Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 8:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tiger Woods why don't they leave him alone?

Topic closed. 67 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 4 of 5
PrintE-mailLink
DREAMtoREALITY's avatar - lighthouse
South Florida
United States
Member #81890
November 1, 2009
4959 Posts
Posted: December 6, 2009, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

If you haven't had the 125, 157, 188, 788, 155, 135, 115, 880 in your state, I'd keep an eye on them. They might work out for you.

Good luck!

Thanks, I especially like the 115

South Florida
    United States
    Member #81890
    November 1, 2009
    4959 Posts
    Posted: December 6, 2009, 8:26 pm - IP Logged

Thank$, will $ee what the new week bring$

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34556 Posts
      Posted: December 6, 2009, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Thank$, will $ee what the new week bring$

One of the numbers I posted was for Telephone 891 which came in Ohio Eve. Lottery Dec. 6th. I had intented on playing it but didn't! To lazy to go to store.Let It All Out

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Maryland
        United States
        Member #70949
        February 15, 2009
        28 Posts
        Posted: December 7, 2009, 2:43 am - IP Logged

My 2 cents... What Tiger did was wrong because of the hurt and shame he caused himself and family. But, in all honesty... Isn't he just human? It's amazing how the media is using it to beat him over the head as if he's not going through enough. I think it's a private matter and they should leave him alone. And... wouldn't it be great if the media treated all citizens rich and poor the same way because I would sure love to cash in on my girlfriend who's messing around with a married man. I think my story is worth about $50K.

Also, doesn't it appear that Tiger's marriage is all a business transaction? It appears that his wife's purpose was to bear the kids, attend functions as a happy couple, and pretend that the marriage is one in a million. The fact that she signed that prenuptial agreement, tells me that she was betting he would cheat on her so that she would get the money set aside for the infidelity. There is no way his wife did not know the person she was getting married to. She knew he was a womanizer... it didn't happen overnight. His wife was along for the ride... she knew it was a gamble and she took the risk. I read on MSN earlier the new prenup agreement and it made me sick because it read like a (hostile take-over) business transaction not a marriage. Shame on them! But... I guess money talks.

And to those mistresses... Why do they kiss and tell? I cannot believe they agree to enter into a relationship with these celebrities knowing that they have a family at home and then decides if the man is seeing another mistress with them they have the right to get jealous and squeal. The media is ridiculous to pay them for a story. They are home-wreckers, parasites, and should be treated as such.

And... to Tiger's so-called golf buddy who introduced him to Elin, I say "shame on him". He was never Tiger's friend and his remarks about Tiger shows that he is jealous and envious of Tiger. I can almost bet a $100 that he has a few skeletons in his closets and has cheated on his wife. How dare him judge Tiger? He needs to refer to his bible... "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Tiger should ask the Lord and his family for forgiveness and go on with his life.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34556 Posts
          Posted: December 7, 2009, 8:05 am - IP Logged

My 2 cents... What Tiger did was wrong because of the hurt and shame he caused himself and family. But, in all honesty... Isn't he just human? It's amazing how the media is using it to beat him over the head as if he's not going through enough. I think it's a private matter and they should leave him alone. And... wouldn't it be great if the media treated all citizens rich and poor the same way because I would sure love to cash in on my girlfriend who's messing around with a married man. I think my story is worth about $50K.

Also, doesn't it appear that Tiger's marriage is all a business transaction? It appears that his wife's purpose was to bear the kids, attend functions as a happy couple, and pretend that the marriage is one in a million. The fact that she signed that prenuptial agreement, tells me that she was betting he would cheat on her so that she would get the money set aside for the infidelity. There is no way his wife did not know the person she was getting married to. She knew he was a womanizer... it didn't happen overnight. His wife was along for the ride... she knew it was a gamble and she took the risk. I read on MSN earlier the new prenup agreement and it made me sick because it read like a (hostile take-over) business transaction not a marriage. Shame on them! But... I guess money talks.

And to those mistresses... Why do they kiss and tell? I cannot believe they agree to enter into a relationship with these celebrities knowing that they have a family at home and then decides if the man is seeing another mistress with them they have the right to get jealous and squeal. The media is ridiculous to pay them for a story. They are home-wreckers, parasites, and should be treated as such.

And... to Tiger's so-called golf buddy who introduced him to Elin, I say "shame on him". He was never Tiger's friend and his remarks about Tiger shows that he is jealous and envious of Tiger. I can almost bet a $100 that he has a few skeletons in his closets and has cheated on his wife. How dare him judge Tiger? He needs to refer to his bible... "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." Tiger should ask the Lord and his family for forgiveness and go on with his life.

Wow, I read some informaton here that I never even knew, if they had a Prenuptial agreement, I suppose it would be about money, I say leave him alone too, I agree with you. He is going to come back strong. I hope, let this be a lesson for him. You learn from your mistakes. And I think he did learn!

You are right he should ask the Lord to forgive him and go on with his life he made a terrible mistake. And I hope they can get it together.Oh, I like the 100 maybe that is the number for today! 100, 100, 100 or 1000.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
            MICHIGAN
            United States
            Member #65282
            September 22, 2008
            2007 Posts
            Posted: December 7, 2009, 8:09 am - IP Logged

12-05 /981 midday NCThumbs Up

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34556 Posts
              Posted: December 8, 2009, 7:43 am - IP Logged

I need numbers for Scandal ,  Golf, Wife , Phone, Reputation, Accident,  Girl-friend They are making a big thing out of nothng. What are you veiws about this? I think it is his own private life, and let him work it out with family! We all make mistakes. I think they should let him get on with his life. I know he was named after his Father. Don't know the name? ( His name)?   Good luck!

