Welcome Guest
You last visited April 19, 2018, 11:27 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Million Or Power Ball Cracked?

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 9 years ago by scorpio.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #77662
July 29, 2009
60 Posts
Posted: August 28, 2009, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

thanks guys for the info!  also for the MEGA MILLION this friday according to my alghi's (short for algorythm)

the numbers i would include in all your wheels for the (white ball) is  (43 or 17) OR BOTH...thesetwo numbers show unGODLY chances to hit this friday!

the megaball numbers are between 1,7,21,36, or 38   but i wouldmost definately go with the number 36 for the powerball number, this showedtremendous hit capabilities and also it hit this year in july!

secondary powerball numbers i would choose are 12,42,22,10,29, or 33, iwould go with number 29 because it hit this year in February!

and i have 36 numbers,  for the rest of your other (white ball)  regular play numbers

they are (1-6), 8,10,12,13,(15-23),(25-30),32,(35-38),43,44,46,47,50,& 56

EAT YOUR HEART OUT GUYS!  I TOLD YOU NUMBER 17 WAS GONNA HIT, AND LO AND BEHOLD!  "BAM"!!!!!!Hurray!DanceGuitarParty

SO GUYS!  NEXT TIME YOU DOUBT ME!  I'm GONNA Let MY NUMBERS DO THE TALKING..LOL.. I MAY BE NEW AT THIS BUT I BEEN PROGRAMING AND DECIPHERING since college, and i give thanks to GOD for giving me the talent of understanding!  AS I SAID before, my algi's have been improving, and so i'm going back to the drawing board, to perfect it even more!  so to you ellite members who have been in doubt!  REMOVE THE SPECK from your eye, and make room for us new members!  Never assume we are unlearned and trained!  "STAY TOON FOR MORE MIRACLES!"

dawnie116's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    Brooklyn, NY
    United States
    Member #67343
    November 23, 2008
    2188 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2009, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if anyone won the mega million?????

United States
      Member #77662
      July 29, 2009
      60 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2009, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

I wonder if anyone won the mega million?????

hmm..i don't know but did you see that i predicted number 17 to play as a white ball?

United States
        Member #77662
        July 29, 2009
        60 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2009, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

also, notice how my MEGA BALL NUMBERS WERE close to 31...lol... I'M TELLING U!  I BELIEVE I'M on to somethingCoolCheers

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
          Member #48046
          December 7, 2006
          1699 Posts
          Posted: August 29, 2009, 11:23 am - IP Logged

Well I guess we can't argue with that,    You were stressing 17,  and walla,  17 hits.

Anyway Mega fever seems to be over a little bit.  And I can only play Powerball.

...but continue on both and we'll be checking it out.

For tonight's PB  I'm thinking mabey a number that ends in 2 (white ones) might hit.   2  12  22  32  42  52

I'm also thinkinking ends in 4/    4  14  24  34  44  54   and 9/  9  19  29  39  49  59

I've been experimenting with last digitals lately       I'm gonna put last digit   6 and 0 (zero) on my mabey list.

Anyway... we better wait and see for tonight.   Is your algi  showing any promise for any of that??

Those are all for the white balls.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
            Member #41383
            June 16, 2006
            1969 Posts
            Posted: August 29, 2009, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

You cannot crack randomness. Sorry.

guesser's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg

United States
              Member #41383
              June 16, 2006
              1969 Posts
              Posted: August 29, 2009, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

EAT YOUR HEART OUT GUYS!  I TOLD YOU NUMBER 17 WAS GONNA HIT, AND LO AND BEHOLD!  "BAM"!!!!!!Hurray!DanceGuitarParty

SO GUYS!  NEXT TIME YOU DOUBT ME!  I'm GONNA Let MY NUMBERS DO THE TALKING..LOL.. I MAY BE NEW AT THIS BUT I BEEN PROGRAMING AND DECIPHERING since college, and i give thanks to GOD for giving me the talent of understanding!  AS I SAID before, my algi's have been improving, and so i'm going back to the drawing board, to perfect it even more!  so to you ellite members who have been in doubt!  REMOVE THE SPECK from your eye, and make room for us new members!  Never assume we are unlearned and trained!  "STAY TOON FOR MORE MIRACLES!"

Whooppee, you got ONE number right, where do I send the check?

Let us know when you CONSISTENTLY get AT LEAST 3X5 AND the Powerball, then you will be onto something, but until then, you are just like everyone else on here: you get lucky once in awhile with 1, 2 or 3 numbers.

Not trying to diss you, but WELCOME TO THE CLUB.

United States
                Member #77662
                July 29, 2009
                60 Posts
                Posted: August 29, 2009, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

Well I guess we can't argue with that,    You were stressing 17,  and walla,  17 hits.

Anyway Mega fever seems to be over a little bit.  And I can only play Powerball.

...but continue on both and we'll be checking it out.

For tonight's PB  I'm thinking mabey a number that ends in 2 (white ones) might hit.   2  12  22  32  42  52

I'm also thinkinking ends in 4/    4  14  24  34  44  54   and 9/  9  19  29  39  49  59

I've been experimenting with last digitals lately       I'm gonna put last digit   6 and 0 (zero) on my mabey list.

