Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 6:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Million Or Power Ball Cracked?

Topic closed. 71 replies. Last post 7 years ago by scorpio.

Page 2 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
New Jersey
United States
Member #78919
August 24, 2009
46 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2009, 3:13 pm - IP Logged

thanks stribman, and i will surely do that!  thank u all for at least believing, that really boost my intelect! i want to work on the MEGA MILLION AS WELL, but those low down jokers from the MM website and affiliate states, took away the downloads for drawings that goes back to 1996, so,  they only have drawings that is 2005 and up! AngryMad

I am not allowed to post any links as per the rules of this site, but if you go to NJ's state lottery website, you will find a complete downloadable history text file going back to 9/6/1996.

Here is a sample (no I am not going to paste the entire thing).

1996%11%01%Unknown%02%10%28%39%49%17%%%200110                                           
1996%10%25%Unknown%23%28%30%35%43%09%%%200110                                           
1996%10%18%Unknown%09%18%24%26%46%18%%%200110                                           
1996%10%11%Unknown%02%23%37%40%50%22%%%200110                                           
1996%10%04%Unknown%08%16%18%36%38%01%%%200110                                           
1996%09%27%Unknown%08%25%35%37%48%08%%%200110                                           
1996%09%20%Unknown%05%24%31%34%48%06%%%200110                                           
1996%09%13%Unknown%03%04%09%30%47%01%%%200110                                           
1996%09%06%Unknown%05%11%29%47%50%17%%%200110

United States
    Member #77662
    July 29, 2009
    60 Posts
    Posted: August 24, 2009, 3:15 pm - IP Logged

Question for you, NEEO. Even if you did have all 6 numbers in a pool of 25 numbers, what would be the guarantee? What type of wheel would it be? If you are guaranteeing all 6 numbers, for instances, I would imagine that the number of tickets are going to cost a lot.

Right now, since I'm pretty much tabula rasa in this way of playing the lotto, and I only want to concentrate my efforts on the big games, (minimum being NJ pick-5, then pick-6 then finally the MM, though if PB gets big, I'll drive to CT...)  I will pretty much soak up a very decent system (be it yours, or Howard's...whatever works, you know...LOL) I'm just trying to master the wheel concept (which I think I will have down in a few days minimum. )

As a newbie, I wish you the best of luck. Heck, anyone that is willing to spend time and effort on trying to crack PB or MM deserves encouragement, in my book.

thanks man, people think i'm crazy for trying to attack such a daunting task! but this is my plan:

1) develop a pool of numbers to pick from, no more than 36 numbers, ( I KNOW THAT'S ALOT OF NUMBERS, but the point is to work my way down from it)

2) develop a program to select at least 1 favorite number that will hit 80% of the time the software predicts, heck if i can get 2 numbers that will be even better!

3)  then pick a wheel that will accept 2 favorite numbers, and wheel the rest, i forget what the wheel is called, but i have it in the gail howard program! i been writing subroutines since college and trying to write a software for the PB, and darn it, i just want all that education to payoff somewhere, instead of paying and working for the "MAN" off..lol..

so far my numbers have shown promise, but i'm not going to get excited until the numbers i post will come out this wedns.

that's pretty much it!

United States
      Member #77662
      July 29, 2009
      60 Posts
      Posted: August 24, 2009, 3:23 pm - IP Logged

I am not allowed to post any links as per the rules of this site, but if you go to NJ's state lottery website, you will find a complete downloadable history text file going back to 9/6/1996.

Here is a sample (no I am not going to paste the entire thing).

1996%11%01%Unknown%02%10%28%39%49%17%%%200110                                           
      1996%10%25%Unknown%23%28%30%35%43%09%%%200110                                           
      1996%10%18%Unknown%09%18%24%26%46%18%%%200110                                           
      1996%10%11%Unknown%02%23%37%40%50%22%%%200110                                           
      1996%10%04%Unknown%08%16%18%36%38%01%%%200110                                           
      1996%09%27%Unknown%08%25%35%37%48%08%%%200110                                           
      1996%09%20%Unknown%05%24%31%34%48%06%%%200110                                           
      1996%09%13%Unknown%03%04%09%30%47%01%%%200110                                           
      1996%09%06%Unknown%05%11%29%47%50%17%%%200110

man i went there and it only goes back to 1999, can u PM the website

New Jersey
        United States
        Member #78919
        August 24, 2009
        46 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2009, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

man i went there and it only goes back to 1999, can u PM the website

I think even that's not allowed (from newbies like myself):

I really don't want to violate rules or nothing. Usually when I participate at one of these things, I respect them like I was going into someone's house.

If you google "New Jersey State Lottery", click on the first link, click on Mega Millions logo on the right, click on  "Complete Winning Numbers History", you should have all of your numbers going back to the date I gave you earlier.

And I didn't break a rule doing it. LOL.

United States
          Member #77662
          July 29, 2009
          60 Posts
          Posted: August 24, 2009, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

I think even that's not allowed (from newbies like myself):

I really don't want to violate rules or nothing. Usually when I participate at one of these things, I respect them like I was going into someone's house.