Scandal   659 319

Wife   721  877

Telephone  819  610 643

Reputation   112  521

Accident   398  271  171

Golf   368  870

Girl-friend??

More news about Tiger Woods, that had to rust someone to the Hospital this morning, I wonder who could it be, I thought the Wife moved out? I hear he has been with 7 Woman all together. Wow, He was no Joke! And there is more to the Story now, he was treated special when State Troppper stopped him didn't take a test. He had Alcohol in his system the day of accident and he was taking pills. It gets worster. Wife moved out of house, I wonder who the woman is? I thought it might of been his Mother? but maybe not, whom ever it was they had a Cardiac Arrest.  Another Hunch, Hosptial 902-179

charmed7's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
                MICHIGAN
                United States
                Member #65282
                September 22, 2008
                2007 Posts
                Posted: December 8, 2009, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Listen UP  something to add to your playin list!!!!

TIGER WOOD born  December 30, 1975

1032-MI even where it fall next?     or will it b 1975?

South Florida
                  United States
                  Member #81890
                  November 1, 2009
                  4959 Posts
                  Posted: December 10, 2009, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

I need numbers for Scandal ,  Golf, Wife , Phone, Reputation, Accident,  Girl-friend They are making a big thing out of nothng. What are you veiws about this? I think it is his own private life, and let him work it out with family! We all make mistakes. I think they should let him get on with his life. I know he was named after his Father. Don't know the name? ( His name)?   Good luck!

Scandal   659 319

Wife   721  877

Telephone  819  610 643

Reputation   112  521

Accident   398  271  171

Golf   368  870

Girl-friend??

Reputation 112-  Got a good change from this 121. A co-worker who followed the  Woods drama   was buying this 121 for big money; swears  by  121  that it means bad man/bad woman/ anything bad and that this Woods drama,  121 is all over it with the type of bad madness.  He  drunkenly told me that bIG  pussy   053 was going to follow the 121 last night and that big dick will follow behind 031, 131, 313, 3331.  I stopped at the store this AM and add  the #s  to my list of the Wood's #s I am still playing......My coworker called me cursing that  I did not remind him to buy the 053!

"Bad  husband  (121) keep lots of bad women (121)  with big pussy [053]

So, I will  try to remember that whenever  021, 121 combination is played to always buy 053, 353,535 combination. I guess I will  increase on   031, 131, 313   for penis since vagina has played........ Good luck!  Again, thanks  to the person who  commenced this thread and all the contributors. Here's hoping others were buying   these #s also.....Good luck

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34556 Posts
                    Posted: December 10, 2009, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

Thanks, I especially like the 115

The 511 came yesterday!

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34556 Posts
                      Posted: December 10, 2009, 7:52 pm - IP Logged

Reputation 112-  Got a good change from this 121. A co-worker who followed the  Woods drama   was buying this 121 for big money; swears  by  121  that it means bad man/bad woman/ anything bad and that this Woods drama,  121 is all over it with the type of bad madness.  He  drunkenly told me that bIG  pussy   053 was going to follow the 121 last night and that big dick will follow behind 031, 131, 313, 3331.  I stopped at the store this AM and add  the #s  to my list of the Wood's #s I am still playing......My coworker called me cursing that  I did not remind him to buy the 053!

"Bad  husband  (121) keep lots of bad women (121)  with big pussy [053]

So, I will  try to remember that whenever  021, 121 combination is played to always buy 053, 353,535 combination. I guess I will  increase on   031, 131, 313   for penis since vagina has played........ Good luck!  Again, thanks  to the person who  commenced this thread and all the contributors. Here's hoping others were buying   these #s also.....Good luck

I know you got the 305 comb? I hope you did you posted it!

South Florida
                        United States
                        Member #81890
                        November 1, 2009
                        4959 Posts
                        Posted: December 10, 2009, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I did not post it, just thought it was another one of his  'one too many drinks' talk- just stop and bought it  this morning and  knew it played when I got the call from him cursing...

Sometimes I post the stuff and absolutely nothing played and here in few days I caught #s from the same story line like the 0081- this same  coworker said 18 is  heartattack and that playing 8 one must always play 00 since '8' is made up of  2 '00', I just took his advice and bought it! Sometimes the #s he talk about casually  over a beer came out straight, other times if you follow them you would loose every time...Guess he is 'hot' right now.

South Florida
                          United States
                          Member #81890
                          November 1, 2009
                          4959 Posts
                          Posted: December 13, 2009, 1:50 pm - IP Logged

What was he  thinking or better yet....not thinking with his head

Born 12/30  1975

His age  will play some where soon

Finally! Now I can cross this one off my list. Still keeping the 1975

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34556 Posts
                            Posted: December 13, 2009, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Finally! Now I can cross this one off my list. Still keeping the 1975

Good Job!!!!!! Don't cross it off though, it could come back you know.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34556 Posts
                              Posted: December 13, 2009, 3:37 pm - IP Logged

Florida had it too! 2310 comb.