Anyway... we better wait and see for tonight.   Is your algi  showing any promise for any of that??

Those are all for the white balls.

hmm..well according to my algi, the number 32 and 12 show's promise, also, the numbers 4 and 44 darn look good!  the number 49 is the only last 9 digit i would include from your list of 9's!  out of the numbers i just listed, one of them are good for a RED BALL number.  I don't want to spoil some leeches here so that's the only hint i will give..lol.. i already said enough....

i've been experimenting with the POWERBALL LOTTERY as well,  but i'm still trying to perfect my algi's!  I already, selected my numbers to put in the POWERBALL, and all i can do is wait! but u are on the right track with some of your numbers above!I Agree!     Type

United States
                  Member #77662
                  July 29, 2009
                  60 Posts
                  Posted: August 29, 2009, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

yeah, i know you are right, because doiing years of studying and trying to roll with this stuff, i did get lucky at times, but i never came this close, but i am just working with one game at a time, with the new algi i developed, all i can say is we just wait and see, if i can keep a consistency going!  i have faith!  the guy above is right, that you really can't predict randomness, but what if this stuff isn't random, and it's fixed in a way we don't truly comprehend?  then if it's not random then u can predict it!  and let me say this for the record, my algi's really shows promise for local lottery games, like the jackpots just held for local city's, excluding the pick3 and pick4 games, and i do have some back projects for those little games!

United States
                    Member #77662
                    July 29, 2009
                    60 Posts
                    Posted: August 29, 2009, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

the problem with the other people who are doing this studying and programming is they are looking at it in either a traditional strong mathmatical, mysticical, or overthinking way!  my algi, just focus on a few concepts!  always keep this in mind, when u are developing a method/ program for this stuff! 

Remember that too much information and accuracy can be bad!  and when i clocked out of the "MATRIX" ,as Morpheus would say....lol..  and started eliminating the accuracy based off rules this world placed on us since kindergarden, then the numbers started rolling in!  u will start seeing things that's right there in front of you!   remember that flaws predicts randomness to a higher degree than one will realize!    think about it!  FLAWS is what makes a person special, and influences continuity!  it's the natural order of life!  so try to use flaws for an advantage! 

and this is the secret my algi's have to getting the lottery predicted!   but i still have some improvements, so people just be postive, there is a wayBanana

United States
                      Member #77662
                      July 29, 2009
                      60 Posts
                      Posted: August 29, 2009, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Well I was trying my algi's on the TN lottery, and i was just playing around!  For those who are interested on Monday's drawing, since i'm not playing, my algi's say that these numbers have the winning numbers in them, but play at your own risk!

3    4    15    22    24    32    34
                      9    11    20    26    16       
                      7    13    14    19    30     

i would make sure the number 15 is in all your tickets and if i'm wrong then don't crucify meHiding Behind Computer

United States
                        Member #77662
                        July 29, 2009
                        60 Posts
                        Posted: August 30, 2009, 8:13 am - IP Logged

hmm..well according to my algi, the number 32 and 12 show's promise, also, the numbers 4 and 44 darn look good!  the number 49 is the only last 9 digit i would include from your list of 9's!  out of the numbers i just listed, one of them are good for a RED BALL number.  I don't want to spoil some leeches here so that's the only hint i will give..lol.. i already said enough....

i've been experimenting with the POWERBALL LOTTERY as well,  but i'm still trying to perfect my algi's!  I already, selected my numbers to put in the POWERBALL, and all i can do is wait! but u are on the right track with some of your numbers above!I Agree!     Type

don't worry guys, though i didn't get any numbers on the powerball, i will continue to work on being accurate!  Bed

x1kosmic's avatar - neptune vg2.gif

United States
                          Member #48046
                          December 7, 2006
                          1699 Posts
                          Posted: August 31, 2009, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

I got 1 right as 52 hit,   so what went right what went wrong?

I got more wrong,   than right.     still working on it

United States
                            Member #77662
                            July 29, 2009
                            60 Posts
                            Posted: August 31, 2009, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

I got 1 right as 52 hit,   so what went right what went wrong?

I got more wrong,   than right.     still working on it

hmm..well the powerball seems to act differently than the mega million!  i haven't found the variable which causes it to act differently but i'm working on it!  i was reading guesser's post about his method, and it is sound, but i think i will stick with what have been working!  i will try to post some more numbers that i think will hit for the mega million tonight! i don't know y my method seems to work on the megamillion, but i have some ideas on how to incorporate it on the powerball

United States
                              Member #77662
                              July 29, 2009
                              60 Posts
                              Posted: August 31, 2009, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

ALSO, sometimes, the mega million numbers just does odd things, where none of the numbers they pull make sense, and this is normal!  i notice with the powerball game that they have a lot of funny numbers they pull which never makes sense to me, but i will conitinue to work on it!  i still believe, that both jackpots, are not putting all the numbers in there drawing machines, therefore controlling what numbers they don't want to come out!  but it's just my opinion!  they are in this to make money, not give it away...lol...Bang Head