Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There is No Information on the Net about scratchoffs everything is ball lotteries

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 7 years ago by jwhou.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #10720
January 23, 2005
933 Posts
Posted: November 26, 2009, 8:23 am - IP Logged

The problem is, there is no way to "systemize" scratch-offs. Usually in the Store you can't even see the next ticket coming off the roll so even on a Crossword or Bingo game you'd have to say "give me the 3rd ticket up" or something and some of these Agents don't even know what "Pairs" are! You might be forced to buy 3 or so to get to the one you want and of course you won't see any past that until you buy those!

The only (for now) strategies I can give are: I have (only) a theory that new games pay smaller prizes more often in order to generate attention, so when a new game is offered, play it right away at least a few times. The other (and more significant) strategy is to go to the Lottery website and see if it lists the scratch-off games offered and what the remaining prizes are. Remember that there could also be more losers to go with more winners, so the number of prizes is not as important as 1. whether the top prize is still available (it's illegal to sell tickets with no top prize remaining!) and 2. what kind of prize you are hoping to win and 3. the overall odds, usually around 1 in 4 or so, to win something. Also pay attention to the ticket color as some "new" games are the same game but a different color with new prizes.

I also find that the $1 tickets are tough to win anything but the $2 win often, the $3 almost as often, and the $5 and up not as much, so I mostly stick with $2  or $3. I don't play them much because with ball drawings I feel I have more control and I win those far more often.

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: November 26, 2009, 9:42 am - IP Logged

and you can have it where these 3 mathematicians after they retire they still work for you but they work 5 hours a day from the comfort of their homes..It could be: from 5am to 10am for 5 days a week...After 10am he/she is off...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: November 26, 2009, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

You know this is very very smart idea...I wasn't going to say this information to keep it a secret but the thing is that if i dont know who knows it and if i dont say it nobody will know and i rather tell it to you so you know than you never knowing and this information getting lost in the abyss of the forgotten...You know what will give you an edge also...? If you create a glasses camera and you sort of pay a particular clerk to wear this glasses that is a camera and there is someone on the other end keeping track...You would had valuable information...

You know where this glasses camera could work also? in college have someone take the test before you with this camera glasses and you record all of the test question prepare for it and get a 100...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: November 26, 2009, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

i'll like to apologize for going off topic, i apologize...

You know even though wearing a glasses camera can be an advantage if you wear glasses to see it could really sucks, it could make your life miserable...Why? Because a women could approach you flirt with you and who knows you marry her while you all are at you all home she swiches your glasses for a camera glasses...While you go to work someone in the other end is watching you through the camera glasses watching your every move and while you are happy at work your girlfriend/wife could be getting merciless used sexually in bed by several guys who have vasectomy operation not to have kids...when the camera glasses sees that you are going home they call your wife and tell her "times's up"....you come home like it never even happened...and it could go on for a lifetime...

again there are ways around the system...

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: November 26, 2009, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

it doesnt have to be a camera glasses, someone could sneak up a camera where you work place it in a centrical location where they can see you and again like it never even happened...Or one of your co-workers could be paid to wear glasses camera and his job is to keep an eye on you every now and then, mentally his job is to keep a track of you but only see you with his camera glasses every now and then...And the whole process starts...Again it could go on for a lifetime....like it never even happened...

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: December 1, 2009, 6:10 am - IP Logged

going back to the scratchoffs...

consider this classified information you will not get it anywhere else. All those people on the internet claiming they know how to make you win scratchoffs or lotto they are talking junk..here it goes:
            Scratchoffs carry a serial number and all the scratchoffs of a particular name can be listed from 1 to 4 million or whatever the number might be...If you can convert the list of numbers into lotto combinations noticed that lotto combinations are also listed from 1 to 10 million or whatever the number..Like how i was saying if you can list all the scratchoffs list [or serial number] or a particular game and convert them into combinations lists then all you got to do is create a hot wheel and wheel the lists of the particular game scratchoffs and in your hot wheel you will contain the first prize winning scratchoff...Notice just like the lotto that has millions of combinations and 1 is selected scratchoffs are the same way, the only difference with scratchoffs is that you are not fighting the variable/dimension of time that the lotto is plus the lotto unlike scratchoffs the first prize jumps from different combinations to others while the scratchoffs is constant...So basically going after a particular scratchoff will be just like going after the lotto...That takes care of the winning scratchoff but it doesnt take care of location, i think location will be like another algorithm or another bonus ball..I got this idea after i thought about a wheel i created like a decade ago and it put it together in my mind with scratchoffs...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: December 1, 2009, 6:39 am - IP Logged

