Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 8/1 - 8/31/2009

Topic closed. 3678 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mswiz777.

Page 94 of 246
PrintE-mailLink
ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
Wilson
United States
Member #54516
August 21, 2007
2802 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Blk....Vergie.....I know. I'm sitting here debatingBlue Thinking....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Vergie...I ain't calling nobody telling them nothing about my 'diction. Shifty.....hehehehe...I can quit on my own...I've got it under control. Where are my slips.....they are going in the shredder! The old slips from t he previous week.....not the new ones. LOL

...if they want to pay for something....PLAY FAIR....get another machine to have live midday drawings.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
    North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31517 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Blk....Vergie.....I know. I'm sitting here debatingBlue Thinking....riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Vergie...I ain't calling nobody telling them nothing about my 'diction. Shifty.....hehehehe...I can quit on my own...I've got it under control. Where are my slips.....they are going in the shredder! The old slips from t he previous week.....not the new ones. LOL

...if they want to pay for something....PLAY FAIR....get another machine to have live midday drawings.

Good deal...I talk to a couple of friends when I get down about the lottery now and that helps me to stay sane...See Ya!

blksaint1's avatar - animaniacs25
      concord n.c.
      United States
      Member #23761
      October 16, 2005
      3524 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

Well atleast i got the p3 inSC that is what i been doing it is bad that you have to leave your own state to get a hit i have had eight (8) hit inSC this month along and 3 here i will make SC my home

raleigh, nc
        United States
        Member #72330
        March 15, 2009
        2015 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

I posted over a week ago about the back to back repeat, I am still looking for a back to back exact repeat and will be playing back all the numbers drawn until it comes. The 963 and 693 is not a exact repeat, it was just a repeat, imagine my horror to see it played backed that way, when I was sitting there with 963 and the 168, no back up what so ever cause I am expecting a exact repeat!!! Like the 104 and 784, just keep this this in mind.

Ya'll remember me saying this? I posted this on July 31st and made at least 4 other posts about exact repeats, I forgot to repeat the darn 626, I repeated the 427, and forgot the 626. Question, do ya think this is the exact repeat I was looking for? I mean I am thinking it will come from: day to night or night to day like the 916, 104, 784. If this is the exact repeat then the number will repeat 662 or 266 in about a week just like the others did. tell me what you think.

Cheerleader cheering with pompomsLets get Paid!!

North Carolina
          United States
          Member #59855
          March 29, 2008
          31517 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

You are right Vergie6. The time is wrong on here. The atomic clock at www.time.gov says so.

I sent a pm to Todd and asked him if he realizes that the time is off.

Wilson
            United States
            Member #54516
            August 21, 2007
            2802 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Well atleast i got the p3 inSC that is what i been doing it is bad that you have to leave your own state to get a hit i have had eight (8) hit inSC this month along and 3 here i will make SC my home

Cryingnoooooooooooooooooooo don't gooooooooooooooooooooTB and BLK going to SC.....we need you....I need you....

..............................JORDAN...VERGIE going to VA....aaaaaaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

....oh..I'm so alone.....sooooooooo aloneSad.....

...might as well pack it in.Surrender

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

United States
              Member #77244
              July 17, 2009
              68 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:45 pm - IP Logged

I was close again continue to play my 669 and 526.   After the last two daytime draws hard to see 66x or x26 coming anytime soon.  I am playing 783 and 849 both low turnout numbers but in one of the workouts

North Carolina
                United States
                Member #59855
                March 29, 2008
                31517 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:47 pm - IP Logged

Cryingnoooooooooooooooooooo don't gooooooooooooooooooooTB and BLK going to SC.....we need you....I need you....

..............................JORDAN...VERGIE going to VA....aaaaaaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I needed a good laugh...you are just too much CB! I'm going to ship this dinosaur to NCEL and SCARE them straight!

I'm going to tell them it's an "ALLIGATER"!!!

concord n.c.
                  United States
                  Member #23761
                  October 16, 2005
                  3524 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

CB you said one time you gotta do what you gotta do NC is going to lose alot of money if they keep

this up . last month alot of player went belly up last month on repeat.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                    Durham, North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #58710
                    February 23, 2008
                    6847 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2009, 5:31 pm - IP Logged

I need something to play in SC. Gonna make the run tomorrow or sat morning.

trulyblessed's avatar - yocco
                      Durham, North Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #58710
                      February 23, 2008
                      6847 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2009, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

DON'T EVEN TRY IT. You got every highway from NY to FL on lock..lol...

Wilson
                        United States
                        Member #54516
                        August 21, 2007
                        2802 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2009, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

DON'T EVEN TRY IT. You got every highway from NY to FL on lock..lol...

Jesterone of my daughter's friends is moving to Georgia!! I've already got her on speed dial!

ROFLMAO! networking...sometimes it is "where" u know......I'm teasing.

BLK..you are so right...so right. I need to be kicked right in the buttocks. I just had a brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrdaaaaaaaaaaa moment.

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

United States
                          Member #75228
                          May 29, 2009
                          165 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2009, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

NC is a rip off,but they don't care if we play p3 here. THEY ARE NOT LOSING OUT! And yes I think someone from the lottery know about LP. This site is out there strong! I know for a fact I wont play p3 here for a min. Good luck everyone

foxy lady's avatar - Lottery-015.jpg
                            Raleigh, NC
                            United States
                            Member #75610
                            June 7, 2009
                            57439 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2009, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

SOUTH CAROLINA-EVENING

681                 570                  025                    136

914                 681                  136                    469

247                 792                  247                    792

656                676                   101                     121

487                885                   932                     330

321                901                   876                     456

concord n.c.
                              United States
                              Member #23761
                              October 16, 2005
                              3524 Posts
                              Posted: August 13, 2009, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

CB  that moment you had well get over it , now if you need a # forGa. always 318&414 that will get you syarted.

Page 94 of 246