Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Which is your game of choice?

Topic closed. 38 replies. Last post 7 years ago by cheryl59.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink

Which game do you concentrate the most time and money on?

Powerball and/or Mega Millions [ 17 ]  [17.53%]
Pick 6 [ 6 ]  [6.19%]
Pick 5 [ 18 ]  [18.56%]
Pick 4 [ 8 ]  [8.25%]
Pick 3 [ 37 ]  [38.14%]
Scratchers [ 4 ]  [4.12%]
All of them fairly equally [ 7 ]  [7.22%]
Total Valid Votes [ 97 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 4 ]  
pt109's avatar - lib
arkansas
United States
Member #82651
November 18, 2009
45 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2009, 12:28 am - IP Logged

I used to play show me 5 in MO back when there were only 30 numbers. I made a chart, and managed to hit 4 out of 5 on 6 occasions. The night I had 5 of 5, DH wouldn't let me go play, so I threw all the charts and numbers in the trash, and walked away from it. I decided to start tracking and playing again. DD will be going to med school in 3 years, and a win would help pay for her college.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10351 Posts
    Posted: November 21, 2009, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

pt109

I thought this:

"The night I had 5 of 5, DH wouldn't let me go play"

was going to say

"The night I had 5 of 5, Ex-DH wouldn't let me go play".

Green laugh

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

pt109's avatar - lib
      arkansas
      United States
      Member #82651
      November 18, 2009
      45 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2009, 1:05 am - IP Logged

LOL Coin Toss.

I would hate to lose my best friend over $30K.

I like to play the lottery because it is a puzzle.

If it were easy, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

I do think it is possible to predict the outcome of a 5 ball game.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10351 Posts
        Posted: November 22, 2009, 1:51 am - IP Logged

pt109

I know you know I was joking, and you're right about losing a freind over $30K, but well, wait til you've read some of the threads here.

JOKING AGAIN!

So far, I've the best I've done is predicted 60% of the outcome of a Pick 5, still working toward 100%.

Good Luck

Lep

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          CA
          United States
          Member #57222
          December 23, 2007
          587 Posts
          Posted: November 22, 2009, 8:46 am - IP Logged

revoceryroad,

"The thing that has kept me going with pick 5 is that there's almostalways a winner every night. Also, as far as jackpots are concerened, Ireally do need a $50k+ prize in order to get myself back on my feet,which was another reason why I have been spending so much time onpick 5."

That is a very good argument for playing the Pick 5.

"But if there are really this many people who concentrate on pick 5,why is it that the pick 5 forum is, for the most part, very inactivecompared to the pick 3 and pick 4 forums?"

Pick 3 and Pick 4 are like roulette, they attract a lot of system players.

As for jackpot games, Pick 5 doesn't get the attention that Pick 6 and 5 + 1 games do as players tend to be jackpot chasers.

Also, judging forums by threads and posts can be a little deceiving. The Mystical Forum gets many more posts than the Mathematical Forum, but most of them are requests for dream numbers.

Sure, we all want to hit a big jackpot, but in reality in one's lifetime are you much more likely to actually hit a Pick 5 than a Pick 6 or PB or MM.

We don't have winners EVERY night on CA Fantasy Five  but it it usually something like 3 or 4 times a week.  I like that  50k to 100K go to soemone every few nights a week.  Right now no one has won for about four days straight so the Jackpot is up to over $360,000/ Boy could I use that kind of money!  I'm with you on the odds of winning our Fantasy five over Super lotto  plus and I truly think that I will win fantasy five and SLP is really just a dream.  I would love to have a system for Fantasy five  but at $dollar per line it would get real expensive.  its already $30  a month for one line.  I get  a 3 line set at every drawing SLP at $24 a month.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
            Northern Virginia
            United States
            Member #83350
            December 5, 2009
            1317 Posts
            Posted: December 5, 2009, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

I play only about 2 or 3 times a month, but when I do, it is usually Pick-3. I will play other games on occasion - if the jackpot is fairly high, for example. When I am in Virginia, I go and play my birthday on Tuesdays on which the day of the month adds up to 2 because 4 of the 7 times 104 has come up there, it has been on a Tuesday when the day of the month adds up to 2 - and mostly in January and March.

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
              MICHIGAN
              United States
              Member #65282
              September 22, 2008
              1992 Posts
              Posted: December 7, 2009, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

I like P4 i have hit several times on those, also like the cash5 NC has good payouts

much better than MI

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5121 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2009, 2:31 am - IP Logged

ALL>>>JACKPOT>>>game'$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!

"thank's">>>>>>>>>LOTTERY POST$$$$!!!!

Psykomo

YES, psyko like's jackpot game'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

soury bout THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUTTTTTTTTTTTT<<<<<<<<<<<<<psykomo is STUPIDIDO>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!

THANK'$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$>>>>>>>>>>>DDDDDDDDDDDDDLP>>>>>>>>I win sum money>>>>>$$$$

sometime'>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BUT,<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<no JACKPOT money YET<!!!!!

PSYKO

cheryl59's avatar - center
                  Va Beach
                  United States
                  Member #46651
                  September 20, 2006
                  1857 Posts
                  Posted: December 9, 2009, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

I like the pick 3 and 4,  I only play the Mega and PB because I have those in pools,  I'd  rather spend $1 to $2 in a drawing, and have more tickets in a group, than waste $3 trying to win that Monster all by myself

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers