Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Is Your Real Profession??

Topic closed. 100 replies. Last post 7 years ago by lovinwinning.

Page 4 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
germantown md
United States
Member #64543
August 31, 2008
3771 Posts
Posted: September 30, 2009, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

ive been in the medical field for quite sometime (CT),am the go to guy when u get really banged up.

i did my self a favour ( hanged my main duties) and took on a research project with nih for the sake of family (MD)

although the income is slashed by me taking this bold step,i get to be close to my loved ones and its 9-5 no on- call stuff.which gives me time to mess with lottery some more .

by the way its a contract research so monies are made in a shot time,this is temporary for now.i will make a permanent move if the gov decides to throw some more stimulus $$$$$ my way to cover a couple years.thats what im hoping for.

intresting topic by the way.i forgot to add i do charity/volunteer when needed and that takes me all around the states and thats where the lottery falls in.

United States
    Member #75358
    June 1, 2009
    5345 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2009, 5:32 pm - IP Logged

See, this is exactly what I was talking about. That negative bandwagon. Here you go again. All this time I've been making posts and you've had nothing to say until now and it's because four4me stepped up to the plate and spoke his peace. You have no spine and you had to borrow his N**TS to step to me. This tells me a lot about you...you have no courage or drive to do anything on your own.

You're just a wimp waiting on a hand out from someone that has worked hard for what they have accomplished. When you don't get it, you pout just like you're doing now. Your avatar fits you perfectly my friend. I had to earn what I know and I don't just give it away to people who aren't serious and business oriented. You want to play Pick 3 with your parking meter money and it's not gonna work...ever.

The words WASTEFUL EXISTENCE come to mind now. You asked for it...

First of all, this is not your thread. I wouldn't reply to your thread if you paid me because it's a total waste of time replying to your long winded  preaching which is just a constant rehash of the meaningless pep talk you've been spouting from the getgo. I must admit, I read some of it from time to time for the laughs. Thanks for the entertainment.

Secondly, I was replying to Four4me. It seems you have a guilty conscience cause you felt I was referring to you and others who have come here in the past blowing hot air around. And it looks like your conscience was correct. Maybe the truth hurts and you couldn't contain yourself.

I already stepped to the plate when you first came on here with your rediculous claims, to which you still haven't authenticated. I don't need to reiterate myself over and over again, like you do. The facts spoke for themselves, or should I say the lack of facts spoke for themselves.

You haven't accomplished a dang thing, so there isn't any handout for me to be waiting for. I have had many ideas of my own here, but unlike you, I don't make outstanding claims of grandeur. My ideas are just tools to reduce the odds.

There is one thing I will reiterate though.

You're delusional and a fraud. Get over it already.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10351 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2009, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

four4me,

Thanks for the prediction stats.  I'm sure "simulated" includes a majority of "mind bets", no tellling what the stats are for live bets but probably even worse on the winning side.

Re: occupations, I'm sure it'sa nice change for people to come here from all different fields and talk lotto instead of talking "shop".  It's always refreshing to meet people from other lines of work.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

paurths's avatar - underground
        Switching between Fairfax, VA and Belgium
        Belgium
        Member #19287
        July 29, 2005
        2254 Posts
        Posted: September 30, 2009, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I'm a senior software developer for the third largest bank in Europe, both independant and as employee, depending on the job that needs to be done.
        Sometimes the latter depends on the course of the wind also, they go "that way or they go this" way lol

cheers
        Ricky

lasas3

An onion a day keeps everyone away!!!

United States
          Member #33295
          February 19, 2006
          699 Posts
          Posted: September 30, 2009, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

I was in printing for 22 years.  Then somehow went from P/T bar cook to bar manager. After that I owned my own bar and grill for 2.5 yrs.  Now I do staining and finishing and painting of trim and doors full time.  I also work 3 days a week as dishwasher at the local Hilton Garden Inn.  I also work 2 days a week for Source Interlink changing out old magazines at a Wal-Mart and CVS.  In my "spare time" I am working on a Associates degree in computer programming.

