Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 11:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 8/1 - 8/31/2009

Topic closed. 3678 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mswiz777.

Page 92 of 246
PrintE-mailLink
rajh08's avatar - rinard
NC
United States
Member #75732
June 10, 2009
3510 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2009, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

I agree, Me tSulk Offoo! I am serioussssssssssssssss....

United States
    Member #1630
    June 7, 2003
    6011 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2009, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Hey Chella!See Ya!

Well I've got 4 ten dollar cards in my purse...2 lifetime riches and 2 of the 500,000 jackpot cards....going to make myself a big glass of iced tea with lots of lemon and see if I'm a winner that way!...if not I'm going on a lottery diet!

You will win Vergie6, at least with the scratch offs, if you have a winner, they can't take that away from you!!!!

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31875 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2009, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Exactly, I am on the lottery fast, lottery diet, whatever you want to call it, I am through giving my money to NCEL too for awhile.  I like playing the lottery but I like to win so I will wait until it seems like the numbers are coming out like other states' do.

Good for you!  and good for me!...here's a cheer for us!NOW I'm going to get that tea and scratch those cards off!

Bye yall.See Ya!

Chella36's avatar - chellawiththeangels
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #75096
        May 26, 2009
        7136 Posts

Hey Chella!See Ya!

Well I've got 4 ten dollar cards in my purse...2 lifetime riches and 2 of the 500,000 jackpot cards....going to make myself a big glass of iced tea with lots of lemon and see if I'm a winner that way!...if not I'm going on a lottery diet!

I hear you, you must know you are blessed either way you go.  It is okay sometimes not to play all the time...Take the blessings you win and sit for a while then come back and win more... That is what I do.. I did not feel up to playing today and glad I did not play. It just did not seem right.  However, do what you feel is best.  Take a day and relax dont even come online just take a break trust me when you come back then you hit big and keep that for yourself and buy you something nice..... okay BOO!Yes Nod

A person who is strong give others strength Wink

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
          North Carolina
          United States
          Member #53121
          June 24, 2007
          6519 Posts

I am glad the rain kept me in for today been sleeping and relaxing all day had last night but glad I was able to save money today......Wow... That is crazy... I pray they get it together.... I wish everyone luck tonight.... So in that case the same number last night should come back lol..........

i can't wait until ncel is shutdown.... millions will be lost for nc revevue...

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31875 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2009, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

You will win Vergie6, at least with the scratch offs, if you have a winner, they can't take that away from you!!!!

Sure hope so...was in a convenient store and they let me use my debit card for tickets...so far only the lottery claims office & Foodlion are the only ones I've seen that will let me use my debit card.

North Carolina
              United States
              Member #75096
              May 26, 2009
              7136 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2009, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Oh yes you can bet ya self on that.... They need to play fair because really they are missing out on money as much lottery as people play, they are crazy.............

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31875 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2009, 3:42 pm - IP Logged

Dream on, Jordan!

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #75096
                  May 26, 2009
                  7136 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2009, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

Sure hope so...was in a convenient store and they let me use my debit card for tickets...so far only the lottery claims office & Foodlion are the only ones I've seen that will let me use my debit card.

There are other stores as well like gas stations do trust me do it everyday.

JordanT1021's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                    North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #53121
                    June 24, 2007
                    6519 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2009, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

Jordan lets take turns driving to Va. and play p3 there!

let's go this weekend...

Quoted by favor4:

Your winning number is not under attack. It's about to HIT. So Hang In There"

NCJB's avatar - Lottery-063.jpg
                      WILKESBORO
                      United States
                      Member #54153
                      August 7, 2007
                      1524 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2009, 3:49 pm - IP Logged

Mad I had 625 heavy this afternoon too!!!!!  Well maybe tonight, but I definately agree ncel is full of bulllllll

Sad Cheers

"It ain't no fun if the homies can't have none"  Snoop Dogg.
                        CONCERNED's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg

United States
                        Member #59513
                        March 18, 2008
                        241 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2009, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

What I can't understand is 'why are the schools in nc crying  broke???

There is one particular head start school in NC that looks like an

abandoned building, they claimed they don't get enough grants or funds

to fix the school.  Where is all of this NCEL money going to?????????????

I do understand that the people that run the lottery make over $150,000

a year.   Sooooo, that must be where the money is going????????

Something to think about!  Maybe, we should go to another state and play the lottery.

We need to quit for a month or two and put a dent in these peoples pockets,

so they can feel how we feel!

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                          Durham, North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #58710
                          February 23, 2008
                          6882 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2009, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

What I can't understand is 'why are the schools in nc crying  broke???

There is one particular head start school in NC that looks like an

abandoned building, they claimed they don't get enough grants or funds

to fix the school.  Where is all of this NCEL money going to?????????????

I do understand that the people that run the lottery make over $150,000

a year.   Sooooo, that must be where the money is going????????

Something to think about!  Maybe, we should go to another state and play the lottery.

We need to quit for a month or two and put a dent in these peoples pockets,

so they can feel how we feel!

I agree. Everyone that has an issue with it ban together and agree to stop playing. Car pool and drive to your neighboring state. I'm about to start making the treck to SC twice a week. I even hit on QPs there!!!!

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
                            Wilson
                            United States
                            Member #54516
                            August 21, 2007
                            2802 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2009, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THAT POSTED PREDICTED HIT AND KEPT WITH THE 3DAY RULE!!      Troll

FOUL........FOWL......FOWL......FOUL....FOUL......

Mad......ARE YA'LL "FO SHO" BashTHAT'S THE NUMBER FOR TODAY?? I need to see the BALLS.....LOTTERYBALLS  fall..popup hangup.......lol!

.....I'm having flashbacks of the dreaded 619 that fell day and night...skip and once again. Didn't 487 do that one time too?

Well .50A yesterday and .50A today. I ain't going to complain...(yes I am).....but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy couldn't it have been 627 or 726? I went hardest on the 2digit repeat. Yeah I'm a little peeved right nowP***ed

I've seen some weird things happen with NICKEL....and just when u think things are going to level off...

WHAMHit With Stick...........POW.Boxing.....THEY SOCK IT TO US AGAIN...will we ever learn.....maybe not...will we ever quit....DEFINITELY NOT....will we back off....propbably so.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

foxy lady's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
                              Raleigh, NC
                              United States
                              Member #75610
                              June 7, 2009
                              58034 Posts
                              Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:00 pm - IP Logged
                              Wednesday, Aug 12, 2009Thursday, Aug 13, 2009
                              3:00pm Daytime Draw3:00pm Daytime Draw
                              62662               6
                              671 winning shares won a total of $116,490

756 winning shares won a total of $120,090

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WINNERS OF THE 626 REPEAT!!Party

Page 92 of 246