consider this classified information you will not get it anywhere else. All those people on the internet claiming they know how to make you win scratchoffs or lotto they are talking junk..here it goes:
              Scratchoffs carry a serial number and all the scratchoffs of a particular name can be listed from 1 to 4 million or whatever the number might be...If you can convert the list of numbers into lotto combinations noticed that lotto combinations are also listed from 1 to 10 million or whatever the number..Like how i was saying if you can list all the scratchoffs list [or serial number] or a particular game and convert them into combinations lists then all you got to do is create a hot wheel and wheel the lists of the particular game scratchoffs and in your hot wheel you will contain the first prize winning scratchoff...Notice just like the lotto that has millions of combinations and 1 is selected scratchoffs are the same way, the only difference with scratchoffs is that you are not fighting the variable/dimension of time that the lotto is plus the lotto unlike scratchoffs the first prize jumps from different combinations to others while the scratchoffs is constant...So basically going after a particular scratchoff will be just like going after the lotto...That takes care of the winning scratchoff but it doesnt take care of location, i think location will be like another algorithm or another bonus ball..I got this idea after i thought about a wheel i created like a decade ago and it put it together in my mind with scratchoffs...

One way to make a scratchoff list be like a combination lotto lists...Is to list how many scratchoff there are, then write it as a permutation game...For instance if there are 10,000 scratchoff list them as: Pick4/0-9 OR VIEWED ANOTHER WAY Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 [your regular pick4] or if you have a calculator 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 [all of it equal 10,000 combinations]...just like your regular pick4...And then you convert it to combination games..And there you have it...You do the same if it has more than 10,000 combinations...For instance if the particular scratchoff has 100,000 numbers/scratchoffs you can write it as: Pick5/0-9 OR VIEWED ANOTHER WAY Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 + Pick1/0-9 or if you have a calculator 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 100,000 combinations...Dont forget 10 is the same as: 0-9...

And it doesn't have to be from 0-9 it can be from 0-13 as permutation game...And then you convert it to combination games if you have been following my blog since i showed you in my blog how to convert a game from a permutation game to a combination game and viceversa...

for instance: if the particular game scratchoff has 5 million tickets it will be equivalent to a: Pick6/0-12 or Pick6/1-13....A Pick6/0-12 has 4.8 million combinations...

If you convert a Pick6/0-12 to a combination game it will be on average like: Pick6/48....It can be a Pick6/72 but i'll explain why it will not be... 

want to know how to do it, is simple add: 12 six times and the number will be a Pick6/12 added 6 times...But like how most lotto combinations play the average and not the extremes [in this case 1 and 12] the average will be 6-8...So you add 8 three times and you add 6 three times the number will be the range or a Pick6/8 added 3 times + 6 added 3 times...In this case it will be a: Pick6/42....

However since we are talking about scratchoff anything can happen so it can be a Pick6/72 or a Pick6/42 combination game or in between...If you notice Pick6/42 has 5 million combinations...

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: December 5, 2009, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

My wife bought me a new pair of glasses and they have a battery compartment and a memory stick and a built-in microphone. The name on them is Nikon Spymaster. She told me not to worry about all that, that it was a factory mistake.  She always seems to know where I've been and what I've been doing though. She even knows everything I said all day. When I ask her how she knows all that she says that she is psychic and that I better stop looking at other women and propositioning them.

This all goes to show that psychics are real. This proves it without a doubt. There can be no more debating it. It's uncanny how she can know all that stuff. The only bad thing is that she says her powers don't work for picking winning lottery numbers. Wouldn't you know it? Just my luck.

Well, I hope you come up with a strategy for picking winning scratchers. I'd like to get some of my money back.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: December 6, 2009, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

DUDE: PLEASE, PLEASE stop throwing me indirect lines you got something to say to me say it when you need to say it...and just because you got that picture it doesnt mean that's you...what does psychic got to do with this thread...

i swear i sometimes forget why i come to this site...

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: December 6, 2009, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Dude I come to this site to "TALK LOTTO"TALK LOTTO KEEP ON TALKING LOTTO AND CONTINUE TO TALK LOTTO....Talk and chew lotto...I dont care if you are from CAnada i dont care if you hair is half green half purple, if you drive a truck or not....I DONT GIVE A <snip>...I dont care if your dad is "BILL GATES" I DONT CARE....I COME HERE TO TALK LOTTO...SYSTEMS AND LOTTO...