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8362 Posts
            Posted: September 30, 2009, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

This is truly amazing and I, along with my friends, am honestly in total disbelief here. I will meet you half way and agree that the majority of people do lose their money every day and there's a reason behind it. It's called HIGH ODDS and it's the way the lottery was designed. YOU MUST PUT THE ODDS IN YOUR FAVOR AND IT COSTS MONEY TO DO IT! This is what I've been preaching from day one of joining this forum.

Most people want to spend $20 or even less thinking they're going to win all the time just because they've gotten luck once or twice with doing it. The time in between the luck is the killer and it's where spending the right kind of money comes in to produce consistency of future wins. What part of numbers, money, and consistency do you NOT understand? The three work hand in hand with the Pick Games, man. Just because you and people you know aren't successful and willing to try and further develop winning play styles doesn't mean others aren't and can't.

Everybody isn't like you, okay. Some people devote themselves to something no matter what the cost in order to become successful at it...regardless of what others think and say about them. These statistics mean absolutely nothing to me...you hit that one on a str8 in one try! Neither I nor my friends play every single draw but, rather those that suite the system and we bet BIG to cover more ground because it's easier this way. See, how many times one has to play is also factored into hit ratios along with profit/loss ratios. For instance, playing (5) draws in the "dark" and hitting on only (2) will cause problems while playing only(3) for the guaranteed hits puts you way ahead.

Make no mistake, I am no dummy when it comes to this game and I have no reason to lie. If you're trying to go off of the few little number sets I've posted during my R&D, then you're really lost. That was only 1/6th of the numbers I run to get my str8 hits, dude. I'm a REALIST when it comes to this and you can best believe that I will never ever run less than around (400) numbers when I play for money and consistency.

You've made it very clear that you and I are on totally different playing levels which heavily contributes to your "doubts" and "can't" mentality. Do yourself a favor and leave those statistics alone. Then, go back and remove the "oubt" and the "'t" off of those two negative words. Maybe, just maybe then you'll give yourself the opportunity to learn something you never thought was possible. You need not be rich to accomplish this, just use common sense applications and a reasonable amount of money spent wisely...not being stingy wanting it all for nothing. Nothing is free, Boss. It costs money to make this money.

While I'm at it, none of my partners have quit their jobs for this deal okay. It is, in fact, supplemental as you say but two of them have made more in (1) week than they have at their day job...(4) figure pure profit I might add. This is a "living" as it has paid bills and put groceries in the fridge among other things. Your whole interpretation of what we do is completely wrong because you're so negative. This is designed to provide in the event of job loss or something bad happening and quick money is needed to take care of things, see. Yeah, it's about making money, too, in order to have a back up plan "just in case."

With my Pick 4 system, he can play once a week and make $1500 in pure profit on a guaranteed draw like he did today. Retirement money comes to mind here. Buddy, when you think business you conduct business and you are business like. I have the interest both the President and Vice President of a major bank. This ought to tell you that I at least have a pretty good handle on what I'm doing. Try exerting all that doubt into positivity for a change...it's the only way you'll grow. Trust me.

'Match

You'll never convince me of anything you have for winning the lottery is anything but a scam. You might be conning some of the gullible people on here or where you live but once they find out you'll have to change locations because they'll be looking for you.

The average person doesn't have the kind of money your system requires to get started and or hang in for the long haul. Even if it was remotely possible to earn a profit where one could quit their job. Your system doesn't come with any benefits it's a risky adventure that will lead to a penny less situation. 

Ever since you first joined lottery post I tried to explain a few things to you, and you never replied to any of my posts. Now you are hijacking this thread to try to prove your point as you so tirelessly tried in your other threads.

This was in your last paragraph.

With my Pick 4 system, he can play once a week and make $1500 in pure profit on a guaranteed draw like he did today. Retirement money comes to mind here. Buddy, when you think business you conduct business and you are business like. I have the interest both the President and Vice President of a major bank. This ought to tell you that I at least have a pretty good handle on what I'm doing. Try exerting all that doubt into positivity for a change...it's the only way you'll grow. Trust me.

Ah Ah Ah Ah hahahahahahahahaha! no fricking way! Green laugh

Please don't try and sell your scam to me I'm not buying it     

Member Predictions - Matchmaker

Cannot locate predictions for Matchmaker using the criteria you entered.

