Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 11:12 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What is your response if your spouse or significant other claimed a lottery jackpot without you?

Topic closed. 37 replies. Last post 7 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
sully16's avatar - sharan
Ringleader
Michigan
United States
Member #81740
October 28, 2009
42075 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:07 am - IP Logged

me and my husband are so co dependant on each other , i think i'd make him drive me to the lottery office because michigan freeways go 70 mph bumper to bumper and he hates to read and make decisions on any type of paperwork. ps lottocalgal my first car was a 74 dodge charger. nice choice!

HyperBe Happy.

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    CA
    United States
    Member #57222
    December 23, 2007
    587 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2009, 10:24 am - IP Logged

me and my husband are so co dependant on each other , i think i'd make him drive me to the lottery office because michigan freeways go 70 mph bumper to bumper and he hates to read and make decisions on any type of paperwork. ps lottocalgal my first car was a 74 dodge charger. nice choice!

Can't wait to put that red bow on that car for him!  That is one reason why I would love to win and claim the money without him.   I would Just ask him to get something from the garage for me one day and watch the surprise!  I smile just thinking about it!  That definately be my first purchase.

Monkey Butt, USA
      United States
      Member #54569
      August 23, 2007
      1124 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2009, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

I must say, I've loved reading your posts. Thank y'all soooooo much for your responses. As I said before, y'all are too funny & crazy.

Crazy                                                              LOL

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
        MICHIGAN
        United States
        Member #65282
        September 22, 2008
        2007 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2009, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't care if he went to the office and did all the paperwork thing. Take the picture with the 

cardboard check.......as long as we go to the Bank together is all goodngravy!Thumbs Up

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          CA
          United States
          Member #57222
          December 23, 2007
          587 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2009, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't care if he went to the office and did all the paperwork thing. Take the picture with the 

cardboard check.......as long as we go to the Bank together is all goodngravy!Thumbs Up

ehehehehehahhahhahahahahahahhahehehehehhahahahha

United States
            Member #83701
            December 13, 2009
            225 Posts
            Posted: December 24, 2009, 3:16 pm - IP Logged

'til lotto win do us part'   

I now pronounce you man and wife ( until he hits the  lotto) hehehehehahahehehah

Another reason to buy scratch-off tickets instead of a draw.   You can divorce and then claim saying that it was purchased after the divorce, just be sure to have an anonymous safety deposit box somewheres.

Hermanus104's avatar - 5027340606 1e360c8038_s.jpg
              Northern Virginia
              United States
              Member #83350
              December 5, 2009
              1322 Posts
              Posted: December 25, 2009, 4:58 am - IP Logged

As long as I get my share of the winnings, it does not matter to me.

Today's winning 3-ball is going to be a number between 000 and 999.

In a lot of states, lotteries benefit education. That makes the REAL winners the only people who can't play!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                United States
                Member #73904
                April 28, 2009
                14903 Posts
                Posted: December 27, 2009, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

I think if you can't trust your spouse with money you've got the wrong spouse. I've deep-sixed wives for lesser infractions. Your spouse should be your best friend and trusted with everything and anything.

If my spouse was the type to run off with a lottery jackpot I'd consider it money well spent to be rid of them.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke