Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga / Nc Str / Box Mid/Eve Hotttt!! This Week Only ..

Topic closed. 11953 replies. Last post 6 years ago by Todd.

Page 234 of 797
PrintE-mailLink
babyhot's avatar - nw femalewiz.jpg
goldsboro
United States
Member #66887
November 9, 2008
1782 Posts
Posted: August 6, 2010, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

fri aug 6 evening numbers

306 -   evening pick 3

2224 - evening pick 4

congrats to all winners/posters

Party                            Party

i had the 222 on pick 3

good luck to all

ladyambi's avatar - savy chick.png
    NC
    United States
    Member #91157
    May 11, 2010
    5521 Posts
    Posted: August 6, 2010, 11:33 pm - IP Logged

No babyhot. I didnt play tonite. Maybe I will pick it up tomorrow. Did you win?

goldsboro
      United States
      Member #66887
      November 9, 2008
      1782 Posts
      Posted: August 6, 2010, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

no i had 222 on pick 3 and they hit on pick 4

good luck to all

NC
        United States
        Member #91157
        May 11, 2010
        5521 Posts
        Posted: August 6, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully I will have time to work on some workouts tomorrow. Maybe we can get them this weekend.

goldsboro
          United States
          Member #66887
          November 9, 2008
          1782 Posts
          Posted: August 6, 2010, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

good you save some money i thinging the same thing  maybe i save some money i did hit the poker maic.. for 50.oo

good luck to all

goldsboro
            United States
            Member #66887
            November 9, 2008
            1782 Posts
            Posted: August 6, 2010, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

Hopefully I will have time to work on some workouts tomorrow. Maybe we can get them this weekend.

i hope so i talk to you toworrow good night

good luck to all

NC
              United States
              Member #91157
              May 11, 2010
              5521 Posts
              Posted: August 6, 2010, 11:43 pm - IP Logged

413 is a repeat number for nc. Now that I think about it,  that number didnt surprise me to repeat in the same day. I have won of that number everytime it shows its face. But yes I think a  trip is on the way.

ToJo76*'s avatar - lottolion2
                Middle GA
                United States
                Member #42874
                July 9, 2006
                3912 Posts
                Posted: August 7, 2010, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Ok guys, the mid number payed out $577,375 and the eve payed out $779,260.. on a repeat?? Something don't seem quite right about that. Do someone know something that we don't know?? Usually if a number falls back to back like that it is usually a lesser payout. Scratching my head over that one..   

I'm kicking myself for not hitting both times.  When I researched 492 and 189 followers, I saw some form of 431 for both numbers.  So I circled it for midday today, but ended up only playing Cash4. I figured Marge would be up to her tricks and not let those 00s come like we need.  Well when I saw that 431 well, I was a little miffed that I didn't follow through with my first plan.  So I researched the 431 and saw the last several times it came midday. I thought to myself that number is definitely due for evening.  After going back a few years I saw that at one time it did fall back to back (can't remember if it fell the same way or not).  I said to myself, knowing Marge, 431 will show tonight.  My day went on, had an appointment and when I got to the bldg I noticed it was 341, said to myself, reminder to put at least 50 cts on 431 tonight.

One thing led to another and I couldn't play in time. When I saw that 431 I could've just slapped my own self. 

I say all that to say...I KNEW she would do that mess.  And apparently several other people suspected the same. 

Now the payout is big, but nowhere near as big as it would be for a 00, 229, trip,etc.  So she looks like she's doing something by letting some money loose and letting more players win on the EVE then on the MID game with the same number.

But we know better!!  I agree with sweetpeaches404...nothing is RANDOM and looking at our past may help us secure a hit.  One thing Marge has taught me in 2010 is that whenever I say there is NO WAY that number will come now, it will!! Dead

kenya100!!!!  where u at girl?!  Hope all is well and I pray that we all experience a winning weekend.  repeats and all. Big Grin

Happily embracing my abundance daily! Big Smile

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                  Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34146 Posts
                  Posted: August 7, 2010, 12:13 am - IP Logged

I'm kicking myself for not hitting both times.  When I researched 492 and 189 followers, I saw some form of 431 for both numbers.  So I circled it for midday today, but ended up only playing Cash4. I figured Marge would be up to her tricks and not let those 00s come like we need.  Well when I saw that 431 well, I was a little miffed that I didn't follow through with my first plan.  So I researched the 431 and saw the last several times it came midday. I thought to myself that number is definitely due for evening.  After going back a few years I saw that at one time it did fall back to back (can't remember if it fell the same way or not).  I said to myself, knowing Marge, 431 will show tonight.  My day went on, had an appointment and when I got to the bldg I noticed it was 341, said to myself, reminder to put at least 50 cts on 431 tonight.

