Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you ever won off of the Quick Picks here?

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 7 years ago by megamillionaire.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34126 Posts
Posted: November 19, 2009, 8:18 am - IP Logged

The Pick three or the pick 4? I am just curous. if you have post it here, I like to see how accurate it is. I have experiment with it once. and the number did come a Pick 3. Ok, Tell me your experience with it?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34126 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2009, 11:12 am - IP Logged

Well I guess noone has won off of the quick pick here.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

South Florida
      United States
      Member #82132
      November 6, 2009
      112 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2009, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

On a pick 4/44 with ball game (1/22) we have down here called Mega Money, I hit 3 of 4 once on a qp...which means that qp I bought beat 1:889 odds. 

This happened last month towards the end of October, and the winning numbers were 13-14-20-23 MB 21.

My qp had 13-14-20-22...and I don't remember what the ball was on the ticket. But that's right...if the last number the qp gave me had been one digit higher, I would have hit 4 of 4. Unfortunately I haven't had success like that with qps ever since.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34126 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2009, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

On a pick 4/44 with ball game (1/22) we have down here called Mega Money, I hit 3 of 4 once on a qp...which means that qp I bought beat 1:889 odds. 

This happened last month towards the end of October, and the winning numbers were 13-14-20-23 MB 21.

My qp had 13-14-20-22...and I don't remember what the ball was on the ticket. But that's right...if the last number the qp gave me had been one digit higher, I would have hit 4 of 4. Unfortunately I haven't had success like that with qps ever since.

Well I have to try the Mega Million quick pick and see  what happens!! Thanks for input and I hope you have some more luck!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          Texas
          United States
          Member #55889
          October 23, 2007
          5591 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2009, 9:07 am - IP Logged

The Pick three or the pick 4? I am just curous. if you have post it here, I like to see how accurate it is. I have experiment with it once. and the number did come a Pick 3. Ok, Tell me your experience with it?

I run 10 or 20 QP's from LP RNG for the jackpot games just to see how they do. Once in a while I'll run QP's for P3 and P4, but none have hit.

Deepop's avatar - pyramid
            Blakeslee,Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #81742
            October 28, 2009
            474 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2009, 9:24 pm - IP Logged

I started using the qp's here about two months ago playing the big 4 here in pa. 10 no's at a time and sofar i hit 4 times 1 stright the rest combo.

total wins a little over $4,000 love it!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55889
              October 23, 2007
              5591 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2009, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

Congrats if you play for real, and not on paper.

Blakeslee,Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #81742
                October 28, 2009
                474 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2009, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

Waste of time playing on paper. I play for real.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34126 Posts
                  Posted: November 26, 2009, 11:00 am - IP Logged

I started using the qp's here about two months ago playing the big 4 here in pa. 10 no's at a time and sofar i hit 4 times 1 stright the rest combo.

total wins a little over $4,000 love it!

If I were you I would keep using thje system if you are winning! Good Luck, I am going to start using it more myself. By the way, I used it, the pick 3 came but I didn't play it.I won't forget it it was 035 it came a couple days later in the Ohio Lottery. It was a couple of months ago.

Blakeslee,Pennsylvania
                    United States
                    Member #81742
                    October 28, 2009
                    474 Posts
                    Posted: November 26, 2009, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

Yes i use it along with jades p3 p4 and i'ts been working well. today jades gave me 7872 for midday and i hit it boxed yesterday jades gave me 9102 along with 9 orhers and i diden't play it but i hope it keeps up. Happy thanksgiving

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34126 Posts
                      Posted: November 27, 2009, 10:10 am - IP Logged

Yes i use it along with jades p3 p4 and i'ts been working well. today jades gave me 7872 for midday and i hit it boxed yesterday jades gave me 9102 along with 9 orhers and i diden't play it but i hope it keeps up. Happy thanksgiving

Jades pick3 and pick 4 is that a person? or a tool here? Please explain?  keep me informed about it! Thanks!

four4me's avatar - gate1
                        MD
                        United States
                        Member #1701
                        June 18, 2003
                        8360 Posts
                        Posted: November 27, 2009, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Jades pick3 and pick 4 is that a person? or a tool here? Please explain?  keep me informed about it! Thanks!

This is the guy JADELottery  a poster here on lottery post.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                          Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34126 Posts
                          Posted: November 27, 2009, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

This is the guy JADELottery  a poster here on lottery post.

Ok, I kind of thought that but wasn't sure. Ok, I will go and check them out! Thanks to the both of you!

JADELottery's avatar - MeAtWork 03.PNG
                            The Quantum Master
                            West Concord, MN
                            United States
                            Member #21
                            December 7, 2001
                            3675 Posts
                            Posted: November 30, 2009, 7:21 am - IP Logged

We post daily Pick 3 and Pick 4 numbers in the Lottery Post's Predictions board. Each of the daily picks are on a state-by-state basis, not an all-states pick. Also, you can download the standalone program at these links; one link is a ZIP file and the other is a Self Extracting ZIP file. It's a free program and can be distributed to anyone.

ZIP - http://173.19.111.199/JADEP3P4Selector/JADEP3P4FINAL.ZIP

Self Extracting ZIP - http://173.19.111.199/JADEP3P4Selector/JADEP3P4FINAL.EXE

____________________________________________________________________________________________
                            How to Get Numbers Using JADE Pick 3 Pick 4 Selector

1 - Select your game: Pick 3 or Pick 4.

2 - Select a Type: Fixed or Float.

Fixed is centered on the 0 Determinant.

Float moves the central tendency in the Determinant Distribution.

3 - Select a Method: Quantum or Classic.

Quantum simulates a proper Sample Determinant Distribution.

Classic is an Expanding Range centered on the 0 Determinant.

4 - Select a Quantum Distribution when using the Quantum Method: Matrix or Normal.

Matrix is based on the total Determinant Distribution curve.

Normal is based on a Normal Distribution curve.

5 - Change the Selection Modification: Reverse Index or Superset Fold.

Reverse Index is for the Classic Method only and
                                    changes the selection process based on an Ordered Frequency Distribution.

Superset Fold moves the selection point to an average point between the maximum determinant and 0.

6 - Enter your Method Parameter setting.

Quantum is a plays based setting and affects the ‘Straight and/or Boxed Plays’ output and
                                    it will give you the number of play lines you would like to bet.

Classic is a range based setting and affects the ‘Straight and/or Boxed Plays’, but
                                    its’ play line count is controlled by formula and can not be tweaked to a particular line count.

7 - Use the last 2 draws for Pick 3 or use the last 3 draws for Pick 4.

Enter the oldest draw first and the newest draw last.

Example:

Pick 3 drawings

2009-09-07 0 1 2
                                        2009-09-06 3 4 5

Enter 3 4 5 in the -1 Draw position first.
                                        Next enter 0 1 2 in the 0 Draw position.

Pick 4 drawings

2009-09-07 0 1 2 3
                                        2009-09-06 4 5 6 7
                                        2009-09-05 8 9 0 1

Enter 8 9 0 1 in the -2 Draw position first.
                                        Next, enter 4 5 6 7 in the -1 Draw position.
                                        Finally, enter the 0 1 2 3 draw in the 0 Draw position.

8 - Click ‘Get Numbers’.

9 - Choose an output to play from the list boxes.

The output is any of the list boxes you see labeled at the top of each with their line count for each.
                            ____________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have a problem using the program, you can try our Web Based program at the following link.

http://home.mchsi.com/~jadelottery

You must register for free to use the Web Portal; there can find the program located under the menu item Web Portals.

Presented 'AS IS' and for Entertainment Purposes Only.
                            Any gain or loss is your responsibility.
                            Use at your own risk.

Order is a Subset of Chaos
                            Knowledge is Beyond Belief
                            Wisdom is Not Censored
                            Douglas Paul Smallish
                            Jehocifer

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                              Chief Bottle Washer
                              New Jersey
                              United States
                              Member #1
                              May 31, 2000
                              23260 Posts
                              Posted: November 30, 2009, 7:27 am - IP Logged

When you say "I like to see how accurate it is," you are making a statement that is the exact opposite of what a true RNG hopes to accomplish.  A good RNG, like the one at LP, is completely independent from any outside force or data, so it does not aim to be accurate in any way.

It should be used for times when you want truly random numbers. 

Overall, the lotteries state that quick picks win about 70% of all jackpots, but that doesn't make them more accurate -- they are played more often.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                              Help eliminate computerized drawings!