUBTRACT)

5) You Should end up with ONE NUMBER that you apply the DSUM formula to, WITHOUT doing a Complete 10 position RUNDOWN.  You will end up with 64 Numbers to play, and according to KOLA, the next lottery drawing is supposed to be within those 64 numbers 98% to the time, with the exception of triples or fake triples.

KOLA, Correct Me if I have Misunderstood these 2 Pointer Formula Systems.

My Question is, can you apply these same 2 Formulas to Pick 4 DSUM with the same accuracy as you claim, KOLA, i.e., that the next Pick 4 lottery number drawn will be within the resulting strings of numbers, WITHOUT doing a complete 10 position RUNDOWN????

Has KOLA or anyone else backtested this DSUM Pointer Number formula on Pick 4 yet???  With what Results???

Thanks.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: July 22, 2009, 10:11 pm - IP Logged

I have some more QUESTIONS applying the 2 Pointer Number Formulas mentioned above to an actual drawing, prior to applying DSUM. 

EXAMPLE: NORTH CAROLINA JULY 6, 2009 EVE: 380 ;  MID: 440

APPLYING THE 2ND POINTER NUMBER FORMULA: (RESULTING IN ONE NUMBER TO DSUM)

1) SUBTRACT SECOND TO LAST DRAWING FROM THE LAST DRAWING

EVE - MID = 380 - 440 =  - 60 (REGULAR MATH)

OR

EVE - MID = 380 - 440 = 040 (LOTTERY MATH)

OR

ADD THE 2 DRAWINGS INSTEAD (VARIATION IN STEP # 1 OF THIS FORMULA)

EVE + MID = 380 + 440 = 720 (LOTTO MATH)     OR     EVE + MID = 380 + 440 = 820 (REGULAR MATH)

WHICH WAY IS CORRECT ?????????????????????????

I CANNOT GET BEYOND THIS POINT WITH THIS PARTICULAR JULY 6 DRAWING.

TO TRY A DIFFERENT DRAWING:   NORTH CAROLINA JULY 7, 2009 EVE: 169 ; MID: 140

1) SUBTRACT 2ND TO LAST DRAWING FROM THE LAST DRAWING:

EVE - MID = 169 - 140 = 29 (REGULAR MATH)

2) DIVIDE THE LAST DRAW BY THE 2ND TO LAST DRAW:

169/140 = 1.20714285714

3) MULTIPLY #1 x #2:

029 x 1.20714285714 = 35.007142857 = 350  OR 035 ???????????????

WHICH NUMBER IS CORRECT 350 (IGNORE DECIMAL) OR 035 (DROP EVERYTHING BEHIND THE DECIMAL)????????????????????????????????????

IN ANY CASE, DSUM EITHER 350 OR 035 WHICH EVER # IS THE CORRECT ONE TO USE, WITHOUT DOING THE COMPLETE 10 POSITION RUNDOWN FOR ALL 64 POSITIONS.

THIS IS KOLA'S PICK 3 DSUM FORMULA:

D = DOWN; S = KEEP SAME #; U = GO UP +1; M = MIRROR THE NUMBER

DSUM:

1         2         3         4        5        6        7        8        9      10       11       12       13       14       15       16

DDD   DDS    DDU   DDM  DSD   DSS   DSU   DSM   DUD   DUS   DUU    DUM    DMD    DMS   DMU    DMM

SDD    SDS    SDU   SDM   SSD   SSS   SSU   SSM   SUD   SUS    SUU    SUM    SMD    SMS    SMU     SMM

UDD   UDS    UDU   UDM    USD  USS   USU   USM   UUD  UUS    UUU   UUM    UMD    UMS    UMU    UMM

MDD   MDS   MDU   MDM    MSD  MSS   MSU   MSM  MUD  MUS   MUU   MUM    MMD    MMS    MMU    MMM

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO DO THE 10 POSITION RUNDOWN OF EACH OF THESE 64 NUMBERS, IF YOU APPLY ONE OF THE POINTER NUMBER FORMULAS FIRST.

THE RESULT IS 64 NUMBERS TO PLAY. FILTER OUT DUPLICATES. ACCORDING TO KOLA, THE NEXT LOTTERY NUMBER DRAWN SHOULD DEFINITELY BE WITHIN THE STRING OF 64 NUMBERS, BECAUSE THE POINTER NUMBER FORMULA WAS USED FIRST .

