Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To lazy to go to the Store!

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Rowen.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
rdgrnr's avatar - walt
Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
United States
Member #73904
April 28, 2009
14903 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2009, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

For the duration of winter weather, I'm going with multi-draw. Wink

I just finished 3 days of being snowed in my mountain holler with no electric and fallen trees blocking my only exit. Buying multi-draws for the month helps me get through periods like that or being lazy. Unfortunately, none of my numbers came in anyway. But that's OK because I "got a feelin" I'm gonna win the MM tomorrow. Thank God for that. I'm tired of this Bourgeoisie lifestyle.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

pepper1's avatar - batman38
    hotatlanta
    United States
    Member #70664
    February 8, 2009
    1446 Posts
    Posted: December 22, 2009, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

When I lived in the city the store was at the corner are i could call in. I move to the country and the store is

10 miles away. most of the time I have the number and I'm just to lazy to go, and sometime I will speak the number in

my mind, and do something total different. It's my husband it his energy that get in my way he doesn't play

the lottery. 10 miles in the country is like 20 mile in the city long roads. I'm doing about 70 miles per hour, and it stll long

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Santa Ana
      United States
      Member #71159
      February 20, 2009
      651 Posts
      Posted: December 24, 2009, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

Are you ever to lazy to go to Store to play the Lottery, I am feeling like that right now. I hope my number don't come out. It is 7:23pm. right now, I will never make it anyway. But I have missed a lot of numbers being to lazy to go to the Store, the Store is just at the cornner. Oh, well. If I don't win it is my fault! I did call my Girl-friend in California, maybe the number will come there. I told her to play 555 and 512. It did happen not long ago, I told my Husband to go play the number a pick 4 and he didn't soon as the lottery came on that was the number. He goes, I should of went up to the Store to play the number. I am pissed with him. LOL! But I sud of went to play it myself. I know you have did this at times.

Several weeks ago, I was ill at home with a bad cold and didn't go into work; however, I needed to go out and buy cold medicine, orange juice and good old chicken soup.  While I was out and about, I bought my lotto numbers.  The moral of the story is simple; expect the numbers to come in when you don't chose to play that particular day--"IT'S CALLED LOTTERY KARMA"  Buy your lotto tickets no matter what!!!  Also, 512 is my birthday.  Sorry you didn't win--i hope your husband learned a good lesson and will listen to you next time when you ask him to go buy your lottery ticket!!

pepper1's avatar - batman38
        hotatlanta
        United States
        Member #70664
        February 8, 2009
        1446 Posts
        Posted: December 27, 2009, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

I miss three day of having str numbers. Today i wrote 747 down forgot about it, and it came. I'm convice it

my husband engery. He got a wife who pick and plays the numbers, and he sitting there looking in a dream

book like he going to play. Did he play? No. I never understand why he wants to know what came when he doesn't play. His engery make me lazy.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34100 Posts
          Posted: December 27, 2009, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

Several weeks ago, I was ill at home with a bad cold and didn't go into work; however, I needed to go out and buy cold medicine, orange juice and good old chicken soup.  While I was out and about, I bought my lotto numbers.  The moral of the story is simple; expect the numbers to come in when you don't chose to play that particular day--"IT'S CALLED LOTTERY KARMA"  Buy your lotto tickets no matter what!!!  Also, 512 is my birthday.  Sorry you didn't win--i hope your husband learned a good lesson and will listen to you next time when you ask him to go buy your lottery ticket!!

By the way that 555 did come I had been playing it gave it to someone here L.P in N.C. and they hit it Str8. for $500.00

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
            Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34100 Posts
            Posted: December 27, 2009, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I miss three day of having str numbers. Today i wrote 747 down forgot about it, and it came. I'm convice it

my husband engery. He got a wife who pick and plays the numbers, and he sitting there looking in a dream

book like he going to play. Did he play? No. I never understand why he wants to know what came when he doesn't play. His engery make me lazy.

LOL! maybe he waqs trying to find a number to play? that sucks, i know what you wanted to do to him. Hit him in the head LOL!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Rowen's avatar - animal eel.jpg
              Illinois
              United States
              Member #82001
              November 3, 2009
              890 Posts
              Posted: December 27, 2009, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Saw your post today about '747'. Had a good feeling about it and play it along with '347' andit was '547'

ARGH SO CLOSE!!!!