|Posted: December 27, 2009, 9:58 am - IP Logged|
I would like to know how many people won off off the System, Because if more people have won, I will play it more. That is why I ask. Maybe your System is good. But i just need to know how effective this Quick Pick is, no harm in asking. Another thing I don't mean to say how accurate, maybe I use the wrong word. I would like to know how many have won off of it. Thanks for your input.
"But i just need to know how effective this Quick Pick is, no harm in asking."
There is no way compare the results of one RNG with any another. You're only asking any computer to select random numbers and cross your fingers and hope the numbers drawn will match the selections. Using the QP option on LP's wheels will give you much better coverage of the selected numbers but there is no system involved that give that group of numbers an edge over another random group.
I suppose if someone had unlimited time they could create 100 sets of LP QPs before each drawing, check the results, and find that maybe set # 22 produced the best results over a period of time, but that doesn't mean that set will always have the best results because the drawing is still random. Without knowing the results, how could there be any advantage?
"I would like to know how many have won off of it."
I used the QP option playing the 19 combination 3 if 4 of 14 number pick-5 abbreviated wheel on LP and cash for $13 (a net loss of $7) if that's what you're asking.
The only difference between using QPs from LP or any other RNG and getting QPs from a lottery terminal is filling out play slips. If you do a little research on this web page, you'll discover that around 70% of all the tickets sold are QPs and about 70% of the jackpots are won with QPs. It's obvious most players prefer asking clerks for QPs avoiding the hassle of filling out play slips. And from what I've read, the majority of the other 30% are birthdays, ages, anniversaries, and other numbers significant to the winners.
However if I ever do hit a jackpot using LP's QPs, I'll make it known at the press conference!