Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There is this Book I want

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34146 Posts
Posted: December 28, 2009, 11:49 am - IP Logged

It is called the lotteryblackbook that book is good from what I can see, this one Lady here from Africa one of L.P. members emailed me and ask me would I check the book out and tell her is it any good. I did google it, and found some good infomationon the Book, and I plan to get in in 2010. She said she want to get the book to help her people in Africa, she saids it is a good Book, you can get the E-book, or the book. I want that. I am going to get it soon. The lotteryblackbook. Check it out it might be good, I read some views on it. Try to google it. It might help a lot of people. His name is Larry Blair he is a Professor.

He claimed to have broke the crack code for the lottery? He is from Oklahoma

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Monkey Butt, USA
    United States
    Member #54569
    August 23, 2007
    1124 Posts
    Posted: December 28, 2009, 1:10 pm - IP Logged

Please be careful. Usually if it sounds too good to be true, then it usually is too good to be true. What's the asking price for this book? I think I read the title of this book somewhere a year or so ago.

columbus, GA
      United States
      Member #67676
      December 2, 2008
      2870 Posts
      Posted: December 28, 2009, 1:35 pm - IP Logged

not sure but i think you can get it on ebay for really cheap i dont have it but thought i saw it there

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34146 Posts
        Posted: December 28, 2009, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

not sure but i think you can get it on ebay for really cheap i dont have it but thought i saw it there

They want almost $90.00 for the Book if you get the Ebook is is the same price, and you see it cheaper, I need to check that out! Thanks!

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19829 Posts
          Posted: December 28, 2009, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

That book was discussed earlier this year in this thread. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/200212

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Honduras
            Member #20982
            August 29, 2005
            4715 Posts
            Posted: December 28, 2009, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

The only site i will recomend that i think they are good and it will not surprise me if they can win the lotto is: Lottotrix however i dont think they will give you the system that can win the lotto or Powerball...What they are saying sound good and real but i still dont know why will they release that information on the net...That´s the ONLY site/book i will recomend to any lotto hunter out there, the rest is just junk...

There is another guy think he is from Australia but dont know (by the way i dont remember like the rest of people the way i remember things is a little different than the normal person since small i developed this), anyways he have won 2 jackpots and claims to know how to win the lotto he´s even written a book...

i encourage people to research the lotto and work out system and if they think their system works to write books it makes the quest more intersting...

also something to note...You know i´ve come across sites that i get shocked and surprise and i am like: Whao sure learn something today or whao thats interesting...And i´ve gone to those sites months or years later to find them blocked..i dont know if someone is blocking them....

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: December 28, 2009, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Also i´ll like to let you know that nowadays anybody can win a jackpot twice and you dont even need to spend a dime? how? for instance a wealthy person can place money in the bank letting it earned interest let´s say: $25 million for 3 years...the money from earned interests if: 1.3 million...He can do 2 things give it to a friend or whoever who is up to the challenge and with it win the lotto: spend like $70,000 and win the lotto plus the people who you mostly hear they have cracked the code are from foreigners and foreign countries usually got: Pick6/49 or Pick6/52 they dont have Powerball...So he takes: $90,000 wins the foreign country´s lotto wins himself 10 million or 15 million the $25 million is return and the rich person owner of the $25 million didnt lose nothing: the guy then places that 10 million in the bank he gets extra: $500,000 a year plus he got like 3.9 million unspent...places that also in the bank...And now he has: 750,000 a year to win the second jackpot...Wins the second jackpot...on the second jackpot wins like: $10 million returns the 3 million back to the $25 million dollar owner...And because he borrowed the interest from the 25 million dollar owner he has to agree to share the book that he is about to write...What you didnt know is that with those credentials such a book will sell MASSIVELY AROUND THE WORLD...And he will make more than he won on the lottery because the book went Global...Now he makes like: 50 million from the book and he has to share 50% with the 25 million dollar owner...So now the 25 million dollar owner has now: 50 million dollars...And everybody became a winner...Think about it as a mentor tutor relationship...Or the 25 million dollar owner could simple take anybody from the streets and tell them, listen i lend you 3.9 million which he didnt earn he just place the money in the bank well he earn but he didn work for it so he tells the guy from the street i lend you 3.9 million and you got to use it to win the lotto, you win the lotto and the money is yours but you got to place the money in the bank again you will not lose it and use the interest to win again with or without the 3.9 million and in exchange for that the book writing that he does belongs to the 25 million dollar owner...You can call it a pack...Now the 25 million dollar owner with the 50 million from the book now he has: 75 million dollars plus 3.9 million as change after all you can argue that he picked up somebody from the streets and not just picked him up from the streets but made him rich....And the guy won the jackpot twice and kept the money...probably won: $10 million twice....it doesnt have to won the jackpot twice it could be 3 or 4 times...

i remember i saw that one author had sold: 125 million copies WORLDWIDE i think it was of one book or several books cant remember...125 million x 10 dollars that the book cost: 1 billion dollars because he went global...

what i am trying to say is that anybody can pull out stuns nowadays...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Monkey Butt, USA
                United States
                Member #54569
                August 23, 2007
                1124 Posts
                Posted: December 28, 2009, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

They want almost $90.00 for the Book if you get the Ebook is is the same price, and you see it cheaper, I need to check that out! Thanks!

WHAT!!!!!! I JUST LAID A MANEGG!!!!! HMMMMM..... didn't see that coming. Does this book come with a working hotline to GOD the Almighty??? Please tell me you're kidding. Before I pay that much for a book I would have to be able to walk into Barnes & Nobles to preview this book before purchase. The price alone makes this a buyer beware product.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: December 28, 2009, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

Also i´ll like to let you know that nowadays anybody can win a jackpot twice and you dont even need to spend a dime? how? for instance a wealthy person can place money in the bank letting it earned interest let´s say: $25 million for 3 years...the money from earned interests if: 1.3 million...He can do 2 things give it to a friend or whoever who is up to the challenge and with it win the lotto: spend like $70,000 and win the lotto plus the people who you mostly hear they have cracked the code are from foreigners and foreign countries usually got: Pick6/49 or Pick6/52 they dont have Powerball...So he takes: $90,000 wins the foreign country´s lotto wins himself 10 million or 15 million the $25 million is return and the rich person owner of the $25 million didnt lose nothing: the guy then places that 10 million in the bank he gets extra: $500,000 a year plus he got like 3.9 million unspent...places that also in the bank...And now he has: 750,000 a year to win the second jackpot...Wins the second jackpot...on the second jackpot wins like: $10 million returns the 3 million back to the $25 million dollar owner...And because he borrowed the interest from the 25 million dollar owner he has to agree to share the book that he is about to write...What you didnt know is that with those credentials such a book will sell MASSIVELY AROUND THE WORLD...And he will make more than he won on the lottery because the book went Global...Now he makes like: 50 million from the book and he has to share 50% with the 25 million dollar owner...So now the 25 million dollar owner has now: 50 million dollars...And everybody became a winner...Think about it as a mentor tutor relationship...Or the 25 million dollar owner could simple take anybody from the streets and tell them, listen i lend you 3.9 million which he didnt earn he just place the money in the bank well he earn but he didn work for it so he tells the guy from the street i lend you 3.9 million and you got to use it to win the lotto, you win the lotto and the money is yours but you got to place the money in the bank again you will not lose it and use the interest to win again with or without the 3.9 million and in exchange for that the book writing that he does belongs to the 25 million dollar owner...You can call it a pack...Now the 25 million dollar owner with the 50 million from the book now he has: 75 million dollars plus 3.9 million as change after all you can argue that he picked up somebody from the streets and not just picked him up from the streets but made him rich....And the guy won the jackpot twice and kept the money...probably won: $10 million twice....it doesnt have to won the jackpot twice it could be 3 or 4 times...

i remember i saw that one author had sold: 125 million copies WORLDWIDE i think it was of one book or several books cant remember...125 million x 10 dollars that the book cost: 1 billion dollars because he went global...

what i am trying to say is that anybody can pull out stuns nowadays...

Now the book that the 2 time jackpot winner is going to write can contain a system that works every now and them, or a system that works but that you need several dollars to play or a system that wins every now and then, or a system that hits every 100 drawings or 200 drawings after all you only need to win the lotto once it puts it in his book and gets away with it, is clean no one can argue anything...

at: $100 per book you only need to sell: 500,000 copies to get to the: $50 million dollars mark and since is going global...

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34146 Posts
                    Posted: December 28, 2009, 6:22 pm - IP Logged

That book was discussed earlier this year in this thread. http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/200212

Thanks for posting this! I did read it. Maybe it is a Scam!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: December 28, 2009, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

I have to go with the admonitions of Coin Toss on this one. Show me a book writer that has won a jackpot - documented. Why would anybody who knows how to win jackpots waste time writing a book about it? Wouldn't it be more practical and profitable to just keep winning those jackpots? 

I'm not doubting that a system can be advantageous in reducing odds to a degree but if the creator of said system was truly successful at beating the system, I doubt that they'd be telling everybody else how to do it. Just common sense and just my opinion.

You have to ask yourself though, if you knew how to beat the odds, would you want to tell everybody else, which would result in you having to share your winnings with them?

I don't think so.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3104 Posts
                        Posted: December 29, 2009, 12:23 am - IP Logged

It is called the lotteryblackbook that book is good from what I can see, this one Lady here from Africa one of L.P. members emailed me and ask me would I check the book out and tell her is it any good. I did google it, and found some good infomationon the Book, and I plan to get in in 2010. She said she want to get the book to help her people in Africa, she saids it is a good Book, you can get the E-book, or the book. I want that. I am going to get it soon. The lotteryblackbook. Check it out it might be good, I read some views on it. Try to google it. It might help a lot of people. His name is Larry Blair he is a Professor.

While a man named Larry Blair won in Florida with a quick pick, he did not write this book.  The Lotto Black Book by "Larry Blair" for $97. is identical to the book Win ning Lot to Strat egies by Paul Connor which is sold for $47. 

The ads now use at least four names and pictures.  Paul Connor, Jason Bass, Johnathan Nash and now Larry Blair.   The actual book and free bonuses items is a composite of information taken from the 1995 Lotto-Logix book Lottery Concepts and several other lottery authors including some from Lottery Post who have their own lottery web sites.

More information can be found here . . .

http://www.lotterylottolotteries.com/index.html

If you have the new Lotto-Logix book: Win Your Lottery from the Systems Forum thread, you already have everything from these books and more.   There are even 6 free Lotto-Logix books left from the Christmas offer as I write this, read the last page in the thread. 

Can someone tell you exactly how to win a lottery?  Besides:  Pick numbers that will win as a group, mark them on a play slip and go play.  Of course not, no more then a book on how to play basketball can make you a basketball player, though I'm often willing to pay $9.95 just to see what I'll get.  Otherwise a quality lottery book is like any self-help / how-to guide book that gives the basics and advanced techniques to participate in your hobby.   

BobP

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                          Pennsylvania
                          United States
                          Member #74096
                          May 2, 2009
                          22939 Posts
                          Posted: December 29, 2009, 12:51 am - IP Logged

Marcie it might be a good thing that you decided to get it in 2010...you still have time to change your mind and I hope that you will.

How nice to charge $90..how thoughtful...not even $100!!...Think of it the way pumpi illlustrated....how many people buy the book x $90

Wow, he could go laughing all the way to the bank but it won't be with my $90. He won a JP twice? Big deal. Now he thinks he has a code

cracker...lol He doesn't need to crack anything with orders rolling in.

Move on and forget it...don't let your curiosity or sense of helpfulness sway you...one thing..you said the lady from Africa asked you to check it out

HUH?? Did that mean BUY IT?? You said later in your post that she says it's a good book...why does she need you to check - tell her to and buy

it herself to boot. I can understand the temptation to *see* what it is all about...but reconsider please. You'll just be another $90 in the bums

pocket.

Good luck marcie!

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34146 Posts
                            Posted: December 29, 2009, 4:29 am - IP Logged

Ok LOL! that was a good Laugh! maybe you are right. Maybe you are right dr65.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34146 Posts
                              Posted: December 29, 2009, 4:32 am - IP Logged

I have to go with the admonitions of Coin Toss on this one. Show me a book writer that has won a jackpot - documented. Why would anybody who knows how to win jackpots waste time writing a book about it? Wouldn't it be more practical and profitable to just keep winning those jackpots? 

I'm not doubting that a system can be advantageous in reducing odds to a degree but if the creator of said system was truly successful at beating the system, I doubt that they'd be telling everybody else how to do it. Just common sense and just my opinion.

You have to ask yourself though, if you knew how to beat the odds, would you want to tell everybody else, which would result in you having to share your winnings with them?

I don't think so.

Well what do you think about Gail Howard. It's the same with her?