Prediction Statistics for Matchmaker

No report available

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
              OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
              Gurnee, Illinois
              United States
              Member #49731
              February 12, 2007
              917 Posts
              Posted: September 30, 2009, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

I am an educated financial services representative (I don't really expect to win the jackpot, but at the same time, I expect to win the jackpot!), a military officer (Navy soon to be wearing Army camouflage...how did that happen?!!!), and commercial truck driver (nice cashflow and ability to get around the country to play my hobby...different state lotteries!).

I forgot to add that WHEN I hit the Powerball/MegaMillions or name the state lottery I have a quick pick in for that drawing (Florida, Texas, or Illinois), I will TRANSITION to being a full time WORLD lottery player and world traveler!  Go over and score me some quid and pounds in the UK.  Try my luck in Spain and Italy.  All the while practicing a strategy in Powerball and Megamillions that I can't afford to do right now.  The strategy won't guarantee any type of win, but if I were to get lucky, my oh my would my win be newsworthy!  But first, I must win...come on Powerball tonight and MegaMillions on Friday...both over $100million annuitized jackpot amount...sure would make a nice going away pre-Christmas birthday present for me.

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

Entertaiment Capital
                United States
                Member #37800
                April 19, 2006
                302 Posts
                Posted: September 30, 2009, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Oh, I am at the bottom rung of the film indsutry. I am an union extra. (not SAG, just AFTRA) I am waiting for my graduation date in Jan 2010 from a state university.

Actually I want to be a concept artist for a gaming studio, though.

four4me's avatar - gate1
                  MD
                  United States
                  Member #1701
                  June 18, 2003
                  8362 Posts
                  Posted: September 30, 2009, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Well here in the Bahamas I know people who build their homes from lottery and make a living from it. Maybe they are breaking even I am not sure but i know some real number gurus that is what i call them because they can call a number and they ain't betting no small change on it either. For some people putting $30 straight on a number don't mean anything for them and for pick3 we get pay $900 here and that is tax free. So i think it depends on the gambler.

You said number guru's which is completely different form the average player.
                  Numbers guru's have the time to dissect the numbers come up with a working plan and put that plan into effect on an offshore site that pays almost double the winnings. They can spread the numbers across many states.

In the USA most people cant do that because it's against the law to bet offshore.
                  I know a guy here who plays 921 straight every day twice for 35 dollars straight I haven't done the math yet. But it sure was a risky play suppose it didn't come out straight for a year or two how far in the hole would he be.
                  Oh and he hasn't quit his day time job.

Mon, May 25, 2009 Maryland Pick 3 Evening 9-2-1
                  Fri, Sep 5,      2008 Maryland Pick 3 Evening 9-2-1
                  Thu, Oct 25,   2007 Maryland Pick 3 Midday 9-2-1
                  Wed, Jan 3,    2007 Maryland Pick 3 Evening 9-2-1
                  Tue, Oct 25,   2005 Maryland Pick 3 Evening 9-2-1
                  Mon, Jul 12,   2004 Maryland Pick 3 Midday 9-2-1
                  Mon, Dec 22, 2003 Maryland Pick 3 Evening 9-2-1
                  Sat, May 25,  2002 Maryland Pick 3 Evening 9-2-1
                  Tue, Apr 16,   2002 Maryland Pick 3 Evening 9-2-1

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                    Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                    Pittsburg, Ks
                    United States
                    Member #3382
                    January 17, 2004
                    80933 Posts
                    Posted: September 30, 2009, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

After reading all the posts about what everyone does for a living my job pales as a  box stacker and full time peon at a bacon processing plant. I have been there for 24 years. Don't want to be a supervisor coz I want to cause the headheaches not get em I also play the lottery as ahobby. I am playing 2byTue. Last year I won $100 as of ow tho I am only gewtting free tickets

God Bless America

US Flag

TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
                      Member #71120
                      February 19, 2009
                      1209 Posts
                      Posted: September 30, 2009, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

Tech Operator for General Mills,Yoplait Maker.Love that Yogurt.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                        NC
                        United States
                        Member #29378
                        January 1, 2006
                        552 Posts
                        Posted: October 1, 2009, 1:19 am - IP Logged
                        Matchmaker read this carefully i know it won't sink in.

