Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

There is this Book I want

Topic closed. 32 replies. Last post 7 years ago by marcie.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34126 Posts
Posted: December 29, 2009, 4:40 am - IP Logged

You got a point there, never mind I will take the money and spend it on all my Mega Million numbers. $90.00 worth. I can't go wrong. LOL! no just joking, thanks for input. It's a thought though????? Then I can do what these guy are doing invest my money. If I ever won that kind of money, the lottery would'nt see me anymore. I forgot to click the box for Pumpi76. this message is for him.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34126 Posts
    Posted: December 29, 2009, 4:46 am - IP Logged

The only site i will recomend that i think they are good and it will not surprise me if they can win the lotto is: Lottotrix however i dont think they will give you the system that can win the lotto or Powerball...What they are saying sound good and real but i still dont know why will they release that information on the net...That´s the ONLY site/book i will recomend to any lotto hunter out there, the rest is just junk...

There is another guy think he is from Australia but dont know (by the way i dont remember like the rest of people the way i remember things is a little different than the normal person since small i developed this), anyways he have won 2 jackpots and claims to know how to win the lotto he´s even written a book...

i encourage people to research the lotto and work out system and if they think their system works to write books it makes the quest more intersting...

also something to note...You know i´ve come across sites that i get shocked and surprise and i am like: Whao sure learn something today or whao thats interesting...And i´ve gone to those sites months or years later to find them blocked..i dont know if someone is blocking them....

Thanks I will check into that Lottotrix, Thanks! Pumpi76

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

time*treat's avatar - radar

United States
      Member #13130
      March 30, 2005
      2171 Posts
      Posted: December 29, 2009, 8:46 am - IP Logged

It is called the lotteryblackbook that book is good from what I can see, this one Lady here from Africa one of L.P. members emailed me and ask me would I check the book out and tell her is it any good. I did google it, and found some good infomationon the Book, and I plan to get in in 2010. She said she want to get the book to help her people in Africa, she saids it is a good Book, you can get the E-book, or the book. I want that. I am going to get it soon. The lotteryblackbook. Check it out it might be good, I read some views on it. Try to google it. It might help a lot of people. His name is Larry Blair he is a Professor.

He claimed to have broke the crack code for the lottery? He is from Oklahoma

It's been years since I've seen anything really new and useful (to me, anyway) from system sellers.

Do some digging and you'll find plenty of sellers have lifted their info from what others freely posted -- with proper credit missing, of course.

In neo-conned Amerika, bank robs you.
      Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms should be the name of a convenience store, not a govnoment agency.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23260 Posts
        Posted: December 29, 2009, 9:10 am - IP Logged

WHAT!!!!!! I JUST LAID A MANEGG!!!!! HMMMMM..... didn't see that coming. Does this book come with a working hotline to GOD the Almighty??? Please tell me you're kidding. Before I pay that much for a book I would have to be able to walk into Barnes & Nobles to preview this book before purchase. The price alone makes this a buyer beware product.

You are right, it is a complete scam in the lottery industry -- and there are lots and lots of these.

If you look around at the products and services offered to lottery players, you will see a certain segment of them being priced in the stratosphere.  (Like this "book").  The prices are designed to rip off obsessed lottery players who think the high price means it is a great product or service with some kind of inside info.

Oh, if these lottery players could only take stock in themselves!  It is a similar flaw that drives people to believe the e-mail claiming they won $500,000 in the Nigerian lottery, and just have to pay $3,000 in taxes in order to receive the prize.

Most of these ridiculously-priced things are merely re-prints of stuff that has been around for decades, and hold no better of a chance of winning than a quick pick.  (Maybe worse, depending on the poor advice offered.)

If you're looking for a good lottery book, check out the e-book offered at Lotto Logix by BobP.  It requires a small donation, and is worthy of your time.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34126 Posts
          Posted: December 29, 2009, 2:47 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I guess know one know more that you. I will take a look! Well what do you think about Gail Howards Books i hear a lot of talk about that book?

four4me's avatar - gate1
            MD
            United States
            Member #1701
            June 18, 2003
            8360 Posts
            Posted: December 29, 2009, 3:01 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I guess know one know more that you. I will take a look! Well what do you think about Gail Howards Books i hear a lot of talk about that book?

Lottery books are basically just reference material and they give examples of how to play, using wheels, positioning, and they throw all things numbers related just to confuse you etc.

Gail Howard's books have lots of wheels for pick 5/6 games those same wheels and more can be created by anyone without a book. They can be found here on lottery post and many other places on the net including BobP's site. Once you see how a wheel is created why not create your own wheel.

Gail Howard website has plenty of examples of how her strategies work her pick 5 examples about tracking and applying certain groups of numbers to a wheel are really good advice. The only problem is selecting the right numbers and no book can do that.

