Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 2:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc Str / Box Mid/Eve Hotttt!! This Week Only ..

Topic closed. 11953 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 233 of 797
PrintE-mailLink
stargirl's avatar - WINGS
Atlanta
United States
Member #93623
July 4, 2010
328 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2010, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

OMG! DIDNT KNOW THAT. THAT IS CRAZY. MARGIE NEEDS TO LET THINGS FLOW, PLAY FAIR, AND LET OUR NUMBERS SHOW WHEN THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO SHOW.

She does not play fair at all ladyambi . I think it safe to say and all the our Ga players would not argue that Marge is a Jester.

ladyambi's avatar - savy chick.png
    NC
    United States
    Member #91157
    May 11, 2010
    5521 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2010, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

She does not play fair at all ladyambi . I think it safe to say and all the our Ga players would not argue that Marge is a Jester.

I need her job. I would do what im suppose to do and that is "not rigging up the machine" I would let the numbers fall as they are suppose to. Its a game, we do our research to beat the machine and its unfair when people go in there and mess with it.Hit With Stick.  It will be OK though. I just hope she knows that altough people work, we still need extra money. Its back to school time, fall is near, xmas is near. I think she'll come around. Lets hope anyway.

Good luck players.

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
      Lithonia,GA
      United States
      Member #92699
      June 12, 2010
      505 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2010, 7:28 pm - IP Logged

Someone is controlling it. It is absolutely crazy that the same number would fall the same way from midday to evening without manipulation. They know what they are doing.  Thinking of...

We are all here to have fun. Are you having fun? I know I am......

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
        Atlanta, GA
        United States
        Member #91636
        May 21, 2010
        2449 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2010, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by spookysoozy on July 30, 2010

when Jupiter went past uranius we got all the 444's. Jupiter turned retrograde and is headed backward too Uranus again. Shocking, lucky surprizes.  It wont be JUST like before but I do think we will see more triple action and "going backwards" indicates the 9's. I also like the 1's and the 0's to come around the 999.

With that being said ....the 168 came right BACK....So did 567....Now the 431!!!!  07-30-2010 Mid    5 6 7

PSA-Play all previous hits back!!!

sweet404peaches's avatar - maren
          Atlanta, GA
          United States
          Member #91636
          May 21, 2010
          2449 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2010, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

Quote: Originally posted by spookysoozy on July 30, 2010

when Jupiter went past uranius we got all the 444's. Jupiter turned retrograde and is headed backward too Uranus again. Shocking, lucky surprizes.  It wont be JUST like before but I do think we will see more triple action and "going backwards" indicates the 9's. I also like the 1's and the 0's to come around the 999.

With that being said ....the 168 came right BACK....So did 567....Now the 431!!!!  07-30-2010 Mid    5 6 7

PSA-Play all previous hits back!!!

Its not Random.

Atlanta
            United States
            Member #93623
            July 4, 2010
            328 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2010, 7:34 pm - IP Logged

Someone is controlling it. It is absolutely crazy that the same number would fall the same way from midday to evening without manipulation. They know what they are doing.  Thinking of...

I Agree!  lithoniagyrl. It's definately a controlled system.

NC
              United States
              Member #91157
              May 11, 2010
              5521 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2010, 7:39 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  lithoniagyrl. It's definately a controlled system.

yes Dupe Alert

Atlanta
                United States
                Member #93623
                July 4, 2010
                328 Posts
                Posted: August 6, 2010, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Ok guys, the mid number payed out $577,375 and the eve payed out $779,260.. on a repeat?? Something don't seem quite right about that. Do someone know something that we don't know?? Usually if a number falls back to back like that it is usually a lesser payout. Scratching my head over that one..   

Decatur, GA
                  United States
                  Member #89027
                  March 28, 2010
                  53 Posts
                  Posted: August 6, 2010, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Ok guys, the mid number payed out $577,375 and the eve payed out $779,260.. on a repeat?? Something don't seem quite right about that. Do someone know something that we don't know?? Usually if a number falls back to back like that it is usually a lesser payout. Scratching my head over that one..   

