Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

To lazy to go to the Store!

Topic closed. 36 replies. Last post 7 years ago by Rowen.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34096 Posts
Posted: December 21, 2009, 12:22 am - IP Logged

No, I think you misunderstood. I didn't win anything. I missed out on winning both the $500 and the $5,000 because I didn't go to the store. I had wheeled some numbers and filled out my slips and on one line was a $5,000 play and on another was a $500 dollar play. But I skipped going to the store that day.

Ok, I see what you are saying I had to go back and read it,  Don't do that again!Ok, Good Night.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Guru101's avatar - rw6jhh
    Indiana
    United States
    Member #48725
    January 7, 2007
    1953 Posts
    Posted: December 21, 2009, 6:05 am - IP Logged

In the winter, sometimes I'll forget to buy my tickets or if it's really cold outside, I'll just pass. I hate the winter. I hate cold weather. I can't wait for spring!

Gonna win.Big Smile

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34096 Posts
      Posted: December 21, 2009, 8:47 am - IP Logged

In the winter, sometimes I'll forget to buy my tickets or if it's really cold outside, I'll just pass. I hate the winter. I hate cold weather. I can't wait for spring!

So do I I hate cold weather too!  Well, this is the first day of Winter get use to it. Happy holidays!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

bigato1010's avatar - army

United States
        Member #33588
        February 22, 2006
        2068 Posts
        Posted: December 21, 2009, 10:56 am - IP Logged

So do I I hate cold weather too!  Well, this is the first day of Winter get use to it. Happy holidays!

when  i do not feel like going to the store it means the numbers are not  worth of  my time. I used to call this cigerate shop to play numbers and pay later . That was a very bad idea , i was playing a whole lot and not winning. So i stop completely. When i go to the store i really believe in my numbers , this way if i don't make it on time to the store the numbers not worth playing it to begin with. That works for me well .

'' Inteligence quod consensio = Prosperitas "       Sun Smiley

Illinois
          United States
          Member #68755
          December 29, 2008
          85 Posts
          Posted: December 21, 2009, 11:14 am - IP Logged

I have been too lazy a few times, but a few weeks back it really hurt. I was looking at the numbers and for some reason the only number that I liked that night was 807. I hadn't went to the bank earlier and I said oh well, I won't play. My kids, for some reason, said they remembered they had a couple of dollars and to go play my number. I said no I just don't feel like going out. Then I sat and watched them pull the number out straight on the TV. Very upsetting. Next time I only like one number, I am going to go play it.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34096 Posts
            Posted: December 21, 2009, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

I have been too lazy a few times, but a few weeks back it really hurt. I was looking at the numbers and for some reason the only number that I liked that night was 807. I hadn't went to the bank earlier and I said oh well, I won't play. My kids, for some reason, said they remembered they had a couple of dollars and to go play my number. I said no I just don't feel like going out. Then I sat and watched them pull the number out straight on the TV. Very upsetting. Next time I only like one number, I am going to go play it.

I know how you feel, because I was feeling the say way. Today, I didn't play because I had injury my foot. and Doctor said stay off of it, so that's why I didn't play today! Happy Holidays to you!

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
              Dallas, TX
              United States
              Member #60284
              April 12, 2008
              3856 Posts
              Posted: December 21, 2009, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Laziness is the killer of all dreams.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34096 Posts
                Posted: December 21, 2009, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

Laziness is the killer of all dreams.

LOL! Sometimes!!  It's all in the Cards!

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                  Chicago
                  United States
                  Member #70678
                  February 8, 2009
                  889 Posts
                  Posted: December 21, 2009, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

More than once I have been too tired......it's raining.......it's too cold etc. but I have filled out my play slips so I go anyway. Then the numbers come in and I lose so I think......I should have just stayed home and saved my money Sometimes I think about playing the lottery but I don't really like QP's and if I haven't kept up on what the numbers are doing I pass at buying tickets. I like playing Little Lotto and it's 7 days a week so there's ALWAYS tommorrow!

sweetnae68's avatar - batman38
                    Arkansas
                    United States
                    Member #74229
                    May 5, 2009
                    385 Posts
                    Posted: December 21, 2009, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Most definitely it was on a Sunday in April.  I live in Arkansas and play Louisiana Lottery which means I have to drive to the state line to play.  I had my numbers filled out and was on my way and turned around.  I said to myself,  I'll go tomorrow.  When the pick 4 came out that night and 1986 hit str8 like I had it on my ticket, I felt horrible.  I missed out on $2,700 because I played str8/box.  Needless to say I went the next day and played my numbers for 7 days.  That Thursday,  my husband's birthday hit 0513 str8 and I won $2,700.  I was still sad about that Sunday night though!!!!

