Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Decades by 3's System...

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 7 years ago by LotteryTechInc.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2009, 8:59 pm - IP Logged

first of all i got this idea from DiamondPalace...After looking at one of Diamond Palace post it sparked/triggered something in my head to think of this..

First look at Pick4? it has 10,000 combinations and you pick1/10 + Pick1/10 + Pick1/10 + Pick1/10...Look at a Pick6/42 for example...If you was to divided it into 10's it will be: 1-10; 11-20; 21-30; 31-40 forget the other 2 numbers...

Look at the Georgia Win For life drawing that played on: 11/4/09 it was: 04- 09- 19- 26- 34- 36

if you look at the decades it was: 2-1-1-2....Well i was thinking what if you pick: 3-3-3-3 and then write them or deduce how they will play out...So it will basically be a: Pick3/10 + Pick3/10 + Pick3/10 + Pick3/10...Not you dont have to wheel them it will had been superb if you could create an abbreviated wheel out of them after you deduce...You basically have to choose 3 numbers from 1-10; then choose 3 numbers from 11-20; then choose 3 numbers from 21-30, then 3 numbers from 31-40...Forget the other 2 numbers they dont play that often most of the time...The only difference is that you will have to choose whether is a: 2-1-1-2 or 1-1-2-2 or whatever, actually you could play all of them but it will come out to too many numbers...And i am thinking:

If Pick4 which is a Pick1/10+ Pick1/10 + Pick1/10 + Pick1/10 has: 1 in 10,000 odds then Pick3/10+Pick3/10+Pick3/10+Pick3/10 should have 3 times less odds or 10,000 divided by 3 = 3,333 or 1 in 3,334...So if you look at it winning Pick6/42 basically has: 1 in 3,334 odds the only thing is that you have to figure out which one is coming whether is: 2-1-1-2 or 2-2-1-1 or 1-2-1-2 or whatever...And you win "STRAIGHT"...Also you got to choose the 1 winning number of the decades in the 3 numbers that you choose of that decade....

The good thing about this system is that even if 1 number is selected from 1 particular decade you get to choose 3 numbers for that decade see if you capture that 1 winning number of that decade...

You can also do this with Powerball...

I call this the: DECADES BY 3'S SYSTEM...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
    Member #20982
    August 29, 2005
    4715 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2009, 10:16 pm - IP Logged

It just "PROVES" that a supercomputer "CAN DO IT"...

DO YOU SEE THIS...do you SEEEEEEEE IT...I know the world is listening...I want my disability re-instated and a copy of this be sent to Laura Simpson, one to Rebecca Hobbe from Georgia, and one to Paola Sobando from Chile, Paola is twins...

brought to you by:

TBS-CHANNEL....."Very funny".....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
      Member #20982
      August 29, 2005
      4715 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2009, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

just if you are wondering how much the deducing/arranging comes out to:

3x3x3x3 = 81 tickets...

4x4x4x4= 256 tickets..

5x5x5x5= 625 tickets...

I want another copy be sent to: Daisy Palacios from Texas...

and 1 copy to the Church of God Ministries and 1 copy to the Assembly of God "Sede" i think they are both in the USA....

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
        Miami, FLA
        United States
        Member #62793
        July 9, 2008
        680 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2009, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

It just "PROVES" that a supercomputer "CAN DO IT"...

DO YOU SEE THIS...do you SEEEEEEEE IT...I know the world is listening...I want my disability re-instated and a copy of this be sent to Laura Simpson, one to Rebecca Hobbe from Georgia, and one to Paola Sobando from Chile, Paola is twins...

brought to you by:

TBS-CHANNEL....."Very funny".....

Pumpi,

Have you ever been institutionalized? Are you on medication?

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

Honduras
          Member #20982
          August 29, 2005
          4715 Posts
          Posted: December 3, 2009, 7:21 am - IP Logged

now that the celebration is over i dont know "WHY" i came up with this...It wasn't my intention...I didnt want to bankcrupt the government..In fact i will had been very happy had they build a lotto prediction website and i subscribed to the prediction website for $5 a month paying money order and they give me the hot numbers, in fact is all i wanted...not like this...

Dude this is like a terrorrist act against a government...Well there is contrameasures...1 of them been the price of every ticket at: $3 per ticket doubt people will want to win it...another contrameasure is and i think it works is the "pre-test" lots of pre-test will definately help and another one is and this one will definately change the story even if it means playing dirty and that is changing the numbers on the lottery website...

Again i wanted to win the lotto but not like this...in fact i dont know why i posted this...

Again all i wanted was a lotto prediction website...

Is like you asking for 10 million dollars and out of nowhere getting 30 billion dollars...

i repeat again...All i wanted was a very good prediction website...

and just so you know is not all that because "BANKS" have only a $250,000 insurance  if the money you place in the banks gets robbed or something...when they should have a 100% refund...

in fact i believe that the people that implemented the $250,000 insurance bank refund are just haters....

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: December 3, 2009, 7:37 am - IP Logged

and society is brimming/boiling with haters...

they see you walking the streets with a superbchick, they are hating they want to destroy you...

they see you driving a mercedes they are hating they want to destroy you...

they see that your kids is beautiful they are hating...

they see you go to college they are hating...

and i am talking "DESTROY YOU" literally stabbed you in the back, take a gun a shoot you several times..

Dude one thing is jealousy or instance if i have a superb chick one thing is you been jealous or wanting for her to cheat on me with you another is is they wanting to buy rat poising and put in in your food...

dude that kind of hating is as insidious as terrorrism...

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: December 3, 2009, 8:06 am - IP Logged

and you might have this but it doesnt mean everything...

There is still not a Lotto & Powerball for disabled people the lotto can't still see "HEARTS" or necessity...There is still not a lotto that does that...

And if you been paying attention to what i said you will know that: Pick4 is way harder than Powerball and making a profit of Pick3 is the hardest game of them all behind scratchoffs...

You might have won 10 billion dollars still "mathematics" is not easy....And there is not 100 million people working as: Inventors...Among other things...

The 2 galon of carrot juice doesnt cost: 50 cents all around the world...Among other things...

Honduras
                Member #20982
                August 29, 2005
                4715 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2009, 8:21 am - IP Logged

There is still not a mathematics lotto a trigonometry lotto a geometry lotto, a calculus lotto...

There is still not a chemistry lotto, biochemistry lotto, molecular biology lotto, histology lotto, virology lotto, medicine lotto, etc, etc, etc...a knowledge lotto...And again this are things worth more than winning: $100 million on Powerball...

Every high school and middle school doesn't have a knowledge lotto...list goes on and on...

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7344 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2009, 11:31 am - IP Logged

first of all i got this idea from DiamondPalace...After looking at one of Diamond Palace post it sparked/triggered something in my head to think of this..

First look at Pick4? it has 10,000 combinations and you pick1/10 + Pick1/10 + Pick1/10 + Pick1/10...Look at a Pick6/42 for example...If you was to divided it into 10's it will be: 1-10; 11-20; 21-30; 31-40 forget the other 2 numbers...

Look at the Georgia Win For life drawing that played on: 11/4/09 it was: 04- 09- 19- 26- 34- 36

if you look at the decades it was: 2-1-1-2....Well i was thinking what if you pick: 3-3-3-3 and then write them or deduce how they will play out...So it will basically be a: Pick3/10 + Pick3/10 + Pick3/10 + Pick3/10...Not you dont have to wheel them it will had been superb if you could create an abbreviated wheel out of them after you deduce...You basically have to choose 3 numbers from 1-10; then choose 3 numbers from 11-20; then choose 3 numbers from 21-30, then 3 numbers from 31-40...Forget the other 2 numbers they dont play that often most of the time...The only difference is that you will have to choose whether is a: 2-1-1-2 or 1-1-2-2 or whatever, actually you could play all of them but it will come out to too many numbers...And i am thinking:

If Pick4 which is a Pick1/10+ Pick1/10 + Pick1/10 + Pick1/10 has: 1 in 10,000 odds then Pick3/10+Pick3/10+Pick3/10+Pick3/10 should have 3 times less odds or 10,000 divided by 3 = 3,333 or 1 in 3,334...So if you look at it winning Pick6/42 basically has: 1 in 3,334 odds the only thing is that you have to figure out which one is coming whether is: 2-1-1-2 or 2-2-1-1 or 1-2-1-2 or whatever...And you win "STRAIGHT"...Also you got to choose the 1 winning number of the decades in the 3 numbers that you choose of that decade....

The good thing about this system is that even if 1 number is selected from 1 particular decade you get to choose 3 numbers for that decade see if you capture that 1 winning number of that decade...

You can also do this with Powerball...

I call this the: DECADES BY 3'S SYSTEM...

Decades have been used as a filter in pick-5 and pick-6 games for years and most standard filters suggest using no more than two or three numbers from each decades.

Because all the numbers in pick-3 and pick-4 games are in the same decade, it looks like you're trying to reinvent positional wheeling by calling it something else. If you play any 3 numbers in each position, you'll have 27 straight combos in pick-3, and 81 in pick-4. You don't have to use or limit it to 3 digits in each position; just multiple how the number of digits in each position (4X3X2X2=48)(3X2X4=24).

