Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 5:18 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tiger Woods why don't they leave him alone?

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34091 Posts
Posted: December 2, 2009, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I need numbers for Scandal ,  Golf, Wife , Phone, Reputation, Accident,  Girl-friend They are making a big thing out of nothng. What are you veiws about this? I think it is his own private life, and let him work it out with family! We all make mistakes. I think they should let him get on with his life. I know he was named after his Father. Don't know the name? ( His name)?   Good luck!

Scandal   659 319

Wife   721  877

Telephone  819  610 643

Reputation   112  521

Accident   398  271  171

Golf   368  870

Girl-friend??

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
    Pennsylvania
    United States
    Member #74096
    May 2, 2009
    22834 Posts
    Posted: December 2, 2009, 11:30 pm - IP Logged

We don't have to make certain mistakes. Especially if we know they are wrong. It's called self control and respect for family and spouse.

He is married, has kids, is a sports superstar...of course he is going to be in the spotlight. He knew that. He should have acted accordingly at

all times. If infidelity is involved, shame on him. A simple statement trying to apologize for something he could have avoided entirely is not good

enough. People need to be accountable and be true role models especially the ones we have to hear about daily. Sadly, there's not much of that

going around these days. Such a letdown. I won't let it rule my universe, it's him not me. He can deal with it. Good luck to him. He just might

need it.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
      Pennsylvania
      United States
      Member #74096
      May 2, 2009
      22834 Posts
      Posted: December 2, 2009, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Well all I know is that his bruised reputation number is coming to PA and soon - 521

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34091 Posts
        Posted: December 2, 2009, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Yes, all this is true,  I feel that if everyone for gave Bill Clinton why can't they forgive him. It is all about him being a Celebrity thats all, I guess everyone was shock. I believe the accident had something to do with what is going on in his life. That's why the wife got the Golf Club out,  for infedilety LOL!  Just found out that she was a tail Waitress. Ok His father name  was Earl.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

dover delaware
          United States
          Member #4466
          April 26, 2004
          1191 Posts
          Posted: December 2, 2009, 11:40 pm - IP Logged

if there is nothing to hide just say what happened instead of covering it up--when you try to cover siomething up that makles people try all the more harder to find out what happened!

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34091 Posts
            Posted: December 2, 2009, 11:44 pm - IP Logged

if there is nothing to hide just say what happened instead of covering it up--when you try to cover siomething up that makles people try all the more harder to find out what happened!

He is still very Young. Wife beat him with Golf Club. I am hearing right now. That's funny.   He is the but of Jokes. You think he mess his Career up? No it will past.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34091 Posts
              Posted: December 2, 2009, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

How about his Name Tiger  189 083 add that one! Another hunch!

harry613's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #656
                September 2, 2002
                373 Posts
                Posted: December 3, 2009, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

What's the number for can't keeping it in your pants!

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #49980
                  February 21, 2007
                  34091 Posts
                  Posted: December 3, 2009, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

What's the number for can't keeping it in your pants!

LOL! LOL! LOL!

Nino224's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                    Miami
                    United States
                    Member #62793
                    July 9, 2008
                    673 Posts
                    Posted: December 3, 2009, 4:30 pm - IP Logged

I need numbers for Scandal ,  Golf, Wife , Phone, Reputation, Accident,  Girl-friend They are making a big thing out of nothng. What are you veiws about this? I think it is his own private life, and let him work it out with family! We all make mistakes. I think they should let him get on with his life. I know he was named after his Father. Don't know the name? ( His name)?   Good luck!

Scandal   659 319

Wife   721  877

Telephone  819  610 643

Reputation   112  521

Accident   398  271  171

Golf   368  870

Girl-friend??

The only mistake he made was getting married.

"...a chance to push everything aside, the circumstances that've controlled our lives, and do it our way now. Good, bad or otherwise. You'll maybe get lost in it, tied up in it a little bit, but if you work your way through that the real you shows up, I think. Maybe what's at your core deep down, maybe that comes out. Maybe that's what it's about." Mike Pace 

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                      MICHIGAN
                      United States
                      Member #65282
                      September 22, 2008
                      1992 Posts
                      Posted: December 3, 2009, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

Tiger WOODS u would have never thought, he just doesnt appear to b the type.  Money, wife, kids

beautiful home( did u c his home WOW).  The guy has it all, and still it was not enough, still had a

taste for the forbidden FRUIT!  Now he is offerin his wife a few EXTRA millions to stay in the marriage!

TIGER:674-684   6874

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34091 Posts
                        Posted: December 3, 2009, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

Tiger WOODS u would have never thought, he just doesnt appear to b the type.  Money, wife, kids

beautiful home( did u c his home WOW).  The guy has it all, and still it was not enough, still had a

taste for the forbidden FRUIT!  Now he is offerin his wife a few EXTRA millions to stay in the marriage!

TIGER:674-684   6874

Yeah, It's all about money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ It came in 2 different States with a Zero 6740 combo, and 5670 combo, I hope his wife doesn't get a divorce from him.

TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
                          A long and winding road
                          United States
                          Member #17084
                          June 10, 2005
                          4521 Posts
                          Posted: December 3, 2009, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

I personally Reserve Judgment til all the facts are in. Not one to jump on the band wagon based on what the media says . He has the same citizen rights. The right to his own private life. He is an adult and a family man. Those are the only facts I can gather and hold true.

Band-347,6763

Wagon-600,8809

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

Thanks be to the giving numbers: 1621,912,119 02014

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                            South Florida
                            United States
                            Member #81890
                            November 1, 2009
                            4959 Posts
                            Posted: December 3, 2009, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

What was he  thinking or better yet....not thinking with his head

Born 12/30  1975

His age  will play some where soon

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34091 Posts
                              Posted: December 3, 2009, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

What was he  thinking or better yet....not thinking with his head

Born 12/30  1975

His age  will play some where soon

I thought I seen the 1230 combiantion in some State, Let me Check!

Yes, I just seen in in Oregan Dec. 3rd.