$weetnae68

"In 2 Win!!!"

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34096 Posts
                      Posted: December 21, 2009, 2:45 pm - IP Logged

Most definitely it was on a Sunday in April.  I live in Arkansas and play Louisiana Lottery which means I have to drive to the state line to play.  I had my numbers filled out and was on my way and turned around.  I said to myself,  I'll go tomorrow.  When the pick 4 came out that night and 1986 hit str8 like I had it on my ticket, I felt horrible.  I missed out on $2,700 because I played str8/box.  Needless to say I went the next day and played my numbers for 7 days.  That Thursday,  my husband's birthday hit 0513 str8 and I won $2,700.  I was still sad about that Sunday night though!!!!

That was too bad that you lost, but you won the next day! that was great! You can play now in Ark. Aren't you happy! That gives me a thought today is my Grandson's Brthday he will be turning 19 yrs. old. I think I will play his birthday in the lottery tonite. 1221, maybe you should too in Ark. Ok Good Luck and Happy Holidays!

sweetnae68's avatar - batman38
                        Arkansas
                        United States
                        Member #74229
                        May 5, 2009
                        385 Posts
                        Posted: December 21, 2009, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

That was too bad that you lost, but you won the next day! that was great! You can play now in Ark. Aren't you happy! That gives me a thought today is my Grandson's Brthday he will be turning 19 yrs. old. I think I will play his birthday in the lottery tonite. 1221, maybe you should too in Ark. Ok Good Luck and Happy Holidays!

Unfortunately Arkansas has not started its pick 4 yet, so I am still driving to Louisiana.  The website says it's coming in 2010 and I hope its sooner than later!!!!  Good Luck tonight and Happy Holidays to you!!!!!

$weetnae68

"In 2 Win!!!"

cheryl59's avatar - center
                          Va Beach
                          United States
                          Member #46651
                          September 20, 2006
                          1856 Posts
                          Posted: December 21, 2009, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

Are you ever to lazy to go to Store to play the Lottery, I am feeling like that right now. I hope my number don't come out. It is 7:23pm. right now, I will never make it anyway. But I have missed a lot of numbers being to lazy to go to the Store, the Store is just at the cornner. Oh, well. If I don't win it is my fault! I did call my Girl-friend in California, maybe the number will come there. I told her to play 555 and 512. It did happen not long ago, I told my Husband to go play the number a pick 4 and he didn't soon as the lottery came on that was the number. He goes, I should of went up to the Store to play the number. I am pissed with him. LOL! But I sud of went to play it myself. I know you have did this at times.

Marcie

I (always) have those moments when I just don't feel like going out... there have been times that I have not gone out and was glad that I did not because I did not hit anything.

However, I remember one time when I really really had a good hunch about this particular number, and I did not trust my instints (being lazy) and literally talked myself into not going to play that number (at the time I was waging $10.00 a play on that number!) well to make a long story short I did not play the # that one particular Lazy day and guess what? yet it came out exact that day :(    it was a sad, sad day! oh and it was a p-4 number.... Moral of the story trust your gut instint If you feel in your gut

that it might come out than go play it !!!!! Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHERYL59Hippy

01-02-03-04-05

My Ultimate Pet numbers

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
                            Member #13130
                            March 30, 2005
                            2171 Posts
                            Posted: December 21, 2009, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

For the duration of winter weather, I'm going with multi-draw. Wink

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
                            Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34096 Posts
                              Posted: December 21, 2009, 9:04 pm - IP Logged

Cheryl59 Wow!!! Yes you have to have that Gut feeling!! You missed a lot of Money. You were to lazy to go and play it!! LOL! That hurts! Ouch!!!