I played it back tonight because my son's barber said it was coming back but we thought a different way and tomorrow midday but I put .50 cent on it anyway. Banana

But this is going to be a month of repeats it has just started. I need some birthday party money.

Atlanta
                    United States
                    Member #93623
                    July 4, 2010
                    328 Posts
                    Posted: August 6, 2010, 8:03 pm - IP Logged

I played it back tonight because my son's barber said it was coming back but we thought a different way and tomorrow midday but I put .50 cent on it anyway. Banana

But this is going to be a month of repeats it has just started. I need some birthday party money.

I see. I guess everyone was thinking like your son's barber. Repeats it is. I will play my 924 back. Congrats to you pryncessdi on your hit!

HittingInTheAtl's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      Atlanta, Georgia
                      United States
                      Member #82469
                      November 14, 2009
                      4790 Posts
                      Posted: August 6, 2010, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

marge needs her a$$ kicked!!!!she is relentless!!!!!

I Agree!   She needs her a$$ whipped!!!!!!! This is a bunch of bull and it wreaks of sh*t.  She must have been wearing her strap on because obviously she tried to f**** us over tonight.  D*mn b****!!!!

Everybody breath in, inhale, and relax.  Whoooossssaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Now, let's recap where we have been.  This is where the answer to most of our questions can be found.

Let's see. Marge gave us 092 on August 4th and 924 on August 5th, both of which took us deep into the triple zone.     

In addition, we have had an abundance of repeats as of late. 

When Marge begins to do crazy stuff like this, it's normally an indication that she is getting ready to triple.

With that being said, let's get back on track, get focused, and be the gamers we can be. 

Let's nail that d*** 229* 299*!!!

142* is da number 4 u to watch!!!

Good luck all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If it's meant to be.  It will be." 

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                        Duluth GA
                        United States
                        Member #73845
                        April 26, 2009
                        5276 Posts
                        Posted: August 6, 2010, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!   She needs her a$$ whipped!!!!!!! This is a bunch of bull and it wreaks of sh*t.  She must have been wearing her strap on because obviously she tried to f**** us over tonight.  D*mn b****!!!!

Now, let's recap where we have been.  This is where the answer to most of our questions can be found.

Let's see. Marge gave us 092 on August 4th and 924 on August 5th, both of which took us deep into the triple zone.     

When Marge begins to do crazy stuff like this, it's normally an indication that she is getting ready to triple.

With that being said, let's get back on track, get focused, and be the gamers we can be. 

I Agree!

United States
                          Member #82873
                          November 23, 2009
                          251 Posts
                          Posted: August 6, 2010, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

Bravo, Bravo,

I'm not in GA but I hope you guys hit Marge real good. Hit her upside the head so she can send a message to her brothers, sisters and cousin(FL) that we are getting fed up with the states  family of poop digts. I'm rooting for you guys. Make Marge, buy her tissues in bulk.

NC
                            United States
                            Member #91157
                            May 11, 2010
                            5521 Posts
                            Posted: August 6, 2010, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

fri aug 6 evening numbers

306 -   evening pick 3

2224 - evening pick 4

congrats to all winners/posters

Party                            Party

babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
                              goldsboro
                              United States
                              Member #66887
                              November 9, 2008
                              1782 Posts
                              Posted: August 6, 2010, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I need her job. I would do what im suppose to do and that is "not rigging up the machine" I would let the numbers fall as they are suppose to. Its a game, we do our research to beat the machine and its unfair when people go in there and mess with it.Hit With Stick.  It will be OK though. I just hope she knows that altough people work, we still need extra money. Its back to school time, fall is near, xmas is near. I think she'll come around. Lets hope anyway.

Good luck players.

hey lady did you hit 306 for nc?

good luck to all

Page 233 of 797