If you google "New Jersey State Lottery", click on the first link, click on Mega Millions logo on the right, click on  "Complete Winning Numbers History", you should have all of your numbers going back to the date I gave you earlier.

And I didn't break a rule doing it. LOL.

all ok well i will try that again!  maybe a second time is a charm

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
            Chief Bottle Washer
            New Jersey
            United States
            Member #1
            May 31, 2000
            23274 Posts
            Posted: August 24, 2009, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

yeah TODD, but i still think the computer selects the balls to place into those lottery machines!  I think they try to fool us into thinking otherwise!  but i'm currently working on a software system, that i think may bring some enlightenment, but i don't want to get anyone's hopes up.  my numbers will be proof! i mean this stuff was created by man and can be cracked by man.  RANDOM NUMBER GENERATORS ARE truly hard to crack, and i been reading around here, and no one has developed a critique 90% chance of return system, but i hope to fulfill this dream! i will try to post some numbers before this lottery drawing for the PB! out of all the lottery softwares, GAIL HOWARDS was the most efficient, but i think i may have something better than hers!

You lost me on that one.  They always use the same number of balls, regardless.  Trying to rip apart a lottery that conducts real drawings is a waste of effort -- it would be much better-spent trying to convince computerized drawing states to get back to real drawings.

At a certain point you have to give the lotteries a break, especially the ones that are obviously trying to do things right.  If everyone always criticized all lotteries, no matter what they do, then there is no incentive for them to do things the right way.  Criticism without any chance of praise is wasted.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
            What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
            Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
              Member #77662
              July 29, 2009
              60 Posts
              Posted: August 24, 2009, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

You lost me on that one.  They always use the same number of balls, regardless.  Trying to rip apart a lottery that conducts real drawings is a waste of effort -- it would be much better-spent trying to convince computerized drawing states to get back to real drawings.

At a certain point you have to give the lotteries a break, especially the ones that are obviously trying to do things right.  If everyone always criticized all lotteries, no matter what they do, then there is no incentive for them to do things the right way.  Criticism without any chance of praise is wasted.

i respect what u are saying TODD, and if what u say is right, then I STAND CORRECTED!  everyone is entitled to there opinion, and who knows, maybe when i post my numbers they all will be wrong, and if so, then so be it! but it doesn't hurt for me to try!  i'm just trying to do something creative!

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                Chief Bottle Washer
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #1
                May 31, 2000
                23274 Posts
                Posted: August 24, 2009, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

i respect what u are saying TODD, and if what u say is right, then I STAND CORRECTED!  everyone is entitled to there opinion, and who knows, maybe when i post my numbers they all will be wrong, and if so, then so be it! but it doesn't hurt for me to try!  i'm just trying to do something creative!

Indeed, feel free to express whatever opinion you may have!  (I'm just doing the same!)

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49813 Posts
                  Posted: August 24, 2009, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

NOW that is funny right their , makes you wounder a little bit why would they? GOOD LUCK THOUGH

When the Matrix Changed to (WB:01-56/MB:01-46): What is the point of including Data from the Previous Matrix?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                    Member #77662
                    July 29, 2009
                    60 Posts
                    Posted: August 24, 2009, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

When the Matrix Changed to (WB:01-56/MB:01-46): What is the point of including Data from the Previous Matrix?

there may not be any point!  but people i'm just trying something here! i have a whole bunch of theories, that i can't explain,  so bare with me!  when i post my numbers then your criticism will have merit, but as of now, let's just wait and see!  i know it seem like i have an unsuccessful method, but we will never know until i post my numbers!

toledo ohio
                      United States
                      Member #78839
                      August 22, 2009
                      22 Posts
                      Posted: August 24, 2009, 5:23 pm - IP Logged

well some numbers do come up more than others.

United States
                        Member #77662
                        July 29, 2009
                        60 Posts
                        Posted: August 24, 2009, 5:30 pm - IP Logged

yeah, and using the gail howard software u will see this as plain as day!  i had this software for years, and i can tell u a quick way to select numbers, but it happens every blue moon, more than coicidence!  on the HIT CHARTS sometimes the numbers hit in the top 15, and the last 15 numbers, depending on how u allocate your game groups.  you will have to play with the chart to get the right groupings.  but trust me, i seen these trends more than one occasion happening! there are other patterns as well

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19830 Posts
                          Posted: August 24, 2009, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

Since no combination of 5 before the last matrix change has repeated since the new matrix change, using those combinations is a good way to filter out 844 combinations of fives that aren't likely to happen.  Also, only 21 combinations of 4 before the matrix change have repeated since the matrix changed.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                            Member #77662
                            July 29, 2009
                            60 Posts
                            Posted: August 24, 2009, 5:47 pm - IP Logged

Since no combination of 5 before the last matrix change has repeated since the new matrix change, using those combinations is a good way to filter out 844 combinations of fives that aren't likely to happen.  Also, only 21 combinations of 4 before the matrix change have repeated since the matrix changed.

thanks RJOH for providing insight!  i'm glad that some still have hope

Raven62's avatar - binary
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #17843
                              June 28, 2005
                              49813 Posts
                              Posted: August 24, 2009, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

You know it will now! LOL!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!