Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you given up hope that you will win the jackpot?

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 7 years ago by London.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
pepper1's avatar - batman38
hotatlanta
United States
Member #70664
February 8, 2009
1446 Posts
Posted: December 15, 2009, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

I've won some lost alot. I use to play day and evening I was a die heart lottery junkie. When Iwas working

I got lazy and didn't want to walk to the parking lot in the summer to hot, so I channel all my energy into make money

working until 1:00 at night. I soon notice i was saving a lot of money, I started to cut back and really started to see

I no longer let the game control me I control the game. I use to buy 10.00 to 30.00 worth a tickets trying to win until

I saw a lady buy 1 ticket for a dollar, I ask her how are you going to win, and she said it only take $1.00, so I only spend about $3.00 if it's my time than I will win is the way that I look at it.

United States
    Member #83769
    December 14, 2009
    8 Posts
    Posted: December 15, 2009, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

never give up hope

just don't play more than you can afford.

good luck in tonites mega draw everyone.

Any town, USA
      United States
      Member #46729
      September 25, 2006
      112 Posts
      Posted: December 15, 2009, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

What happen?

I won $2.  Now how much did I bet, that is a different story.  I will only play the amount won, and that is it for me and the lottery.  I will only play it when it reaches either above $175M or $200M.  I might play in Xmas, since they have a special in NY for two days.  Buy a $5 MM ticket, and get a QP free.

Chicago, IL
        United States
        Member #80641
        October 1, 2009
        11 Posts
        Posted: December 16, 2009, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Yeah, I've pretty much threw up the towel like a Steelers fan. My hope is gone, but a couple months later a Jackpot might come and then I will be re-inspired again, only to lose all hope once again.....