"You can also do this with Powerball..."

While it can be a useful tool when used with other filters, but by only using that filter, you'll only get a 17.3% reduction and still have over a million combos. Using no more than 2 number from each decade leaves you with 4,138,750 combinations.

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7344 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2009, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

just if you are wondering how much the deducing/arranging comes out to:

3x3x3x3 = 81 tickets...

4x4x4x4= 256 tickets..

5x5x5x5= 625 tickets...

I want another copy be sent to: Daisy Palacios from Texas...

and 1 copy to the Church of God Ministries and 1 copy to the Assembly of God "Sede" i think they are both in the USA....

You really need to start cracking those math books before donating mythical winnings to charities. Using your 5x5x5 example in the pick-3 we could select the digits by flipping a coin three times; heads is even, tails is odd. There would be 8 possible outcomes (eee, eeo, eoe, eoo, ooo, ooe, oeo, and ooe) giving the us odds of 1 (winning possibility) in 7 (losing possibilities). The bet would cost $125 and in most legal state lotteries the payoff if you win is $500, a $375 profit and giving you only 3 to 1 payoff odds on a bet where the odds are 7 to 1 against you winning.

THAT IS NOT A VERY GOOD BET! ($125x8=$1000 or a $500 loss)

The same method using 5x5x5x5 in the pick-4, statistically you should expect to win 1 time in ever 16 drawings, $625x16=10,000 or a net loss of $5000.

Poor Daisy will have to buck the odds and win twice just to break even.

Honduras
                      Member #20982
                      August 29, 2005
                      4715 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2009, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

If for some reason this one doesnt work i got this other one that does work:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203491

again we only need to win the lotto "ONCE" not 10 times...

Honduras
                        Member #20982
                        August 29, 2005
                        4715 Posts
                        Posted: December 3, 2009, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

If for some reason this one doesnt work i got this other one that does work:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/203491

again we only need to win the lotto "ONCE" not 10 times...

Not only that but you got: THIS ONE that also works:

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/204150

the only thing is that i can't find a way to make the lotto or Powerball into an x-y graph or function graph but if you can you will be all set..

Again you "ONLY" need to win the lotto "ONCE"...

but i still want you all to "SEE" something....2 flaws with Powerball & the Lotto is that out of 300 million Americans only 1 is selected...The other flaws is that it doesnt "SEE" NECESSITY OR HEARTS...

Honduras
                          Member #20982
                          August 29, 2005
                          4715 Posts
                          Posted: December 3, 2009, 2:28 pm - IP Logged

How about this one:

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/35461/viewcomments

Or this one:

http://www.lotterypost.com/blogentry/35100/viewcomments

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                            Miami, FLA
                            United States
                            Member #62793
                            July 9, 2008
                            680 Posts
                            Posted: December 3, 2009, 4:29 pm - IP Logged

now that the celebration is over i dont know "WHY" i came up with this...It wasn't my intention...I didnt want to bankcrupt the government..In fact i will had been very happy had they build a lotto prediction website and i subscribed to the prediction website for $5 a month paying money order and they give me the hot numbers, in fact is all i wanted...not like this...

Dude this is like a terrorrist act against a government...Well there is contrameasures...1 of them been the price of every ticket at: $3 per ticket doubt people will want to win it...another contrameasure is and i think it works is the "pre-test" lots of pre-test will definately help and another one is and this one will definately change the story even if it means playing dirty and that is changing the numbers on the lottery website...

Again i wanted to win the lotto but not like this...in fact i dont know why i posted this...

Again all i wanted was a lotto prediction website...

Is like you asking for 10 million dollars and out of nowhere getting 30 billion dollars...

i repeat again...All i wanted was a very good prediction website...

and just so you know is not all that because "BANKS" have only a $250,000 insurance  if the money you place in the banks gets robbed or something...when they should have a 100% refund...

in fact i believe that the people that implemented the $250,000 insurance bank refund are just haters....

Mi pana, estás grave.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

United States
                              Member #68002
                              December 10, 2008
                              477 Posts
                              Posted: December 8, 2009, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

This is the correct way too use DECADES in a Pick-5 like 5/36 it would look like this (1-9),(10-19),(20-29) and (30-36) an even distribution of numbers now in the Pick-6 like 6/53 it would go (1-9),(10-19),(20-29),(30-39),(40-49) and (50-53).In the Pick-3/4 like so (0,1,2)(3,4,5)(6,7,8,9) the last group would yeild the most acitivity since it has the most numbers and highest numbers.