I don't care how many people read my comment or what they perceived from it. Or what they said to you. The only people earning money from the lottery are the bookies and the lottery's themselves. Thousands of people including myself lose money every day and the limited wins keep them coming back for more. Lottery players are gamblers and gamblers have a tendencies to exaggerate their wins verses losses.

Millions of people get up every day and visit a lottery terminal betting on pick 3/4 games not to include pick 5/6 games. The majority of people are playing what can only be perceived as a long shot at getting the straight win or a possible box win on pick 3/4 games. Sure some people do win but the majority of players lose their money every day there is no way the majority of people are earning a living playing the lottery and the select few that have won are possibly recouping some of the money they have lost over the many years of playing.

Some people might be supplementing their income but for a person to say i am earning a living playing the lottery is just a fabricated lie. Unless a person has won a jackpot in pick 5/6 games. 

I've been playing the lottery since 1972 and i can honestly say i have lost more than i have won sure I've had thousands of box wins and hundreds of straight wins. Many of my friends are daily lottery players too with similar story's except for a select few that have won a jackpot.

Every day hundreds of predictors post picks here on lottery post and while many of them show a profit the overall at the end of the day payout to take in barely reaches the 50% mark on any given day for all predictors all games combined.

Statistics for Prediction Winners for Tuesday, September 29, 2009

• Total predictions: 198,889
                        • Winning predictions: 1,113
                        • Winning predictions percentage: 0.56%
                        • Total simulated cost: $200,797.00
                        • Total simulated prizes: $100,107.00
                        • Prize Ratio: 49.85%

pick 3 games

Statistics for Prediction Winners for Tuesday, September 29, 2009 (Filter Applied)

• Total predictions: 111,135
                        • Winning predictions: 497
                        • Winning predictions percentage: 0.45%
                        • Total simulated cost: $111,135.00
                        • Total simulated prizes: $47,280.00
                        • Prize Ratio: 42.54%
                        Pick 4 games

Statistics for Prediction Winners for Tuesday, September 29, 2009 (Filter Applied)

• Total predictions: 77,102
                        • Winning predictions: 135
                        • Winning predictions percentage: 0.18%
                        • Total simulated cost: $77,102.00
                        • Total simulated prizes: $46,100.00
                        • Prize Ratio: 59.79%

I Agree! I have to admit - I have a little bit of a gambling problem myself - what do I do when I get home, I tell my loved ones I only lost about $20 & worse yet I spend the rest of the evening trying to convince myself that it's the truth... Loss - All of it is loss, and I have hit a ton including very big wins at casinos add it all up = LOSS, but I love it... Glutton for Punishment & Here all week - Pogo Yes Nod

DoctorEw220's avatar - alien helmet.jpg
                          Yinzer Country, PA
                          United States
                          Member #4067
                          March 18, 2004
                          2741 Posts
                          Posted: October 1, 2009, 1:28 am - IP Logged

I work in a butcher shop at a grocery store wrapping meat by day.  I run www.dr-ew.com at night.  I'm also an aspiring (pipe dreaming) bowler.

I've redone my website.  Go to www.dr-ew.com.  I kept a lot of the old stuff, and I've added some new stuff.  Look for more new stuff in the coming weeks.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                            NC
                            United States
                            Member #29378
                            January 1, 2006
                            552 Posts
                            Posted: October 1, 2009, 1:31 am - IP Logged

Programmer/Analyst on the AS/400, now in school learning C# & .NET Framework.  So, I'm not playing a lot now, but watch out come the beginning of the year!!! Cool

Need to work on C# & .NET myself - enjoy the learning & Good Luck with your up & coming job hunt, if you can't be promoted from current situation... Enjoy & Good Luck Learning My Friend - Pogo

United States
                              Member #75060
                              May 26, 2009
                              300 Posts
                              Posted: October 1, 2009, 10:25 am - IP Logged
                              You'll never convince me of anything you have for winning the lottery is anything but a scam. You might be conning some of the gullible people on here or where you live but once they find out you'll have to change locations because they'll be looking for you.