It's up to the individual to insert the numbers they think belong in the wheel and if those numbers don't come out it's no ones fault but there's.

Big John says. You don't hit the number. The number hits you!!!!

I'm not Big John, I'm Four4me, Big John's a friend.

Honduras
              Member #20982
              August 29, 2005
              4715 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2009, 4:41 pm - IP Logged

wheels, positioning...or should i say wheels number positioning....

uhmm...Disapprove

had years i didnt think of that...Except for a couple of months that i was talking about LP predictors...

uhmmm...Disapprove

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

ca-dreamin*'s avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Chicago
                United States
                Member #70678
                February 8, 2009
                889 Posts
                Posted: December 29, 2009, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

Gail Howards books are about number charts covering things such as odd/even, high/low, skips/hits, sums etc. (in other words tracking numbers) as well as wheels.

From your posts I know you believe it's all about luck and if your just planning on doing QP's then save your money.

Go to the link mentioned a few posts up and get yourself a copy of BobP's e-book. Along with the e-book Bob has lots of other links with some very useful information and I think he mentioned in his post he still has a few free copies......you really can't go wrong.

Honduras
                  Member #20982
                  August 29, 2005
                  4715 Posts
                  Posted: December 29, 2009, 8:29 pm - IP Logged

then Member #84256

try to make fun of me...

but i understand he was just explaining something...

but it still makes me mad because there are bodybuilders and women out there who think they are it or make fun of others if they only realize that anyone could be a bodybuilder had this world not needed to work...

nice name: Ca dreaming...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

Honduras
                    Member #20982
                    August 29, 2005
                    4715 Posts
                    Posted: December 29, 2009, 9:17 pm - IP Logged

then Member #84256

try to make fun of me...

but i understand he was just explaining something...

but it still makes me mad because there are bodybuilders and women out there who think they are it or make fun of others if they only realize that anyone could be a bodybuilder had this world not needed to work...

nice name: Ca dreaming...

i apologize, just forget what i said, was kind of a little mad there...

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3102 Posts
                      Posted: December 30, 2009, 12:38 am - IP Logged

The Gail Howard books are about charting and wheeling.  Nothing wrong with charting, if that's what it takes to make the winning numbers POP for you. 

If charts just makes you sleepy, they're not your way to go. 

On the left side column of every Lottery Post page is an ad box for Amazon.   You can use that source to buy lottery books like Gail Howard's both new and used.  Some of the books on amazon display interior pages you can view to see if the book is worth a deeper look.

BobP                 Coffee

I don't know how to say it any clearer, if you want the book asked for you can get it here.   http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/179425

Raven62's avatar - binary
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #17843
                        June 28, 2005
                        49693 Posts
                        Posted: December 30, 2009, 9:05 am - IP Logged

wheels, positioning...or should i say wheels number positioning....

uhmm...Disapprove

had years i didnt think of that...Except for a couple of months that i was talking about LP predictors...

uhmmm...Disapprove

Wheels have been in use since the Stone Age or Before!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                          Dump Water Florida
                          United States
                          Member #380
                          June 5, 2002
                          3102 Posts
                          Posted: December 30, 2009, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

Wheels have been in use since the Stone Age or Before!

He's talking about paying attention to how numbers fall to form combinations on the wheel. 

Most people just write out their numbers in numeric order across the top of the wheel trusting to luck they will form good combinations.

Many wheel authors make sure the first six numbers of a pick-6 wheel form one of the combinations so numbers sorted from your best picks to your worst will give you a jackpot when your first six best picks are drawn even if your wheel only guarantees a three number prize.

Even if the first six numbers of a wheel's pointer numbers don't form a complete combination, you can make sure your best first six pick do by entering them in the positions where they will drop into forming a combination of your best numbers. 

Another factor with wheels to consider is some wheels have a lot of redundent coverage among the lower pointer numbers and only the final line or two have more then one or two higher pointer numbers.  Some players like to enter their numbers onto the wheel in reverse numeric order to favor their higher non-birthday numbers.

When the first stone age wheel was invented, within five minutes his cat was sleeping on it. 

BobP

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            49693 Posts
                            Posted: December 30, 2009, 8:47 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for posting this! I did read it. Maybe it is a Scam!

Gambling systems, even bogus ones, are always interesting to hear about, because they say something about how people perceive (or misperceive) probability.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
                              Member #10720
                              January 23, 2005
                              933 Posts
                              Posted: December 30, 2009, 9:01 pm - IP Logged

I will give away the algorithms I use *AFTER* I win enough to quit playing and *ONLY* when I can show a backtest proving profitability.

Gail has nothing to offer as far as WHAT numbers to pick, only how to organize them if you have extra numbers so that they appear evenly across the tickets. I find it amusing that one of the "guaranteed win" wheels says to win you have to pick the Powerball number correctly. Well DUHHH!!!!