Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 9:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you ever won off of the Quick Picks here?

Topic closed. 34 replies. Last post 7 years ago by megamillionaire.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34521 Posts
Posted: November 30, 2009, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

We post daily Pick 3 and Pick 4 numbers in the Lottery Post's Predictions board. Each of the daily picks are on a state-by-state basis, not an all-states pick. Also, you can download the standalone program at these links; one link is a ZIP file and the other is a Self Extracting ZIP file. It's a free program and can be distributed to anyone.

ZIP - http://173.19.111.199/JADEP3P4Selector/JADEP3P4FINAL.ZIP

Self Extracting ZIP - http://173.19.111.199/JADEP3P4Selector/JADEP3P4FINAL.EXE

____________________________________________________________________________________________
How to Get Numbers Using JADE Pick 3 Pick 4 Selector

1 - Select your game: Pick 3 or Pick 4.

2 - Select a Type: Fixed or Float.

Fixed is centered on the 0 Determinant.

Float moves the central tendency in the Determinant Distribution.

3 - Select a Method: Quantum or Classic.

Quantum simulates a proper Sample Determinant Distribution.

Classic is an Expanding Range centered on the 0 Determinant.

4 - Select a Quantum Distribution when using the Quantum Method: Matrix or Normal.

Matrix is based on the total Determinant Distribution curve.

Normal is based on a Normal Distribution curve.

5 - Change the Selection Modification: Reverse Index or Superset Fold.

Reverse Index is for the Classic Method only and
        changes the selection process based on an Ordered Frequency Distribution.

Superset Fold moves the selection point to an average point between the maximum determinant and 0.

6 - Enter your Method Parameter setting.

Quantum is a plays based setting and affects the ‘Straight and/or Boxed Plays’ output and
        it will give you the number of play lines you would like to bet.

Classic is a range based setting and affects the ‘Straight and/or Boxed Plays’, but
        its’ play line count is controlled by formula and can not be tweaked to a particular line count.

7 - Use the last 2 draws for Pick 3 or use the last 3 draws for Pick 4.

Enter the oldest draw first and the newest draw last.

Example:

Pick 3 drawings

2009-09-07 0 1 2
            2009-09-06 3 4 5

Enter 3 4 5 in the -1 Draw position first.
            Next enter 0 1 2 in the 0 Draw position.

Pick 4 drawings

2009-09-07 0 1 2 3
            2009-09-06 4 5 6 7
            2009-09-05 8 9 0 1

Enter 8 9 0 1 in the -2 Draw position first.
            Next, enter 4 5 6 7 in the -1 Draw position.
            Finally, enter the 0 1 2 3 draw in the 0 Draw position.

8 - Click ‘Get Numbers’.

9 - Choose an output to play from the list boxes.

The output is any of the list boxes you see labeled at the top of each with their line count for each.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have a problem using the program, you can try our Web Based program at the following link.

http://home.mchsi.com/~jadelottery

You must register for free to use the Web Portal; there can find the program located under the menu item Web Portals.

Ok, so your the one they were talking about!    Ok, I will read what you have thanks for your input!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34521 Posts
    Posted: December 1, 2009, 10:51 pm - IP Logged

Well I guess noone has won off of the quick pick here.

Ok, It is almost Mega million time, I was going to play but was to lazy to go to the Store, so I will play the pick quick Mega Million Fri.  These are the pick quick numbers I got a couple of days ago.

03,05,10,13,55, 31         02, 11, 15, 16,26,24,     02, 06, 10, 32,43 39 Ok, Let's see how it goes!!!!!  These are from the Lottery Post. Just for fun!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34521 Posts
      Posted: December 1, 2009, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Ok, so your the one they were talking about!    Ok, I will read what you have thanks for your input!

Thanks I just saved this file!

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34521 Posts
        Posted: December 1, 2009, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Ok, 1 number the 39 I would of had the Bonus ball if I would of played, but this was only for fun! I will play them Friday.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34521 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2009, 6:59 am - IP Logged

Ok, 1 number the 39 I would of had the Bonus ball if I would of played, but this was only for fun! I will play them Friday.

Sorry I didn't check I didn't get the Mega ball, the Mega Ball was 21 but the 39 in in the drawing.

gonnawinwatchme's avatar - images
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #58835
            February 27, 2008
            148 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2009, 4:59 pm - IP Logged

I don't think I've ever won more than a few bucks off of the QP.  Problem with me is that I don't have a "set" of numbers, otherwise I would just use them!  Qp is so much easier for me!

