Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wierd Question

Topic closed. 45 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jwhou.

Page 2 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
Idaho
United States
Member #56506
November 21, 2007
6537 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2009, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Just think what you're going to tell your grandchildren.

C'mon joker17, give gobills a break. He already said, he just wants a losing ticket from a few states. I doubt very much, anyone would be able to scam someone with an already scratched, losing ticket.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
    Miami
    United States
    Member #62793
    July 9, 2008
    673 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2009, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

What are you talking about.  I do not get what you are saying.

Me neither.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: November 10, 2009, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

As you can see this is my first post.  So, I just turned 18 about 5 months ago.  So, I went on a trip to Indiana over the summer and I went to other states.  I thought it would be cool to lottery tickets from each state I went to.   So, Then I thought why not get tickets from states I went to when I was younger.  This is where you help comes in if possible.  I was hoping someone in these states (Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Geogria, Flordia, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Maryland) could possible mail me a LOSING lottery scratch off ticket.  Any help I would apperciate.  Thank You

I love your idea. I wish that I had saved the original scratch offs from when the TX Lottery first started. There are a lot of tickets that are no longer being sold. Oh well my loss. Good luck on your collection. If you're ever in TX grab a few winners.

Canandaigua, NY
        United States
        Member #82302
        November 10, 2009
        24 Posts
        Posted: November 10, 2009, 8:17 pm - IP Logged

I like the lottery ticket sovenior because it is cheaper then say a spoon and also you have  a chance to win money.

United States
          Member #75358
          June 1, 2009
          5345 Posts
          Posted: November 10, 2009, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

I like the lottery ticket sovenior because it is cheaper then say a spoon and also you have  a chance to win money.

Spoon ?....I knew it !

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: November 10, 2009, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

I live in Ga, ill send you one pm me~!

Canandaigua, NY
              United States
              Member #82302
              November 10, 2009
              24 Posts
              Posted: November 10, 2009, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I have GA now.  I now need Fl, NC, SC, VA, NJ, MASS, NH, MD.  If you have any can you please P.M me thanks.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5114 Posts
                Posted: November 10, 2009, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

As you can see this is my first post.  So, I just turned 18 about 5 months ago.  So, I went on a trip to Indiana over the summer and I went to other states.  I thought it would be cool to lottery tickets from each state I went to.   So, Then I thought why not get tickets from states I went to when I was younger.  This is where you help comes in if possible.  I was hoping someone in these states (Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Geogria, Flordia, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Hampshire, Maryland) could possible mail me a LOSING lottery scratch off ticket.  Any help I would apperciate.  Thank You

no WHIMP,<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<nenDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAPPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOTTERY POST <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<give##############>>>>>>OPPUNITY>>>>^^^^^^^^!!!

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq...........666666666111

U>>>>>>>>>WILL HIT>>>>>>>>>>>>S@@N(just let>>>>>>TODD of LP....>>,,,,,,,,,,,,,UR friend!!!!!!!

psykomo

Canandaigua, NY
                  United States
                  Member #82302
                  November 10, 2009
                  24 Posts
                  Posted: November 10, 2009, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

I have absolutely no idea what you just posted.  Do you always post like that, can you write it out so i can read it lol.

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5114 Posts
                    Posted: November 10, 2009, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

no WHIMP,<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<nenDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAPPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOTTERY POST <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<give##############>>>>>>OPPUNITY>>>>^^^^^^^^!!!

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq...........666666666111

U>>>>>>>>>WILL HIT>>>>>>>>>>>>S@@N(just let>>>>>>TODD of LP....>>,,,,,,,,,,,,,UR friend!!!!!!!

psykomo

the LEAV'have fsllen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank...................uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutodd.......................///////////////

TODD.........todd....todd..................thank'444444444444444444444444444TODD...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people on "D" lottery post.............RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>>>>White BounceWhite Bounce>>>>crazy>>>>^^$$$$$!

PUR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>,,,,,,,,,,,,stay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>puuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr<<<<<!!

STAT>>>>>>>>>put(poor) LIVE 4 UR BREAD>>CRUMB'$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$crum<b'SSSSSSS

Canandaigua, NY
                      United States
                      Member #82302
                      November 10, 2009
                      24 Posts
                      Posted: November 10, 2009, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

Is that post too me.  I have no idea what you are saying.  Your posts make no sense??????

United States
                        Member #4877
                        May 30, 2004
                        5114 Posts
                        Posted: November 10, 2009, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

the LEAV'have fsllen,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thank...................uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutodd.......................///////////////

TODD.........todd....todd..................thank'444444444444444444444444444TODD...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people on "D" lottery post.............RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR>>>>White BounceWhite Bounce>>>>crazy>>>>^^$$$$$!

PUR>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>,,,,,,,,,,,,stay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>puuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr<<<<<!!

STAT>>>>>>>>>put(poor) LIVE 4 UR BREAD>>CRUMB'$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$crum<b'SSSSSSS

DO ur>>>>>>>>>>>>thing>>>>>>>>>today>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>vote $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$>>>>any<snip>>>>>>>>>uwant>>>>>>>>>>>>>@@@@@@@@@
                        life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>go(THING'S guange>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

THIS IS A G@@dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddSITE IF u>>>>>>>>>>>expect////////////@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@win ???????lottery!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUDY THIS SITE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Canandaigua, NY
                          United States
                          Member #82302
                          November 10, 2009
                          24 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2009, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

You know that i just want losing tickets and not tickets that could possibly win at.  It is i just for a souvenior.

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5114 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2009, 11:42 pm - IP Logged

SEXY<<WHO<<do u think????ur?????????????????????

TODD>>has been wait'GGGGGGGGGGG$$$$$444444u

$$$$$$$$$$$$$444444444444play>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>todd is STILL waiting????$

fja's avatar - gnome1

United States
                              Member #91
                              January 19, 2002
                              11924 Posts
                              Posted: November 11, 2009, 7:13 am - IP Logged

Wow the manners here....welcome to lottery post gobills...sorry about the welcoming committee here, but somebody left one of the doors open to the "special room" and this is what happens,,,

LOLOLOL!!!

Hope you get your scatch offs.....as I am not in any of your requested States'''''Party

"Everybody has to believe in something...I believe I'll have another beer!"   = W.C.Fields