Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 1:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tiger Woods why don't they leave him alone?

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #74096
May 2, 2009
22937 Posts
Posted: December 5, 2009, 11:57 am - IP Logged

I played  LOL as 707 in Florida and it played.....I am laughing out loud  for real......Lots of love to this thread, it was very good to me yesterday. I even got 3 #s in the play 5 by playing the wife's birthdate 1/1/1980.  1-8-19

Who would have thought  looking on this thread and playing LOL as 707 would give me money in my pockets today....Thanks again to all  the  contributors to this thread

Hey Dream!! Good one! WTG on your WIN!!!

Party

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
    MICHIGAN
    United States
    Member #65282
    September 22, 2008
    1992 Posts
    Posted: December 5, 2009, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

And thats a GOOD THING!

Never know where the BLESSING will come from

WTG

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34146 Posts
      Posted: December 5, 2009, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey Dream!! Good one! WTG on your WIN!!!

Party

That is why I posted this, I knew something  good would come out of this Thread! I hope everyone is getting some of these numbers.Party

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34146 Posts
        Posted: December 5, 2009, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

I played  LOL as 707 in Florida and it played.....I am laughing out loud  for real......Lots of love to this thread, it was very good to me yesterday. I even got 3 #s in the play 5 by playing the wife's birthdate 1/1/1980.  1-8-19

Who would have thought  looking on this thread and playing LOL as 707 would give me money in my pockets today....Thanks again to all  the  contributors to this thread

That's great!!!!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34146 Posts
          Posted: December 5, 2009, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I need numbers for Scandal ,  Golf, Wife , Phone, Reputation, Accident,  Girl-friend They are making a big thing out of nothng. What are you veiws about this? I think it is his own private life, and let him work it out with family! We all make mistakes. I think they should let him get on with his life. I know he was named after his Father. Don't know the name? ( His name)?   Good luck!

Scandal   659 319

Wife   721  877

Telephone  819  610 643

Reputation   112  521

Accident   398  271  171

Golf   368  870

Girl-friend??

Scandal    659 comb, I just realized it came in Ohio!    965. I hope someone from Ohio got it!

Pick3forSC's avatar - Lottery-017.jpg
            North Carolina (West of Charlotte)
            United States
            Member #1436
            April 28, 2003
            628 Posts
            Posted: December 5, 2009, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

Kate Gosselin has to be loving what happened to Tiger more than anyone, it took her of the front pages of tabloids & all the Entertainment type shows. Tigers probably gritting his teeth hoping some thing bad will happen to someone else to give him a break from the media.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
              Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
              United States
              Member #73904
              April 28, 2009
              14903 Posts
              Posted: December 5, 2009, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

I won't jump on either bandwagon of condemnation or praise for Tiger. All of us have had our shortcomings in life. I just believe that when you have young kids looking up to you as a role model you have even more responsibility to conduct yourself accordingly. People of his stature who can't be trusted to keep their vows and solemn oaths chip away at our core fundamental values.

Sponsors who don't disassociate themselves from this behavior in favor of financial opportunity exacerbate the problem.

I'm not advocating retribution or punishment; I believe in forgiveness. But certain actions should have certain consequences to avoid the further coarsening of our culture. This era of "anything goes" that we seem to be in does not bode well for future generations.

I'm not looking for a Puritanical lifestyle from any sports figures, just common sense and a little consideration for kids who look up to them. They are role models whether they like it or not.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34146 Posts
                Posted: December 5, 2009, 5:25 pm - IP Logged

I won't jump on either bandwagon of condemnation or praise for Tiger. All of us have had our shortcomings in life. I just believe that when you have young kids looking up to you as a role model you have even more responsibility to conduct yourself accordingly. People of his stature who can't be trusted to keep their vows and solemn oaths chip away at our core fundamental values.

Sponsors who don't disassociate themselves from this behavior in favor of financial opportunity exacerbate the problem.

I'm not advocating retribution or punishment; I believe in forgiveness. But certain actions should have certain consequences to avoid the further coarsening of our culture. This era of "anything goes" that we seem to be in does not bode well for future generations.

I'm not looking for a Puritanical lifestyle from any sports figures, just common sense and a little consideration for kids who look up to them. They are role models whether they like it or not.

I agree with you 100%, He is a Role Model. And I think he has let a lot of people down. Thanks for your input!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                  South Florida
                  United States
                  Member #81890
                  November 1, 2009
                  4959 Posts
                  Posted: December 5, 2009, 6:55 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone and good luck tonight to all....

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34146 Posts
                    Posted: December 5, 2009, 9:35 pm - IP Logged

Thanks everyone and good luck tonight to all....

Accident 389 for Florida!!  You are welcome!!!   I see you live in Florida.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34146 Posts
                      Posted: December 5, 2009, 9:47 pm - IP Logged

I need numbers for Scandal ,  Golf, Wife , Phone, Reputation, Accident,  Girl-friend They are making a big thing out of nothng. What are you veiws about this? I think it is his own private life, and let him work it out with family! We all make mistakes. I think they should let him get on with his life. I know he was named after his Father. Don't know the name? ( His name)?   Good luck!

Scandal   659 319

Wife   721  877

Telephone  819  610 643

Reputation   112  521

Accident   398  271  171

Golf   368  870

Girl-friend??

A few of these numbers came tonite. 721  398 189 610    171 numbers are still coming!

DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
                        South Florida
                        United States
                        Member #81890
                        November 1, 2009
                        4959 Posts
                        Posted: December 5, 2009, 10:08 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Marcie....I got it  boxed

This was really good to me. I played  these #s in all the games.

Any # for  'Adultery?'

The book I have-Adultery = 05-88, 15-51-50-881

Wishing everyone a blessed weekend

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22937 Posts
                          Posted: December 6, 2009, 6:49 am - IP Logged

If you haven't had the 125, 157, 188, 788, 155, 135, 115, 880 in your state, I'd keep an eye on them. They might work out for you.

Good luck!

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34146 Posts
                            Posted: December 6, 2009, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Any # for  'Adultery?'

I have to look it up, mabye someone can post it, if not I will come back, in a hurry right now.

Totem's Angel's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
                              Stone Mountain
                              United States
                              Member #1198
                              February 26, 2003
                              1113 Posts
                              Posted: December 6, 2009, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Any # for  'Adultery?'

Adultery  941-387-7806

Adulterer  863-413-2698