KOLA, OR SOMEONE FAMILIAR WITH DSUM, CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG ABOUT THIS. ????

NOW, APPLYING THE PI (3.14) POINTER NUMBER FORMULA:

NORTH CAROLINA JULY 7 EVE: 169

1) WRITE OUT ALL 6 COMBINATIONS OF 169 = 169, 196, 961, 916, 619, 691

2) N = 6 NUMBER COMBINATIONS

3) X = N/3.14

4) ADD + 111, + 666, AND + 888 TO X

EXAMPLE: (I USED A 12 DIGIT CALCULATOR, AND TOOK THE 1ST 3 NUMBERS OF THE RESULT, IGNORING THE DECIMAL THIS TIME. EX: 169 / 3.14 = 53.8216560509 = 538) I USED LOTTERY MATH IN ADDING +111, +666, +888

AGAIN, SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.

NUMBER:            X = N/3.14                 X + 111             X + 666                 X + 888

169                     538                             649                    194                        316

196                     624                             735                    280                        402

961                     306                             417                    962                        184

916                     291                             302                    857                         079

619                     197                             208                    753                         975

691                     220                             331                    257                         479

NOW , HERE IS WHERE I AM A LITTLE CONFUSED????

SOMEONE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG

BUT AS I UNDERSTAND KOLA'S PREVIOUS DSUM POST, YOU WOULD THEN DSUM EITHER 6 NUMBERS FROM THE X COLUMN, OR ALL 24 NUMBERS (X COLUMN AND X + 111, 666, 888 COLUMNS), WITHOUT DOING THE 10 POSITION RUNDOWN ON ANY NUMBER.

SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS THIS FORMULA PLEASE CLARIFY : DSUM 6 NUMBERS (X COLUMN) OR ALL 24 NUMBERS ( X AND X+ 111/666/888 COLUMNS) ???????????????????????????????????

APPLY THE DSUM FORMULA ABOVE TO THE CORRECT NUMBERS.  FILTER OUT THE DUPLICATES AND UNLIKELY NUMBERS. ACCORDING TO KOLA, THE RESULTING STRING OF NUMBERS SHOULD CONTAIN THE NEXT WINNING LOTTERY NUMBER DRAWN THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME, BECAUSE THE PI (3.14) POINTER NUMBER FORMULA WAS USED FIRST TO NARROW THE CALCULATIONS DOWN.

KOLA, OR SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE DSUM AND POINTER NUMBER CONCEPT, PLEASE READ THROUGH THIS POST AND CLARIFY THE QUESTIONS (????)

ALSO, CAN THESE 2 DSUM POINTER NUMBER FORMULAS BE APPLIED TO THE PICK 4, UTILIZING THE SAME PROCEDURE AS ABOVE, WITH KOLA'S GUARANTEE THAT THE NEXT WINNING NUMBER DRAWN WILL BE WITHIN THE RESULTING STRING OF NUMBERS THE MAJORITY OF THE TIME ?????????????

THE PICK 4 DSUM FORMULA IS MUCH MUCH LONGER TO WORK THROUGH. THERE ARE 256 ALPHABETIC DSUM FORMULAS - 64 FOR EACH LETTER, i.e. D = 64, S=64, U = 64, M = 64 (64 X 4 = 256)

PLEASE REFER TO KOLA'S SECOND THREAD , http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/135113

REGARDING THE PICK 4 DSUM FORMULAS.

THANKS.

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: July 22, 2009, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH KOLA'S DSUM FORMULA, REFER TO PAGE 24 OF THE FOLLOWING POST, TO SEE A COMPLETE DSUM PERMUTATION  POSTED BY KOLA, WHICH INCLUDES A COMPLETE 10 POSITION RUNDOWN OF ALL 64 NUMBERS.:

THE PURPOSE OF THE 2 POINTER NUMBER FORMULAS  DISCUSSED ABOVE, IS TO AVOID HAVING TO DO THE FULL DSUM PERMUTATION, i.e. THE 10 POSITION RUNDOWN, BY NARROWING THE NUMBERS DOWN TO THE CORRECT NUMBER STRINGS THAT ARE MOST LIKELY TO CONTAIN THE NEXT WINNING LOTTERY NUMBER DRAWN.

