Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 8:36 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Million Or Power Ball Cracked?

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 7 years ago by scorpio.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #77662
July 29, 2009
60 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2009, 5:53 am - IP Logged

HELLO everyone, and i wanted to let everybody know that i will be glad to write a program for people who has a good method to picking numbers for the powerball or mega million!  i can help by any means because i just want to help somebody to crack this power ball or megamillion game! i'm tired of the system winning on us!  and i will go as far as u can on writing a program that will help!  i have GAIL HOWARDS programs and others as such but i neither one seem to provide any bias help, so i am hoping someone here have a better system

toledo ohio
    United States
    Member #78839
    August 22, 2009
    22 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2009, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

I don't think it can be done, why. because the new systems are computer generated numbers that are random . I don't think any one can truly crack  random number generators. Just my opinion .

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
      Member #48046
      December 7, 2006
      1699 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2009, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering how often that the Power Ball numbers

and the pick 5 numbers from your own State there in TN.

where a few of the numbers the same.

You know,  they were in the pick 5  then they went to PB, a day later

and vice-versa.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23259 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2009, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

I don't think it can be done, why. because the new systems are computer generated numbers that are random . I don't think any one can truly crack  random number generators. Just my opinion .

No, that's wrong.  Both Powerball and Mega Millions are traditional ball machines, not random number generators.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
          Member #77662
          July 29, 2009
          60 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2009, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

No, that's wrong.  Both Powerball and Mega Millions are traditional ball machines, not random number generators.

yeah TODD, but i still think the computer selects the balls to place into those lottery machines!  I think they try to fool us into thinking otherwise!  but i'm currently working on a software system, that i think may bring some enlightenment, but i don't want to get anyone's hopes up.  my numbers will be proof! i mean this stuff was created by man and can be cracked by man.  RANDOM NUMBER GENERATORS ARE truly hard to crack, and i been reading around here, and no one has developed a critique 90% chance of return system, but i hope to fulfill this dream! i will try to post some numbers before this lottery drawing for the PB! out of all the lottery softwares, GAIL HOWARDS was the most efficient, but i think i may have something better than hers!

toledo ohio
            United States
            Member #78839
            August 22, 2009
            22 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2009, 2:01 pm - IP Logged

really i thought they changed it a while back.  if thats the case i wonder if the balls are all wieghed to see if they are = you would think that the number painting or what ever they use would play a small varidible in how that are drawin, maybe thats why there are a few times where the mm,or the bp are the same in repeat drawings ........

United States
              Member #77662
              July 29, 2009
              60 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2009, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

really i thought they changed it a while back.  if thats the case i wonder if the balls are all wieghed to see if they are = you would think that the number painting or what ever they use would play a small varidible in how that are drawin, maybe thats why there are a few times where the mm,or the bp are the same in repeat drawings ........

yeah "allmost"  but i know it's a way for this stuff!  i don't even play anymore, because i vowed until i figure a system i will not play! i hope the numbers i post from my software, will come out! i will post them probably on tuesday evening or wednesday morning!  but again, i make no guarantees!  i am just trying to bring a think tank toghether

toledo ohio
                United States
                Member #78839
                August 22, 2009
                22 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2009, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

at least buy one tickit for the mega, you never know what can happen , if you do GOOD LUCK . i cant wait to see if your system works that would be cool untill the lotto found out, and revaimped the system lol.

United States
                  Member #77662
                  July 29, 2009
                  60 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2009, 2:15 pm - IP Logged

at least buy one tickit for the mega, you never know what can happen , if you do GOOD LUCK . i cant wait to see if your system works that would be cool untill the lotto found out, and revaimped the system lol.

man..lol..i'm not going to even by one ticket, because i'm tired of them playing us!  i'm an all or none type of guy, and thanks for encouraging me, and i hope they all come thru

United States
                    Member #77662
                    July 29, 2009
                    60 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2009, 2:30 pm - IP Logged

also, i'm pretty sure the total numbers i will post will be about 18-25 numbers, and i hope that all six numbers are within the 25!  then u decide!  i don't think anyone can post the exact numbers, but if i can get all 6 numbers within the 25 numbers then i will be rolling! wheeling,  that is!

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                      Member #48046
                      December 7, 2006
                      1699 Posts
                      Posted: August 24, 2009, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

also, i'm pretty sure the total numbers i will post will be about 18-25 numbers, and i hope that all six numbers are within the 25!  then u decide!  i don't think anyone can post the exact numbers, but if i can get all 6 numbers within the 25 numbers then i will be rolling! wheeling,  that is!

sounds like a plan    Cool

stribman's avatar - chi
                        georgia
                        United States
                        Member #65527
                        September 28, 2008
                        417 Posts
                        Posted: August 24, 2009, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

Here is a thought for your program, make it where you can take out certian sets of numbers, such as all sets of even number/odd number , and 4 odd 1 even, and vice versa,  then take away all sets with 3 consective numbers, and see what you have left to take quick picks from.

just a thought, let me know when you finish.

United States
                          Member #77662
                          July 29, 2009
                          60 Posts
                          Posted: August 24, 2009, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Here is a thought for your program, make it where you can take out certian sets of numbers, such as all sets of even number/odd number , and 4 odd 1 even, and vice versa,  then take away all sets with 3 consective numbers, and see what you have left to take quick picks from.

just a thought, let me know when you finish.

thanks stribman, and i will surely do that!  thank u all for at least believing, that really boost my intelect! i want to work on the MEGA MILLION AS WELL, but those low down jokers from the MM website and affiliate states, took away the downloads for drawings that goes back to 1996, so,  they only have drawings that is 2005 and up! AngryMad

toledo ohio
                            United States
                            Member #78839
                            August 22, 2009
                            22 Posts
                            Posted: August 24, 2009, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

NOW that is funny right their , makes you wounder a little bit why would they? GOOD LUCK THOUGH

New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #78919
                              August 24, 2009
                              46 Posts
                              Posted: August 24, 2009, 3:06 pm - IP Logged

Question for you, NEEO. Even if you did have all 6 numbers in a pool of 25 numbers, what would be the guarantee? What type of wheel would it be? If you are guaranteeing all 6 numbers, for instances, I would imagine that the number of tickets are going to cost a lot.

Right now, since I'm pretty much tabula rasa in this way of playing the lotto, and I only want to concentrate my efforts on the big games, (minimum being NJ pick-5, then pick-6 then finally the MM, though if PB gets big, I'll drive to CT...)  I will pretty much soak up a very decent system (be it yours, or Howard's...whatever works, you know...LOL) I'm just trying to master the wheel concept (which I think I will have down in a few days minimum. )

As a newbie, I wish you the best of luck. Heck, anyone that is willing to spend time and effort on trying to crack PB or MM deserves encouragement, in my book.