One thing led to another and I couldn't play in time. When I saw that 431 I could've just slapped my own self. 

I say all that to say...I KNEW she would do that mess.  And apparently several other people suspected the same. 

Now the payout is big, but nowhere near as big as it would be for a 00, 229, trip,etc.  So she looks like she's doing something by letting some money loose and letting more players win on the EVE then on the MID game with the same number.

But we know better!!  I agree with sweetpeaches404...nothing is RANDOM and looking at our past may help us secure a hit.  One thing Marge has taught me in 2010 is that whenever I say there is NO WAY that number will come now, it will!! Dead

kenya100!!!!  where u at girl?!  Hope all is well and I pray that we all experience a winning weekend.  repeats and all. Big Grin

I saw that too, I played the 415!   I could of jumped out my chair too, a repeat!  It happens, , I  have seen it here in Ohio a lot of times!!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

HittingInTheAtl's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                    Atlanta, Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #82469
                    November 14, 2009
                    4790 Posts
                    Posted: August 7, 2010, 6:59 am - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing, ToJo76.  Going forward, whenever you have a hunch or feeling about a number, please feel free to share that information with your fellow LP members b4 the draw.  It would definitely be appreciated.

With that being said, there is a chance that 431 could repeat again for the third time in some form or fashion either today or in the coming week.     

Also, everyone, be on the lookout for 431 in the Cash 4. 

143*3141*3104*3413* and 1*34*** *** ***

Good luck all!!! 

"If it's meant to be.  It will be." 

Middle GA
                      United States
                      Member #42874
                      July 9, 2006
                      3912 Posts
                      Posted: August 7, 2010, 7:53 am - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing, ToJo76.  Going forward, whenever you have a hunch or feeling about a number, please feel free to share that information with your fellow LP members b4 the draw.  It would definitely be appreciated.

With that being said, there is a chance that 431 could repeat again for the third time in some form or fashion either today or in the coming week.     

Also, everyone, be on the lookout for 431 in the Cash 4. 

143*3141*3104*3413* and 1*34*** *** ***

Good luck all!!! 

Normally I do HITA, but during the week during the day I am at work.  I work at an Air Force base so they have LP blocked.  It always shows that I'm logged in bcuz my home computer is always on and LP is the homepage.  I view LP through my phone and I used to be able to log in, but now is says something crazy about the droid system process cannot be completed.  I need to go to TMobile to get that checked out because when I first got the phone it worked just fine.  But my situation is very frustrating. I used to go on my lunch break to the library and use their computers but work has been busy lately and sometimes I cannot leave for lunch.  I usually will call my niece and ger her to log in and post for me-she did it just yesterday morning because I posted one dream and forgot another.  But she disappeared on me yesterday after she posted my 2nd dream!

If anyone has any alternate contact info they would like to exchange for use during times like these, please PM me and I will be more than willing to do so.  It seems like when I share my hunches, nothing comes of it and when I don't share something does happen. So I try to always let people know and then they can decide for themselves. 

We are in this together so the more winners the better and the happier I am!!Big Smile

I can easily see it going to the Cash4.  I am also on 1441, 1141 and 111x.

WIN BIG THIS WEEKEND GANG!! Smash

lithoniagyrl's avatar - 397533 10150489194294301_1773838113_n.jpg
                        Lithonia,GA
                        United States
                        Member #92699
                        June 12, 2010
                        505 Posts
                        Posted: August 7, 2010, 8:08 am - IP Logged

Hi ToJo76,

I cant log on to LP via my phone either.It has to be an issue with the application. I can access the site but when I attempt to log in with my user name, I get the same error.

We are all here to have fun. Are you having fun? I know I am......

Middle GA
                          United States
                          Member #42874
                          July 9, 2006
                          3912 Posts
                          Posted: August 7, 2010, 9:39 am - IP Logged

Hi ToJo76,

I cant log on to LP via my phone either.It has to be an issue with the application. I can access the site but when I attempt to log in with my user name, I get the same error.

Ok so it's not my phone, it's their service.  Thanks for letting me know!

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                            Duluth GA
                            United States
                            Member #73845
                            April 26, 2009
                            5276 Posts
                            Posted: August 7, 2010, 10:17 am - IP Logged

Aug 7 mid/eve - 100*****     700*****  900******     911**     400***      020*****   030***   050****    055*    008**    088**      711**       499***   229*******    212***     211*****  813******  929** 318*****  183*****  653*  059****  Goodluck!!!!!!  Ga/Nc....Drum

kenya100's avatar - 2cprcc4
                              Duluth GA
                              United States
                              Member #73845
                              April 26, 2009
                              5276 Posts
                              Posted: August 7, 2010, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Aug 7 Due triple - 111**  222****  333***  444***  888****  Goodluck!!!  Ga/Nc....Drum

Page 234 of 797