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: December 6, 2009, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

DUDE: PLEASE, PLEASE stop throwing me indirect lines you got something to say to me say it when you need to say it...and just because you got that picture it doesnt mean that's you...what does psychic got to do with this thread...

i swear i sometimes forget why i come to this site...

Pumpi, Pumpi, Pumpi, relax. It was a joke. I'm one of your biggest supporters. I didn't bring up the glasses anyway, you did. I was just responding with something equally insane. You were joking about the glasses right?

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

United States
                        Member #83701
                        December 13, 2009
                        225 Posts
                        Posted: December 26, 2009, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

There's a distinct difference between scratch-offs and draw lotteries.   With a draw lottery, numbers are chosen by the customer and the draw is random, public auditing and televising the draw assures the public that the draw is random.   With scratch-offs, the tickets are printed on sheets, folded and cut into rolls, the rolls are then shuffled amongst themselves mechanically and distributed in an audit-able procedure to assure the public that no given pack is sent to an intentional destination, that every destination has an equal chance of receiving a given pack.   Most of the sheets are identical but given that each sheet has multiple rolls, there's enough variation that consecutive packs received are unlikely to be identical, the higher value prizes are on sheets in a separate lower volume printing run.   They don't know which pack went where till the pack is "activated" at the destination by scanning the barcode.   Also, the public is assured that every pack will have a minimum dollar value of wins, if it was truly random, there would be the possibility of packs completely devoid of wins but since that would be perceived as unfair, an even enough distribution is guaranteed to provide for the minimum prize amount.   Hence by definition, a draw lottery is completely random in order to be fair while a scratch-off lottery is not random but evenly distributed in order to be fair.

You can't equate the wheel concept of draw lotteries to scratch-off lotteries.

It's interesting that so much effort is devoted to developing systems for draw lotteries when fundamentally they are random and no system will work but there's no effort in developing a system for scratch-offs where the distribution is constrained by policy hence a system is theoretically possible but likely not to be practical.

Why do you always say "classified information", none of this is classified as anything other than a long shot.

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: December 26, 2009, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

There's a distinct difference between scratch-offs and draw lotteries.   With a draw lottery, numbers are chosen by the customer and the draw is random, public auditing and televising the draw assures the public that the draw is random.   With scratch-offs, the tickets are printed on sheets, folded and cut into rolls, the rolls are then shuffled amongst themselves mechanically and distributed in an audit-able procedure to assure the public that no given pack is sent to an intentional destination, that every destination has an equal chance of receiving a given pack.   Most of the sheets are identical but given that each sheet has multiple rolls, there's enough variation that consecutive packs received are unlikely to be identical, the higher value prizes are on sheets in a separate lower volume printing run.   They don't know which pack went where till the pack is "activated" at the destination by scanning the barcode.   Also, the public is assured that every pack will have a minimum dollar value of wins, if it was truly random, there would be the possibility of packs completely devoid of wins but since that would be perceived as unfair, an even enough distribution is guaranteed to provide for the minimum prize amount.   Hence by definition, a draw lottery is completely random in order to be fair while a scratch-off lottery is not random but evenly distributed in order to be fair.

You can't equate the wheel concept of draw lotteries to scratch-off lotteries.

It's interesting that so much effort is devoted to developing systems for draw lotteries when fundamentally they are random and no system will work but there's no effort in developing a system for scratch-offs where the distribution is constrained by policy hence a system is theoretically possible but likely not to be practical.

Why do you always say "classified information", none of this is classified as anything other than a long shot.

i agree with you totally..

why do i say is: Classified Information...lol...is a matter of speech dont take it seriously, is like joking aside...just that i cant write the...lol sign all the time...

You gave me an idea....I think You CAN equate the wheel concept of draw lotteries to scratch-off lotteries algorithmically...not talking about lottery wheel here talking about a round wheel even though previously i was talking about the lottery wheel...

United States
                            Member #83701
                            December 13, 2009
                            225 Posts
                            Posted: December 27, 2009, 9:26 am - IP Logged

i agree with you totally..

why do i say is: Classified Information...lol...is a matter of speech dont take it seriously, is like joking aside...just that i cant write the...lol sign all the time...

You gave me an idea....I think You CAN equate the wheel concept of draw lotteries to scratch-off lotteries algorithmically...not talking about lottery wheel here talking about a round wheel even though previously i was talking about the lottery wheel...

Hmmm,  since scratchoff tickets are printed on sheets that are then folded and cut into packs, wouldn't that be "square" wheels?