The average person doesn't have the kind of money your system requires to get started and or hang in for the long haul. Even if it was remotely possible to earn a profit where one could quit their job. Your system doesn't come with any benefits it's a risky adventure that will lead to a penny less situation. 

Ever since you first joined lottery post I tried to explain a few things to you, and you never replied to any of my posts. Now you are hijacking this thread to try to prove your point as you so tirelessly tried in your other threads.

This was in your last paragraph.

Ah Ah Ah Ah hahahahahahahahaha! no fricking way! Green laugh

Please don't try and sell your scam to me I'm not buying it     

Member Predictions - Matchmaker

Cannot locate predictions for Matchmaker using the criteria you entered.

Prediction Statistics for Matchmaker

No report available

Good, let's start here. First of all, I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else and neither has anyone here or anywhere else been conned. I deal with people that fully understand the ODDS involved in this game and how to reverse them while making a SMALL CONSISTENT PROFIT. You cannot go back anywhere and see where I posted that this was a get rich quick deal, a 100% all win no loss deal, a mega profit deal, or anything of the sort. Since my original post of Pick 3/4 Business Partner, I have been preaching the exact same sermon of small consistent profit with the higher buy in.

What ever you were trying to explain, I'm not currently aware of it but I'm going back once I finish this post to read every single reply you made to me. In regards to this thread and highjacking it, I simply told what I do just like everyone else but, that I enjoy running my numbers better. That's it. It's truly amazing how some you like to twist things all around and plant seeds in other people's head which are bad seeds.

I do not have a fishing pole with bait hung on the end of it here at LP, okay. NOONE HERE can say I've scammed them or done anything to show signs of a RED FLAG. NOONE. There are really only two individuals here whom I, and my friends, believe truly understand the concept of what we do and how it does really work. Those two people are Paurths and BobP and I've always said the same thing about them because they know how I play in regards to the (900 to 1). This makes all the difference in the world when it comes to running numbers and generating a good profit.

Your problem is that you base everything around what goes on at LP because it's all you know. I know better than to officially try and post numbers here and guarantee my str8 hits with a maximum of what (50) lines? I CAN'T DO IT AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT ON THE RECORD. In that same respect, NOONE ELSE can do it consistently either. However, with my 600 playlist, I can make you eat every negative thing you've said about me which has actually been my thrive.

When you really don't know, you tend to say things based on what you do know. Playing state lottery and playing online are two completely different worlds. Lots of flexibility online with .25 cents allowing your money to go a long way when starting out. I started with $150 just I like I've been saying all the while. This translates into $600, hence, the 600 playlist at $1 per number. You can see where (1) hit on the dollar produces the $300 profit, can't you? I can custom filter down to (400) numbers and turn that into a $500 profit, hence the 400 playlist.

This is not rocket science, at least not to me. I will leave well enough alone. To you and most, if not all of LP, I appear to be in this fantasy world when it comes to winning. To me, and my (6) players, you and most if not all of LP live in this fanatasy world as well. Why? You all think you can produce consistent wins and make money with little investment. We know that increasing numbers counts decreases losing odds while also decreasing the profit but increases efficiency (consistency).

How unreasonable is my last sentence in the previous paragraph? Honestly. We're talking number counts here. This is the absolute basis of Pick 3. Decrease numbers, decrease the odds of winning. Increase numbers, increase the odds of winning. Every adjustment you make in Pick 3 will affect something else every single time and will be a trade off of some sort and there's no way around it. If I go from 600 to 400 numbers, I'm now decreasing the efficiency but, I'll make $200 more in profit on the hit. This requires playing a special type of draw which will make it easier to still get the win. Playing 600 numbers allows much more flexibilty regarding the draws but, it eats the $200 in profit.

If you cannot understand this, you should not ever play the lottery again because you're willingly contributing to the pot for someone else to win. You're just giving your money away without even giving yourself a chance, man. I didn't say that, the stats you posted for me to review said it. You and everyone else here are factored into that stat sheet.

Maybe I'll post a 600 playlist for demonstration over in Money Matters. 

To the lady who began this thread, I sincerely apologize for this whole ordeal as I should've kept my thoughts over in Money Matters. Please accept my apology and I won't post here again because I've already disclosed what I do. Thanks.

'Match