THANKS.

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
        Member #69169
        January 5, 2009
        2122 Posts
        Posted: July 22, 2009, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I like the method alot. However, there are too many number. Filtering is not my specialty but I hit frequently. I strongly prefer pick 3 players to have pateince when playing in order to catch a draw straight for much more profit. The system is takes too long to complete and the profit is very small but I do thankyou for showing the members your method. Thanx KOLA

"Many Strategies|One Game"

bigdaddy's avatar - aviator2 1.jpg
          BETWEEN OAKRIDGE AND WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
          United States
          Member #1647
          June 10, 2003
          2213 Posts
          Posted: July 23, 2009, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

This post refers to KOLA's Pick 3 and Pick 4 DSUM System:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/135113

After reviewing both of these DSUM threads and a few other relevant threads, I noticed that KOLA points out 2 methods by which to ascertain a pointer number without having to do a complete 10 position Rundown of each number.  Those methods were as follows:

Pi (3.14) Formula Method:

1) Take the last number drawn and write out the 3 or 6 combinations of that number.  Then...

2) N = each of the 3 or 6 combos of the number

3) / equals Divide

4) X equals the new result of N/3.14

5) Add +111, +666, and/or +888 to the the result of N/3.14

Example:

Number:                   N/3.14                   +111              +666               +888

123                               X                       X +111           X + 666            X + 888

The Resulting X Numbers, and X + 111/666, must then be DSUMed, WITHOUT doing a Complete 10 position RUNDOWN of each NumberFilter out duplicates and unlikely numbers, and the next lottery drawing, according to KOLA, should be within the remaining strings of numbers

The other DSUM Pointer Formula Method Gives you ONLY ONE NUMBER TO DSUM :

1) Subtract the second to last draw from the last draw

2) Divide the last draw by the second to last draw

3) Multiply #1 and #2 (ignore decimals)

4) Leave the result as is, or Add +111, or +666  (KOLA indicates that you have to experiment a bit with Step 4 to see what works best) (Sometimes Step 1 is enough, and Steps 2 and 3 are not necessary.  A Variation of Step 1 is to ADD rather than SUBTRACT)

5) You Should end up with ONE NUMBER that you apply the DSUM formula to, WITHOUT doing a Complete 10 position RUNDOWN.  You will end up with 64 Numbers to play, and according to KOLA, the next lottery drawing is supposed to be within those 64 numbers 98% to the time, with the exception of triples or fake triples.

KOLA, Correct Me if I have Misunderstood these 2 Pointer Formula Systems.

My Question is, can you apply these same 2 Formulas to Pick 4 DSUM with the same accuracy as you claim, KOLA, i.e., that the next Pick 4 lottery number drawn will be within the resulting strings of numbers, WITHOUT doing a complete 10 position RUNDOWN????

Has KOLA or anyone else backtested this DSUM Pointer Number formula on Pick 4 yet???  With what Results???

Thanks.

i don't think pi formula has anything to do with dsums or vtracs,atleast not the way i use it...it is a stand alone series of equations...

Relax,Bigdaddy has your number!!!!!

Pi is the way...

turning $30 or less into thousands everyday!!

here we go steelers ..here we go---------stairway to seven 

TIME FOR THE LOMBARDI TROPHY TO  COME  HOME..

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1704 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2009, 12:04 am - IP Logged

i don't think pi formula has anything to do with dsums or vtracs,atleast not the way i use it...it is a stand alone series of equations...

There may be a number of variations of the Pi (3.14) System , however, the one I posted is KOLA's version of the Pi System, that is directly related to the DSUM  System.  This is the Pi System that Kola uses with his DSUM System. You have to read through his entire DSUM thread, and other relevant DSUM threads to find where he mentions this particular version of the Pi System, that he uses as a Pointer Number System to narrow down the particular string of 64 numbers within which the next winning lottery drawing can be found. 

Judging from the very little response to the questions on this thread, it appears as if not too many people use or are familiar with KOLA's DSUM System, much less the 2 Pointer Number Methods used to narrow down the number strings. 

KOLA himself hasn't even responded yet.  I'm still waiting for CLARIFICATIONS to my questions regarding the 2 Pointer Number Methods.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE??????????????

