Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To lazy to go to the Store!

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Rowen.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34198 Posts
Posted: December 20, 2009, 7:27 pm - IP Logged

Are you ever to lazy to go to Store to play the Lottery, I am feeling like that right now. I hope my number don't come out. It is 7:23pm. right now, I will never make it anyway. But I have missed a lot of numbers being to lazy to go to the Store, the Store is just at the cornner. Oh, well. If I don't win it is my fault! I did call my Girl-friend in California, maybe the number will come there. I told her to play 555 and 512. It did happen not long ago, I told my Husband to go play the number a pick 4 and he didn't soon as the lottery came on that was the number. He goes, I should of went up to the Store to play the number. I am pissed with him. LOL! But I sud of went to play it myself. I know you have did this at times.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Litebets27's avatar - power
    Maryland
    United States
    Member #10465
    January 14, 2005
    6065 Posts
    Posted: December 20, 2009, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Yes, this has happened to me many times. Then, there are the times when I'm feeling too lazy to go out, but I push myself to go anyway, and it turns out to be a waste of time and money. You never know.

Feeling,  PRICELESS!!!Banana

Come on Jackpot!!!

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34198 Posts
      Posted: December 20, 2009, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Yes, this has happened to me many times. Then, there are the times when I'm feeling too lazy to go out, but I push myself to go anyway, and it turns out to be a waste of time and money. You never know.

LOL! LOL! I wonder what came in Ohio? Well I saved money. Good I didn't go!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

king-stubborn's avatar - animaniacs34
        nassau - boy
        Bahamas
        Member #1400
        April 20, 2003
        46 Posts
        Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

wrong person i do not know you marcie !! i am king-stubborn not king dummie need to no base   Cool

lottocalgal's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
          CA
          United States
          Member #57222
          December 23, 2007
          587 Posts
          Posted: December 20, 2009, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

Are you ever to lazy to go to Store to play the Lottery, I am feeling like that right now. I hope my number don't come out. It is 7:23pm. right now, I will never make it anyway. But I have missed a lot of numbers being to lazy to go to the Store, the Store is just at the cornner. Oh, well. If I don't win it is my fault! I did call my Girl-friend in California, maybe the number will come there. I told her to play 555 and 512. It did happen not long ago, I told my Husband to go play the number a pick 4 and he didn't soon as the lottery came on that was the number. He goes, I should of went up to the Store to play the number. I am pissed with him. LOL! But I sud of went to play it myself. I know you have did this at times.

Yes,  and I wrote a  post about it.  I was tired and lazy after a full day of work and wasnt going to stop and get my fantasy five ticket.   I forced myself and yes it came in. 3 of 5 for $17.   I will NEVER not play my number again cause you'll never know.

I would love to buy the max at 20 days- but   for every $5 you get a second chance voucher  to go on our tv show, but you ONLY get one per purchase meaning if I get 20 days worth of plays  I will still get only 1 second chance ticket instead of 4.  So I play every five days and send them in on the second chance once I save about ten tickets.

If you play a regular set  Please play them every time!  QPs? it doesnt matter skip til your heart's content.

Elizabeth03's avatar - cat anm.gif
            Nova Scotia
            Canada
            Member #9934
            December 27, 2004
            885 Posts
            Posted: December 20, 2009, 10:23 pm - IP Logged

I am often not in the mood to go buy tickets- sometimes I go and do not win anything from my purchases- but I have decided to buy tickets in advance that way I don't have to worry about missing days..

four4me's avatar - gate1
              MD
              United States
              Member #1701
              June 18, 2003
              8364 Posts
              Posted: December 20, 2009, 10:37 pm - IP Logged

I'm pretty tight with the place i get my numbers from if for some reason i cant get there in person i call my numbers in.

But i don't do it because of being lazy, if something has happend to prevent me from being able to get there then i call em up.. Smiley Santa

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.
                Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34198 Posts
                Posted: December 20, 2009, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

I'm pretty tight with the place i get my numbers from if for some reason i cant get there in person i call my numbers in.

But i don't do it because of being lazy, if something has happend to prevent me from being able to get there then i call em up.. Smiley Santa

That is very cool, I use to could do that when I lived at my Old house, I can't do it now.  But it was very convient for me to do that, then I would go and pay him later.

Bondi Junction
                  Australia
                  Member #57242
                  December 24, 2007
                  1102 Posts
                  Posted: December 20, 2009, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

You could buy a subscription to you state lottery and never miss a draw and not have to rush around to buy a ticket. Not all states offer a subscription service and some that do require the you be a resident of the state.

I know, because I have a subscription, that the Massachusetts lottery has a subscription service and they don't have any residency requirements, however they do charge a fee to ship the subscription ticket out of state.

We all get a lot out of lotteries!

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34198 Posts
                    Posted: December 20, 2009, 11:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for input but it isn't really that serious, my Husband plays the number twice a day. plus it is at the cornner store. that would be to much trouble. If it works for you fine. Have a Happy Holiday!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
                      Member #14
                      November 9, 2001
                      31364 Posts
                      Posted: December 20, 2009, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Same here.  In bad weather I've called numbers in.

love to nibble those micey feet.

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                        Idaho
                        United States
                        Member #56506
                        November 21, 2007
                        6537 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2009, 12:07 am - IP Logged

I've learned my lesson on picking numbers and not playing them. Not going to the store, caused me to lose out on a $5,000 win and $500 win. Frown I won't do that again. So, if I have a set of numbers to play, I go buy them.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34198 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2009, 12:11 am - IP Logged

I've learned my lesson on picking numbers and not playing them. Not going to the store, caused me to lose out on a $5,000 win and $500 win. Frown I won't do that again. So, if I have a set of numbers to play, I go buy them.

At least you got something! I would been glad just to get the $500.00 even though $5,000 is quite a bit more you can do a lot with 5 grand.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34198 Posts
                            Posted: December 21, 2009, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Same here.  In bad weather I've called numbers in.

Hey Em, I just emailed you!

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
                              Idaho
                              United States
                              Member #56506
                              November 21, 2007
                              6537 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2009, 12:17 am - IP Logged

At least you got something! I would been glad just to get the $500.00 even though $5,000 is quite a bit more you can do a lot with 5 grand.

No, I think you misunderstood. I didn't win anything. I missed out on winning both the $500 and the $5,000 because I didn't go to the store. I had wheeled some numbers and filled out my slips and on one line was a $5,000 play and on another was a $500 dollar play. But I skipped going to the store that day.

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."