Milwaukee, WI
              United States
              Member #3131
              December 27, 2003
              665 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2009, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Won  $1,590 on Illinois Lotto on a QP....

Won  $10,000 on Powerball with a QP.

With a bunch of close calls....

4 out of 5 on Illinois Little lotto twice(QP).... ($100 each Years ago)

5 out of 6 on Wis Megabucks (QP) ($500) (years ago)

5 out of 6 on Wis Supercash (QP)  ($500) Within a month of winning on PB above

4 out of 5 on Wis Badger 5 (QPs)   4 times this year. ($5 each) After years of never winning more than $2)

Much too lazy to pick my own numbers......

MarkP

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
                Indiana
                United States
                Member #48725
                January 7, 2007
                1958 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2009, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

The Pick three or the pick 4? I am just curous. if you have post it here, I like to see how accurate it is. I have experiment with it once. and the number did come a Pick 3. Ok, Tell me your experience with it?

Why would you want to see how accurate is? It's no more accurate than any other RNG. That's the whole point of random. It's not mean to be accurate. If you're going to use a stand-alone RNG, don't expect to have an advantage. Note, however, it is possible to make a system that uses an RNG and helps improves your odds(how much it improves your odds depends on the design of the system). For example, with my system that I use for Hoosier Lotto, my program chooses 6 numbers between 1 through 48, and then passes that set of 6 numbers through a list of filters I created. If the set of numbers passes through all the filters, then that set of numbers is considered "good" and I will play it. If the set doesn't pass through all the filters, the set is discarded, a new set of numbers is picked, and the process repeats itself.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34521 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2009, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Why would you want to see how accurate is? It's no more accurate than any other RNG. That's the whole point of random. It's not mean to be accurate. If you're going to use a stand-alone RNG, don't expect to have an advantage. Note, however, it is possible to make a system that uses an RNG and helps improves your odds(how much it improves your odds depends on the design of the system). For example, with my system that I use for Hoosier Lotto, my program chooses 6 numbers between 1 through 48, and then passes that set of 6 numbers through a list of filters I created. If the set of numbers passes through all the filters, then that set of numbers is considered "good" and I will play it. If the set doesn't pass through all the filters, the set is discarded, a new set of numbers is picked, and the process repeats itself.

I would like to know how many people won off off the System, Because if more people have won, I will play it more. That is why I ask.  Maybe your System is good. But i just need to know how effective this Quick Pick is, no harm in asking. Another thing I don't mean to say how accurate, maybe I use the wrong word. I would like to know how many have won off of it. Thanks for your input.

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34521 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2009, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Won  $1,590 on Illinois Lotto on a QP....

Won  $10,000 on Powerball with a QP.

With a bunch of close calls....

4 out of 5 on Illinois Little lotto twice(QP).... ($100 each Years ago)

5 out of 6 on Wis Megabucks (QP) ($500) (years ago)

5 out of 6 on Wis Supercash (QP)  ($500) Within a month of winning on PB above

4 out of 5 on Wis Badger 5 (QPs)   4 times this year. ($5 each) After years of never winning more than $2)

Much too lazy to pick my own numbers......

MarkP

I meant the Quick pick in Lotterypost, is that what your talking about?

Indiana
                      United States
                      Member #48725
                      January 7, 2007
                      1958 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2009, 10:10 pm - IP Logged

I would like to know how many people won off off the System, Because if more people have won, I will play it more. That is why I ask.  Maybe your System is good. But i just need to know how effective this Quick Pick is, no harm in asking. Another thing I don't mean to say how accurate, maybe I use the wrong word. I would like to know how many have won off of it. Thanks for your input.

It's not a system at all though.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34521 Posts
                        Posted: December 4, 2009, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

It's not a system at all though.

Well? What do you call it?

Indiana
                          United States
                          Member #48725
                          January 7, 2007
                          1958 Posts
                          Posted: December 4, 2009, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Well? What do you call it?

I call it a quick pick. I don't know how it could be considered a system if all it does is pick random numbers without applying some sort of strategy or filter.

Gonna win.Big Smile

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34521 Posts
                            Posted: December 6, 2009, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I call it a quick pick. I don't know how it could be considered a system if all it does is pick random numbers without applying some sort of strategy or filter.

That was my Title here a quick pick.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34521 Posts
                              Posted: December 26, 2009, 10:16 am - IP Logged

That was my Title here a quick pick.

I guess you are right, but I could of won this week on one of my Q.P numbers, 604 combination came 2xs this week in Ohio