Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 7:50 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How do YOU know when NOT to Play?

Topic closed. 35 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
bashley572's avatar - starwars14
West Side of Sunny Florida
United States
Member #55048
September 8, 2007
3371 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2009, 2:50 am - IP Logged

There is never a time I know when NOT to play because anytime I DON'T play my numbers invariably come in!   Bang Head

I hate to say this but GOOD to see that happens to someone else!! I can chase a number for weeks, then THE FIRST time I STOP/or am UNABLE to play it hits??? Now I can understand if this happens one or two times but I started tracking it and I am into DOUBLE digits of it happening to me THIS YEAR ALONE!!! 

Latest example, last Saturday, NY 3 way was due for a 30 day repeat and doubles were due, so I was going to play EVERY double that came out in the last 30 days.  But was unable to as had a car issue (couldn't find spare keys) and guess what - a repeat double hit !!!!

Money won is twice as good as money earned!

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
    Member #69169
    January 5, 2009
    2122 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2009, 3:10 am - IP Logged

Ok here's the deal! In order for you to play successfully there has to be a strategy that you use otherwise you playing blind. I would suggest you get atleast two different strategies. When a strategy is not working for you do not play until you feel that your strategy is coming back to fight. The key to any successful pick 3 or four player is CONFIDENCE!

"Many Strategies|One Game"

Jordans121's avatar - nw bookeep.jpg

United States
      Member #69169
      January 5, 2009
      2122 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2009, 3:14 am - IP Logged

I hate to say this but GOOD to see that happens to someone else!! I can chase a number for weeks, then THE FIRST time I STOP/or am UNABLE to play it hits??? Now I can understand if this happens one or two times but I started tracking it and I am into DOUBLE digits of it happening to me THIS YEAR ALONE!!! 

Latest example, last Saturday, NY 3 way was due for a 30 day repeat and doubles were due, so I was going to play EVERY double that came out in the last 30 days.  But was unable to as had a car issue (couldn't find spare keys) and guess what - a repeat double hit !!!!

For instance, bashley572 is playing the game blind. there is no reason to chase numbers unless you know what you are doing. My mother use to do that and it could take up to 3 months before she hit it and when she hits it, she hits it boxed. Find a strategy, no matter how much time it takes. It surely beats the hell out of losing a lot of money!

"Many Strategies|One Game"

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #74096
        May 2, 2009
        23218 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2009, 9:00 am - IP Logged

I fail to see where bashley stated missing every number that came out.

At what point does strategy become the seemingly abominable chasing? After a couple days? After a week? After a couple weeks?

Just curious.

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
          Santa Ana
          United States
          Member #71159
          February 20, 2009
          651 Posts
          Posted: October 18, 2009, 12:09 am - IP Logged

In my opinion, this is a hard question to answer because I'm a strong beliver of LOTTO KARMA, it's when the exact time you don't play your chosen numbers is the very day they will hit. For example,  just the other day I thought I would miss the 6:30 pm Daily 3 drawing because I was on a charter bus driving from San Diego County.  I didn't have time to play before I left and I assumed I would make it back in plenty of time  (i.e. before 5:00 pm) but the bus driver had a lot of stops and all the time I was thinking--I have get to any lotto retail store before 6:30 pm and if I missed it, I just know my chosen numbers will hit. Well,  I made it in time to play and of course my chosen numbers did not hit..GO FIGURE...Confused The bottom line is: stick to your lotto budget faithfully and play your numbers no matter what, because eventually they will hit!!

Dance

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34514 Posts
            Posted: October 18, 2009, 5:32 am - IP Logged

Here is an example, my Husband has been playing this number 534 for a long time. I told him, you are wasting your money, it's not going to come out, so he stop playing it, and I will be dam, It came out in the Ohio lottery the other day, he blamed me because he didn't hit the number. I told him follow your first mind. don't listen to me or anyone. He goes, well you told mew to stop playing it, I think if a person likes a number they should stick with it because it will fall sooner or later.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.