Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you ever won off of the Quick Picks here?

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 7 years ago by megamillionaire.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Kentucky
United States
Member #32652
February 14, 2006
7314 Posts
Posted: December 27, 2009, 9:58 am - IP Logged

I would like to know how many people won off off the System, Because if more people have won, I will play it more. That is why I ask.  Maybe your System is good. But i just need to know how effective this Quick Pick is, no harm in asking. Another thing I don't mean to say how accurate, maybe I use the wrong word. I would like to know how many have won off of it. Thanks for your input.

"But i just need to know how effective this Quick Pick is, no harm in asking."

There is no way compare the results of one RNG with any another. You're only asking any computer to select random numbers and cross your fingers and hope the numbers drawn will match the selections. Using the QP option on LP's wheels will give you much better coverage of the selected numbers but there is no system involved that give that group of numbers an edge over another random group.

I suppose if someone had unlimited time they could create 100 sets of LP QPs before each drawing, check the results, and find that maybe set # 22 produced the best results over a period of time, but that doesn't mean that set will always have the best results because the drawing is still random. Without knowing the results, how could there be any advantage?

"I would like to know how many have won off of it."

I used the QP option playing the 19 combination 3 if 4 of 14 number pick-5 abbreviated wheel on LP and cash for $13 (a net loss of $7) if that's what you're asking.

The only difference between using QPs from LP or any other RNG and getting QPs from a lottery terminal is filling out play slips. If you do a little research on this web page, you'll discover that around 70% of all the tickets sold are QPs and about 70% of the jackpots are won with QPs. It's obvious most players prefer asking clerks for QPs avoiding the hassle of filling out play slips. And from what I've read, the majority of the other 30% are birthdays, ages, anniversaries, and other numbers significant to the winners.

However if I ever do hit a jackpot using LP's QPs, I'll make it known at the press conference!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: December 27, 2009, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

I like to use the Lottery post RNG simply because it's not connected to the state computers like the lottery ones are. Plus there's a positive atmosphere here. And yes, I've won some prizes using it.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34149 Posts
      Posted: December 27, 2009, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

I like to use the Lottery post RNG simply because it's not connected to the state computers like the lottery ones are. Plus there's a positive atmosphere here. And yes, I've won some prizes using it.

That's great I think I will use them more often!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Georgia
        United States
        Member #79361
        August 30, 2009
        93 Posts
        Posted: December 31, 2009, 2:05 pm - IP Logged

Speaking of RNG in QPs.

Today I played 2 QPs, then I was going to look at the numbers and see how they compare

to my manual picks.

The QP gave me 01-14-28-30-37

but the line was busy so I didn't have time to check my manual picks

which was 08-11-28-30-37.

Three numbers match.   That is like a wheel in that I expect 3 numbers to match and 2 others to be different.

megamillionaire's avatar - Sphere animated_small_ neg2.gif
          Queens, NY
          United States
          Member #245
          April 15, 2002
          451 Posts
          Posted: December 31, 2009, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

The Pick three or the pick 4? I am just curous. if you have post it here, I like to see how accurate it is. I have experiment with it once. and the number did come a Pick 3. Ok, Tell me your experience with it?

Smile  I don't play pick four and only play the same four sets of pick 3 numbers straight and boxed.  Approve

Megamillionaire

Time is a wonderful teacher, but it kills all its students.

A man must consider what a rich realm he leaves when he becomes a conformist.