THANKS.

Kola's avatar - image
              Blundering Time Traveler

United States
              Member #28945
              December 25, 2005
              1527 Posts
              Posted: July 26, 2009, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

There may be a number of variations of the Pi (3.14) System , however, the one I posted is KOLA's version of the Pi System, that is directly related to the DSUM  System.  This is the Pi System that Kola uses with his DSUM System. You have to read through his entire DSUM thread, and other relevant DSUM threads to find where he mentions this particular version of the Pi System, that he uses as a Pointer Number System to narrow down the particular string of 64 numbers within which the next winning lottery drawing can be found. 

Judging from the very little response to the questions on this thread, it appears as if not too many people use or are familiar with KOLA's DSUM System, much less the 2 Pointer Number Methods used to narrow down the number strings. 

KOLA himself hasn't even responded yet.  I'm still waiting for CLARIFICATIONS to my questions regarding the 2 Pointer Number Methods.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE??????????????

THANKS.

Hello destinycreation. Sorry to be so tardy with my reply.  Haven't been around in a while.

Its funny reading that old thread. I'm amazed that you gleaned something out of what was a long-winded and half-coherent attempt to explain a method. I was so 'green' and naive to the lottery at that time. I didn't know so many basic things. There were times on that thread that some of the Lotterypost veterans really challenged me about some of the DSUM fundamentals. Most of the time, I didn't know what they were talking about. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed their taking me to task anyway. Learned plenty.

Well...as it turns out, I NEVER found the DSUM Pointer. The Pointer was never found, because that Idea of the "Pointer" was created AFTER DSUM was created. This only creates an arbitrarily random relationship between " the pointer" and DSUM. In order for there to be a legitimate pointer, DSUM would have to be re-imagined and re-tooled with the idea of the pointer in mind. I never got around to that. I think its partly because the more I learned about the lottery the more I kept creating, instead of staying with 1 or 2 methods long enough to deeply explore them. I probably will at some later point, after I finish working on other ideas.

Hope this was helpful. Thanks for your interest destinycreation and good luck to you...

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                Pittsburg, Ks
                United States
                Member #3382
                January 17, 2004
                80736 Posts
                Posted: July 26, 2009, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

Hello destinycreation. Sorry to be so tardy with my reply.  Haven't been around in a while.

Its funny reading that old thread. I'm amazed that you gleaned something out of what was a long-winded and half-coherent attempt to explain a method. I was so 'green' and naive to the lottery at that time. I didn't know so many basic things. There were times on that thread that some of the Lotterypost veterans really challenged me about some of the DSUM fundamentals. Most of the time, I didn't know what they were talking about. Nevertheless, I still enjoyed their taking me to task anyway. Learned plenty.

Well...as it turns out, I NEVER found the DSUM Pointer. The Pointer was never found, because that Idea of the "Pointer" was created AFTER DSUM was created. This only creates an arbitrarily random relationship between " the pointer" and DSUM. In order for there to be a legitimate pointer, DSUM would have to be re-imagined and re-tooled with the idea of the pointer in mind. I never got around to that. I think its partly because the more I learned about the lottery the more I kept creating, instead of staying with 1 or 2 methods long enough to deeply explore them. I probably will at some later point, after I finish working on other ideas.

Hope this was helpful. Thanks for your interest destinycreation and good luck to you...

Hi Kola. It's good to see you again. And thank you destinycreation for finding the DSUM Thread. I had been looking for that for a long time. I just wanted to read the thread all over again.

God Bless America

US Flag

rweismiller's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                  erie,pa.
                  United States
                  Member #77056
                  July 12, 2009
                  2 Posts
                  Posted: July 30, 2009, 3:12 pm - IP Logged

If you run it out either way it essentially gives you the same numbers if you just do the DSUM. I have back checked this system in PA. midday drawing and this system has returned the correct number 13 of 16 times, not bad. But the down side to all this is, out of all these back drawings the least amount of numbers i have been able to come up with has been 120 so far. To win $80 by spending $120 does not make much sense so for this system to be beneficial there needs to be some way to filter out more of the losing numbers other than by just removing duplicates. If any one out there has any suggestions i would love to hear them. Or if anyone has another system to try i would also love to hear about that also, as i am still looking for a system that produces more winners than losers.