Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There is this Book I want

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
Chicago
United States
Member #70678
February 8, 2009
889 Posts
Posted: December 30, 2009, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

then Member #84256

try to make fun of me...

but i understand he was just explaining something...

but it still makes me mad because there are bodybuilders and women out there who think they are it or make fun of others if they only realize that anyone could be a bodybuilder had this world not needed to work...

nice name: Ca dreaming...

aahhhh!!!! Thank-you pumpi! I'm in denial that I'm in Chicago! I call this a never ending vacation. My heart is still in CA!

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34149 Posts
    Posted: December 31, 2009, 2:15 am - IP Logged

Yes,  Four4me maybe I can do this wih my own Hot numbers,  Maybe I will do that with the 30 numbers I posted in my Blog. and see which one is hot for my State.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34149 Posts
      Posted: December 31, 2009, 2:19 am - IP Logged

Lottery books are basically just reference material and they give examples of how to play, using wheels, positioning, and they throw all things numbers related just to confuse you etc.

Gail Howard's books have lots of wheels for pick 5/6 games those same wheels and more can be created by anyone without a book. They can be found here on lottery post and many other places on the net including BobP's site. Once you see how a wheel is created why not create your own wheel.

Gail Howard website has plenty of examples of how her strategies work her pick 5 examples about tracking and applying certain groups of numbers to a wheel are really good advice. The only problem is selecting the right numbers and no book can do that.

It's up to the individual to insert the numbers they think belong in the wheel and if those numbers don't come out it's no ones fault but there's.

Thanks  Four4me this give me a Idea! I will look up Gail Howards website.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.