Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 8/1 - 8/31/2009

Topic closed. 3678 replies. Last post 7 years ago by mswiz777.

Page 93 of 246
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31921 Posts
Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:00 pm - IP Logged

You will win Vergie6, at least with the scratch offs, if you have a winner, they can't take that away from you!!!!

You're not going to believe this!

I won $10 on each of those 4 cards...I think somebody up there is trying to tell me something...look I gave you back your $40 now keep it in your purse...at least I didn't lose it....thought each time I started scratching the next one it would be at least $25 but it was not to be so I'm just grateful to get it back...never won $10 on that many in a row...Big Grin...2 lifetime riches and 2...500,000 jackpot cards.

Hummmmmm now maybe just maybe I'll get 2 or 3 pick 3 for tonight after all...Crazy

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #59855
    March 29, 2008
    31921 Posts
    Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

I hear you, you must know you are blessed either way you go.  It is okay sometimes not to play all the time...Take the blessings you win and sit for a while then come back and win more... That is what I do.. I did not feel up to playing today and glad I did not play. It just did not seem right.  However, do what you feel is best.  Take a day and relax dont even come online just take a break trust me when you come back then you hit big and keep that for yourself and buy you something nice..... okay BOO!Yes Nod

You know just what to say Chella...thanks!See Ya!

North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31921 Posts
      Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey yall...something is not right...the number for NC today is not posted on the LP results...that just don't seem right...here at 4:10pm and the drawing was at 3pm...wonder what's going on....I'm hanging onto my tickets!

United States
        Member #1630
        June 7, 2003
        6011 Posts
        Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

What I can't understand is 'why are the schools in nc crying  broke???

There is one particular head start school in NC that looks like an

abandoned building, they claimed they don't get enough grants or funds

to fix the school.  Where is all of this NCEL money going to?????????????

I do understand that the people that run the lottery make over $150,000

a year.   Sooooo, that must be where the money is going????????

Something to think about!  Maybe, we should go to another state and play the lottery.

We need to quit for a month or two and put a dent in these peoples pockets,

so they can feel how we feel!

I agree because NCEL should be giving the school system so much money, the public schools shouldn't be broke.

United States
          Member #1630
          June 7, 2003
          6011 Posts
          Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

I won $10 on each of those 4 cards...I think somebody up there is trying to tell me something...look I gave you back your $40 now keep it in your purse...at least I didn't lose it....thought each time I started scratching the next one it would be at least $25 but it was not to be so I'm just grateful to get it back...never won $10 on that many in a row...Big Grin...2 lifetime riches and 2...500,000 jackpot cards.

Hummmmmm now maybe just maybe I'll get 2 or 3 pick 3 for tonight after all...Crazy

Praise the Lord for your win Vergie6!!! Congratulations!!!!

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
            Wilson
            United States
            Member #54516
            August 21, 2007
            2802 Posts
            Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:07 pm - IP Logged

...SEE...hard head make for empty pockets.....LOL!!

........SOMEBODY GIVE V6 THAT 1-800 number. I think she's hooked.

On the real...as long as we don't see the actual drawing....NICKEL can play any ole number they want. HECK....I'M beginning to look at who and the announcer is and w hat they are wearing to make sure it's a different video. LOL.........if I ever make it to YONKER'S RD....it's going to be on and popping! Cussing Face.....after I get my check.

"oh and by the way ...I've got some suggestions for ya'll here at LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS".

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

ConstantlyB's avatar - chi
              Wilson
              United States
              Member #54516
              August 21, 2007
              2802 Posts
              Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Hey yall...something is not right...the number for NC today is not posted on the LP results...that just don't seem right...here at 4:10pm and the drawing was at 3pm...wonder what's going on....I'm hanging onto my tickets!

LIKE i said.....I need to see the balls! heheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Big Grin

"MAKE THAT MONEY YA'LL"

wisdom from Tyler Perry's Madea:"It doesn't matter what people call you....it's what you answer to."

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
                $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
                Member #4290
                April 9, 2004
                16855 Posts
                Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

NCEL has posted it as the verified winner and told how much they paid out, so you can go with their official website, Vergie6. Lotterypost probably get their results from each lottery commission anyway.

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31921 Posts
                  Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

Praise the Lord for your win Vergie6!!! Congratulations!!!!

Thanks!

North Carolina
                    United States
                    Member #59855
                    March 29, 2008
                    31921 Posts
                    Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:09 pm - IP Logged

NCEL has posted it as the verified winner and told how much they paid out, so you can go with their official website, Vergie6. Lotterypost probably get their results from each lottery commission anyway.

Ok thanks...that just made my little heart flutter cause I was just hoping maybe they had made a mistake...darn it.

NBey6's avatar - xmas money.jpg
                      $$ Moneymaker $$

United States
                      Member #4290
                      April 9, 2004
                      16855 Posts
                      Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

On the real...as long as we don't see the actual drawing....NICKEL can play any ole number they want. HECK....I'M beginning to look at who and the announcer is and w hat they are wearing to make sure it's a different video. LOL.........if I ever make it to YONKER'S RD....it's going to be on and popping! Cussing Face.....after I get my check.

"oh and by the way ...I've got some suggestions for ya'll here at LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS".

That's it ConstantlyB. I do the very same thing.......who's the personality announcing and what are they wearing!!

"I Am Realistic. I Expect Miracles."  - Dr. Wayne Dyer -

1:56, 4:05, 6:18, 8:35

Clover Thumbs Up 

North Carolina
                        United States
                        Member #59855
                        March 29, 2008
                        31921 Posts
                        Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:27 pm - IP Logged

CB I have that number and I have called it before and they sent me 2 pamplets to see if I was addicted and according to the answers it looked like I was about half way there...Big Grin

Did you know if you are addicted the state of NC will pay for you to go to a counselor and she offered me that but I turned it down...don't think I'm quite that desperate yet...Crazy...thinking maybe I can slow way down on my own...I know I'm not the only one that is in this situation.

I realize you were joking but just wanted to tell you about that anyway.

blksaint1's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
                          concord n.c.
                          United States
                          Member #23761
                          October 16, 2005
                          3576 Posts
                          Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:28 pm - IP Logged

nickel is full of bs 626 i no they could did better i had 622 the next #off the book.no p3 tonite

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #59855
                            March 29, 2008
                            31921 Posts
                            Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

nickel is full of bs 626 i no they could did better i had 622 the next #off the book.no p3 tonite

Hurray!the clapping is for "no p3 tonight"!

North Carolina
                              United States
                              Member #59855
                              March 29, 2008
                              31921 Posts
                              Posted: August 13, 2009, 4:33 pm - IP Logged

4:37pm and still no number posted on LP for NC yet...I know 626 is the winner but it still seems a bit strange to me that LP has not posted it yet or whomever does it.

It's showing 4:33 on LP and my time on my computer is 4:38...now 4:39 so the time is around 5 minutes slow on LP.

Page 93 of 246